UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How long will this stay up?

7/28/13 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS - 
Pancake Syrup Ali -
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS -  In Phone Post

You're late...cunt

I was making breakfast so fuck you.... Phone Post

VU for breakfast.
Lol!! some funny motherfuckas on this site! Phone Post
7/28/13 12:31 PM
Rudi

SquishyCheeks -
sevit86 - what mayhem is talking about is correct if you followed mma back in the pride days it makes sense.

they penalized you for stalling. the crowd appreciated your fighing spirit and even fighters apologized if they had a crappy win. the gloves were better.

allow pride rules and stop trying to copying boxing mma is so much more.

You probably want fake wrestling mixed in with UFC cards too right? Pride died buddy. Time to get over it.

Basic civilized rules are part of the reason that the sport is so much popular than it ever was then. Only thing they need to fix is the 12-6 elbows rule.

Someone will die with soccer kicks. And it will kill the sport. Nobody with any sense would want that.
Correct. Phone Post
7/28/13 12:34 PM
Jack Skellington
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

7/28/13 12:36 PM
Rudi

Soldier_of_fortune - Squishy, Im fully aware im coming off as a dickhead and a doosh, but sometimes you gotta come troll this site after the shit I read on here. Having to listen how great overrated Anderson silva is and how the best fighters fight in the UFC..sometimes you have to troll back.

And trust me, im actually a cool dude, but I cant stand 90 percent of MMA fans , oops I mean UFC because your fucking trolls most of you.

I appreciate reading the funny shit some of you post though, keep that up.

And there are good posters like Jarsoflies and DamnServern.

But too many paid UFC posters, and cowardly pussies like Rudi and Big_roy_fan...it ruins the site to post anything worthwhile.

But im out, and id post pics of me so you can /kill yourself everday u look in the mirror Rudi, but youd steal pictures of me and send them to girls to get some attention, I know you Rudi, I know you

lol Phone Post
7/28/13 12:36 PM
2mmafreaks

Mayhem is right.
I still watch but the rules, the politics, the weight classes, the decision wins have really taken its toll.
Its a far cry from the sport I fell in love with at UFC VI Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:37 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh boy Phone Post
7/28/13 12:37 PM
crwhitlock
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's sad to see this continue from Jason. It didn't work out for him in the UFC, it doesn't work out for a lot of MMA fighters in the UFC. Were he to let it go, move on, get healthy, and focus on being the best fighter he can be.. He could have a successful career in the sport.
7/28/13 12:40 PM
Rudi

Soldier_of_fortune - I wish I was lying too, I don't like manly shoulders on my women. like most of you.

but I wont hate on Ronda, shes a sweet girl..the real her atleast.

Later Rudi, ps. /kill yourself on your keyboard tough guy
Lol!!!! Phone Post
7/28/13 12:44 PM
MickColins
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its hard to take Mayhem 100% seriously since he looked awful in his UFC fights but the dude has a point. The rules suck and the matchmaking the last few years has been shitty. More and more fights look like the Rory McDonald shitfest from last night. 

7/28/13 12:45 PM
stebrillz
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree a little, it should be about entertainment but its still a sport with different facets so rewarding people who stand and bang or whatever cos that's what certain people want is a bit of a cop out IMO *awaits vote ?* Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:47 PM
mikerobmma
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - Mayhem > Dana White

Sad how so many sheep follow Dana White. It's the equivalent of an NBA fan loving David Stern. Power of marketing I guess or just dumb people. Phone Post 3.0
I hate people like you. Too stupid to form a rebuttal so instead it's "derp, sheep, derp." Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:48 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sevit86 - what mayhem is talking about is correct if you followed mma back in the pride days it makes sense.

they penalized you for stalling. the crowd appreciated your fighing spirit and even fighters apologized if they had a crappy win. the gloves were better.

allow pride rules and stop trying to copying boxing mma is so much more.

sadly, the TUF-NooB-Era faggots literally have no idea what you're talking about.

They only believe what Dana says and fighters are only good if they came from TUF.

7/28/13 12:49 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when I was in. Thread was so much simpler then. Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:51 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanisagarrett - 
SKARHEAD -
ryanisagarrett - 
SKARHEAD -
ryanisagarrett -  This is ridiculous. Dana white is not destroying the sport. He is enhancing it in every sense of the word. Where was MMA before he bought the UFC? It was a laughed at. It was deemed human dog fighting. Barbaric, inhumane, and disgusting.

Now MMA is on free TV. Its bigger than it has ever been before. Its hard to find a person that doesn't know what MMA or the UFC is nowadays. Is that all Dana's doing? Not entirely. The talent and personalities of the fighters is what makes the sport so enjoyable. But it would be a lie to not credit a huge part of the success to Dana and his promoting.

I don't really understand what a UFC/Dana shill is. I think that concept is really stupid. Do I watch the UFC? Yeah, I try to never miss an event. Do I watch other promotions? I'll catch bellator every now and again if a fighter I enjoy is fighting, or to see some good fights. But the UFC has the best talent and the best promotion. Who here thinks that semi-pro football I'd better than the NFL?

I like you mayhem, and have always been a fan. I just think that you trying to call out Dana and say the UFC is ruining the sport is ridiculous and immature. Phone Post

Are done giving Dana White his lap dance yet ?

LMAO, UFC is a sad, point oriented, predictable, played out, watered down, point fighting oriented, boring snoozefest now compared to what it once was....LOL @ thinking that it's better just because it's played on TV more often. They play shitty Lil Wayne songs on the radio 24/7....doesn't make that garbage good music...DUH ! you actually think going mainstream automatically means better viewing fights ??? LMAO....It is BY FAR an inferior product and LOL @ not understanding what a "UFC shill" is. No wonder...

Here's a hint...Re-read your post. There you go
You seem like an angry guy. Every post is like some attack for you.

Giving Dana a lap dance? I think he has done a lot for the sport. That's all I was saying. I think there are boring fights/fighters. But I think MMA is way better than it used to be, and I think it used to be great. The talent nowadays is incredible. The fights mean more, there is more exposure.

You can go sit in your corner and bitch about how mma used to be. I'm gonna go wait excitedly for Aldo/TKZ, Sonnen/Shogun, GSP/Hendricks, Jones/Gustafson, and so many other exciting matchups. Phone Post

You said you didn't understand what a UFC shill was....I believe you because you outted yourself as on in your post. Hilarious that you're blind to it and the lame, point oriented, low class shitfest the sport has become since TUF. It's simply not worth paying for anymore. A boring inferior product, Watered down and disposable. You're obviously a N00B fan, so you don't know any better and have low standards and expectations...Not your fault, it's all you know...You actually believe Dana, the promoter, when he opens his mouth and lies to the fans over and over again.. You actually believe his lines. Too funny.

Anyway, have fun staying up at night waiting for those "SUPERFIGHTS"...lol....guaranteed at least 3 out of 4 of those matches will be absolute snoozefests.

You are a TUF era Douche-Baby. Admit it. It's ok. Carry on
When I said I didn't understand what a UFC shill is, I meant it in the sense that I think the concept is stupid. I'm not stupid what the phrase means. And I'm 22 years old, so no, I didn't watch UFC 1 live. I started watching when I was in like 6/7th grade. So I guess you can say that I got into it around the time TUF came out. But I have rewatched all the old fights I've missed, be it UFC, pride, IFL, bodog, what have you.

You're an angry, sad man. And I feel really sorry for you that you wanna play this anti-zuffa card so much that you can't just shut up and enjoy a good fight. Phone Post

Oh I love a good fight....which is why UFC is lacking.

Good for for you for admitting you were literally brought up in Dana's TUF-douche era...Again, not your fault, but your opinion is worthless.
7/28/13 12:51 PM
F ah G

The sport evolved and you didn't...

7/28/13 12:56 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bunch of angry children..
7/28/13 12:57 PM
Jayreeee

No Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 12:58 PM
Beefy Wellington

You mad bro? Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 1:00 PM
Rudi

F ah G -

The sport evolved and you didn't...

Bingo Phone Post
7/28/13 1:03 PM
andyman011

Mayhems just mad because bisping knocked him silly.

You complain that they want people to stand and wang like its a bad thing yet that's usually the game plan for you. Sure you got good ground game but you like to use your unrefined standup which gets you nowhere.

Its not Dana's fault your career is over, its your own. He's done more for the sport than you ever will Phone Post
7/28/13 1:04 PM
Rudi

CRE - Remember when this toughguy OP decided to put hands on a 150 lb. soft never been in a fight journalist like layzietheavage?

You got 60 pro fights, yet you want to have another fight with a journalist?

You're a bitch Mayhem and you will apologize for insulting the women closest to me.
Backstory? Phone Post
7/28/13 1:07 PM
ryanisagarrett
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD -
ryanisagarrett - 
SKARHEAD -
ryanisagarrett - 
SKARHEAD -
ryanisagarrett -  This is ridiculous. Dana white is not destroying the sport. He is enhancing it in every sense of the word. Where was MMA before he bought the UFC? It was a laughed at. It was deemed human dog fighting. Barbaric, inhumane, and disgusting.

Now MMA is on free TV. Its bigger than it has ever been before. Its hard to find a person that doesn't know what MMA or the UFC is nowadays. Is that all Dana's doing? Not entirely. The talent and personalities of the fighters is what makes the sport so enjoyable. But it would be a lie to not credit a huge part of the success to Dana and his promoting.

I don't really understand what a UFC/Dana shill is. I think that concept is really stupid. Do I watch the UFC? Yeah, I try to never miss an event. Do I watch other promotions? I'll catch bellator every now and again if a fighter I enjoy is fighting, or to see some good fights. But the UFC has the best talent and the best promotion. Who here thinks that semi-pro football I'd better than the NFL?

I like you mayhem, and have always been a fan. I just think that you trying to call out Dana and say the UFC is ruining the sport is ridiculous and immature. Phone Post

Are done giving Dana White his lap dance yet ?

