UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Joe Rogan and Roswell RODS

7/29/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
kanotoa -  The russians have caught rods at Chernobyl. The rods flew into the lead containment disorientated by the radiation. The russian scientist said the rods seemed mechanical and seemed to phase in and out of our dimension, when the lower source was exhausted they phased out completely. Phone Post

Source?
Russian scientist. This was a while ago before I heard of rods. It has since been scrubbed from the net, sort of like the Al Sharpton drug buying video. Phone Post
7/29/13 12:56 PM
kanotoa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The scientist found it by accident, they saw tiny holes in the lead containment and were like wtf? They removed a section and cut it open. Phone Post
7/29/13 1:13 PM
MEOWticket
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In? Phone Post
7/29/13 1:27 PM
BjjGearJunkie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Mods,please move this to the Species Of Some Kind Ground.

Lol well played Phone Post
7/29/13 1:33 PM
Nitecrawler
1547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
kanotoa - 
Nitecrawler -
kanotoa -  The russians have caught rods at Chernobyl. The rods flew into the lead containment disorientated by the radiation. The russian scientist said the rods seemed mechanical and seemed to phase in and out of our dimension, when the lower source was exhausted they phased out completely. Phone Post

Source?
Russian scientist. This was a while ago before I heard of rods. It has since been scrubbed from the net, sort of like the Al Sharpton drug buying video. Phone Post

Yeeeaaahhhhh.....

Gotta call bullshit on this one buddy.
7/29/13 1:45 PM
The Loge
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanotoa - The scientist found it by accident, they saw tiny holes in the lead containment and were like wtf? They removed a section and cut it open. Phone Post
The holes in the lead are remnants or evidence if you will of their mode of propulsion. Normally they leave no traces in 3rd dimensional reality but the combination of such a heavy element like lead and the areas high amount of radioactivity likely caused their gravitational temporal mechanics drive to malfunction thus leaving the holes. The "rods" propel themselves through your time and space by creating tiny wormholes that allow them to travel at faster than light speed.

Think of them as inter-dimensional autonomous reconnaissance drones. As such they would certainly cluster near areas such as Chernobyl due to the incidents significance to your species and planet.

Shyamalan Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 2:26 PM
Jose Escamilla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I've been away. For those of you asking questions here are my answers:

The Holy Grails:

1). The "underwater footage" of RODS shot alongside the sharks off Barbados. Unless there are "insects" zipping about at 60 feet underneath the ocean, I feel this is the best evidence of an "unknown species" that exists. A Marine Zoologist at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles, (after seeing the National Geographic underwater footage of RODS), said that there probably already is a specimen in some jar in some marine laboratory classified as an unknown jelly plankton. THAT until one of these Lab Techs sees footage of a ROD they won't realize it.

2). We are trying to prove RODS are NOT mis-filmed insects, yet Professor Robin Wooten, who is the Godfather of Entomology (the study of insects), has made a model called Protopterrygote, that he claims is the prehistoric ancestor of today's insects. This model represents what looks to be a ROD (see the video) and the irony is - here we're trying to prove they're not mis-filmed insects - yet for all we know we are seeing the prehistoric ancestor of todays insects.

3). The RODS shuttle and ISS footage: was shot using infra-red and ultraviolet cameras. Filming things that exist in the "invisible realms" of the infra-red / ultraviolet light spectrums. Parallel dimensions if you want to know the difference.

4). The BEST of ALL footage is the Tiger Woods footage shot by CBS at 5000 fps. At that speed you can stop a bullet. This footage exists and we are trying to allocate it. ONCE I get my hands on this footage. THEN I will be able to apply for a Nobel Prize for discovering a species that exists among us that has extraordinary capabilities.

ABOUT THE NOBEL PRIZE: When I first made RODS known back in 1994, people kept emailing me that I should win a Nobel Prize. I scoffed it off saying; "Yeah right...who am I to get such a thing." BUT now that I've learned what the Nobel Prize means: a million dollars cash PLUS a Gold Medallion worth at least a million or so...then Hail To The YEAH...I want one of them. Especially knowing RODS are the real deal and not some fucking mis-filmed insec.

S Once I get the Tiger Woods footage...this whole controversy will be ALL OVER. There will be no denying it NOR will there be this insect camera artifact bullshit. ALL of the fact or Faked / Monster Quest / Proof Positive producers and networks will be open to law suits filed by me that have caused people to not only "hate me" but I have had my life threatened of their bullshit.

You guys don't realize how much I want to get my hands on that Tiger Woods footage. When I do, it will not only prove RODS are very real, BUT it will also prove how certain networks and media people have been mis-leading you for all these years and it will also prove how an "unidentified object" that has gone un-noticed for all these years is proven to exist.

This in-itself means more to the lot of you than anything else. AND for those of you that think I am a mental case. At least I know I'm insane. It's those of you that claim to be sane and are my accuser that we have to lookout for. I mean what's your excuse? Other than being a nobody.

Okay this is my next post. I hope Joe Rogan contacts me soon. I feel he needs to don't you? OR, maybe he doesn't need to. It's all good. RODS are real and he knows it.

JE
7/29/13 2:31 PM
The Loge
758 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Loge -
kanotoa - The scientist found it by accident, they saw tiny holes in the lead containment and were like wtf? They removed a section and cut it open. Phone Post
The holes in the lead are remnants or evidence if you will of their mode of propulsion. Normally they leave no traces in 3rd dimensional reality but the combination of such a heavy element like lead and the areas high amount of radioactivity likely caused their gravitational temporal mechanics drive to malfunction thus leaving the holes. The "rods" propel themselves through your time and space by creating tiny wormholes that allow them to travel at faster than light speed.

Think of them as inter-dimensional autonomous reconnaissance drones. As such they would certainly cluster near areas such as Chernobyl due to the incidents significance to your species and planet.

Shyamalan Phone Post 3.0
God I fucking hate you.... Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 2:33 PM
The Loge

Jose Escamilla - Sorry I've been away. For those of you asking questions here are my answers:

The Holy Grails:

1). The "underwater footage" of RODS shot alongside the sharks off Barbados. Unless there are "insects" zipping about at 60 feet underneath the ocean, I feel this is the best evidence of an "unknown species" that exists. A Marine Zoologist at the Museum of Natural History in Los Angeles, (after seeing the National Geographic underwater footage of RODS), said that there probably already is a specimen in some jar in some marine laboratory classified as an unknown jelly plankton. THAT until one of these Lab Techs sees footage of a ROD they won't realize it.

2). We are trying to prove RODS are NOT mis-filmed insects, yet Professor Robin Wooten, who is the Godfather of Entomology (the study of insects), has made a model called Protopterrygote, that he claims is the prehistoric ancestor of today's insects. This model represents what looks to be a ROD (see the video) and the irony is - here we're trying to prove they're not mis-filmed insects - yet for all we know we are seeing the prehistoric ancestor of todays insects.

3). The RODS shuttle and ