UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Robbie is a Skilled, Diverse Striker

11/15/13 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope that lawler is on tomorrow. If he is Rory is getting stopped. 

11/20/13 8:26 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hot dang Robbie Lawler! Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 11:35 PM
tetris
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
Smith1234 - Joe said Robbie is always aggressive. Not true he has several recent decision losses where he was not doing much.

But when he fights like this he is really a pleasure to watch. Robbie deserves props.

So many good matchups for him to entertain us. Nick is one of them. That would be pure fireworks and I don't know who wins it.

I'd rather see Robby get other fights before that one. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man lawler is my favorite fighter but man some fights are so frustrating to watch he is like a zombie sometimes I think the cut to 170 brought the fire back Phone Post
This! He belongs at 170, where he us light on his feet and at the top of the heap as far as standup fighting and overall strength. He is a big WW but an average 185er imo. Whatever he is doing it is paying off because he lit rory up and that kid is not an easy fight for anyone.

I would like to see one or maybe two more fights before he gets a crack at the title. I think lawler and woodley will be the standout fighters in 2014. Time will tell. Phone Post 3.0
3/14/14 6:48 PM
Smith1234

Robbie is going to KO Hendricks. People are going to be shocked at how much better on the feet Robbie is, and Hendricks will start to wrestle. 

i thought Hendricks would be favored to win by decision, but now with a hard weight cut, if it goes late then I think Hendricks will fade at least a little. When he does the lights are going out. 

War Robbie!

3/14/14 8:58 PM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. He gets called a brawler a lot, not untrue, but he sets things up really well and is much less predictable than his early days. Slack ever do a piece on him? Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:25 AM
KOphil25
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robbie gonna catch Hendricks with an uppercut when he shoots in for a takedown and it's gonna be night night Phone Post 3.0
3/15/14 11:53 AM
idsmashit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure who the best outsider to bet on is shields or Lawler.
3/15/14 1:18 PM
WirralJudo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post OP, great thread with constructive comments.

I'm hoping Robbie is on point tonight and wins the belt.

His groundwork might not be the best in division but same could be said of Chuck. The iceman still dominated the division with awesome standup and takedown defence though. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.