LMAO, UFC is a sad, point oriented, predictable, played out, watered down, point fighting oriented, boring snoozefest now compared to what it once was....LOL @ thinking that it's better just because it's played on TV more often. They play shitty Lil Wayne songs on the radio 24/7....doesn't make that garbage good music...DUH ! you actually think going mainstream automatically means better viewing fights ??? LMAO....It is BY FAR an inferior product and LOL @ not understanding what a "UFC shill" is. No wonder...

Here's a hint...Re-read your post. There you go
You seem like an angry guy. Every post is like some attack for you.

Giving Dana a lap dance? I think he has done a lot for the sport. That's all I was saying. I think there are boring fights/fighters. But I think MMA is way better than it used to be, and I think it used to be great. The talent nowadays is incredible. The fights mean more, there is more exposure.

You can go sit in your corner and bitch about how mma used to be. I'm gonna go wait excitedly for Aldo/TKZ, Sonnen/Shogun, GSP/Hendricks, Jones/Gustafson, and so many other exciting matchups. Phone Post

You said you didn't understand what a UFC shill was....I believe you because you outted yourself as on in your post. Hilarious that you're blind to it and the lame, point oriented, low class shitfest the sport has become since TUF. It's simply not worth paying for anymore. A boring inferior product, Watered down and disposable. You're obviously a N00B fan, so you don't know any better and have low standards and expectations...Not your fault, it's all you know...You actually believe Dana, the promoter, when he opens his mouth and lies to the fans over and over again.. You actually believe his lines. Too funny.

Anyway, have fun staying up at night waiting for those "SUPERFIGHTS"...lol....guaranteed at least 3 out of 4 of those matches will be absolute snoozefests.

You are a TUF era Douche-Baby. Admit it. It's ok. Carry on
When I said I didn't understand what a UFC shill is, I meant it in the sense that I think the concept is stupid. I'm not stupid what the phrase means. And I'm 22 years old, so no, I didn't watch UFC 1 live. I started watching when I was in like 6/7th grade. So I guess you can say that I got into it around the time TUF came out. But I have rewatched all the old fights I've missed, be it UFC, pride, IFL, bodog, what have you.

You're an angry, sad man. And I feel really sorry for you that you wanna play this anti-zuffa card so much that you can't just shut up and enjoy a good fight. Phone Post

Oh I love a good fight....which is why UFC is lacking.

Good for for you for admitting you were literally brought up in Dana's TUF-douche era...Again, not your fault, but your opinion is worthless.
Tuf-douche era. Clever. So clever. I am so naive and misinformed. I wish i could have an '04 next to my name, because then I would see what'd really going on. Man I feel so stupid and brainwashed.

You're a tool. I really don't know what else to say to you. MMA doesnt rule my life, i enjoy watching it, i enjoy training bjj. You're a pathetic, sad man. You away my opinion doesn't matter, but my doesn't matter as much as your opinion doesn't. I don't see the point in arguing with you anymore. You're a loser. Phone Post
7/28/13 1:08 PM
andyman011

As for skarhead. You said its predictable, wheres all your money from winning predictable fight bets.

I challenge you to call out the winners of the next event and I will bump to see how many you got right Phone Post
7/28/13 1:08 PM
Rudi

BernardHopkins -
SquishyCheeks - 
Soldier_of_fortune - Squisky, You are truly a pathetic soul unless your being sarcastic

I wrestled for 7 years,Ive never once boo'ed a fight live in my life, I sit in silence 99 percent of fights and break down technique.

Just because im stating the obvious, stop being so sad moron

Shame you don't sit in silence here. Your little swollen vagina crying is annoying.

Go watch boxing with the other 2 people who still watch.

lol yea right

boxing continues to deliver every single year

boxing consistantly puts on better fights than the ufc 

mayweather vs canello is better than anything ufc has done or will do all year

even a half decent boxing ppv sells more than a "stacked" ufc card

do you even consider numbers bro?

Nobody cares about boxing. Its a different sport. Its like comparing NFL to the NBA. If you like boxing watch boxing. Just shut the up. Phone Post
7/28/13 1:09 PM
Rudi

Rudi -
BernardHopkins -
SquishyCheeks - 
Soldier_of_fortune - Squisky, You are truly a pathetic soul unless your being sarcastic

I wrestled for 7 years,Ive never once boo'ed a fight live in my life, I sit in silence 99 percent of fights and break down technique.

Just because im stating the obvious, stop being so sad moron

Shame you don't sit in silence here. Your little swollen vagina crying is annoying.

Go watch boxing with the other 2 people who still watch.

lol yea right

boxing continues to deliver every single year

boxing consistantly puts on better fights than the ufc 

mayweather vs canello is better than anything ufc has done or will do all year

even a half decent boxing ppv sells more than a "stacked" ufc card

do you even consider numbers bro?

Nobody cares about boxing. Its a different sport. Its like comparing NFL to the NBA. If you like boxing watch boxing. Just shut the up. Phone Post
*fuck Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.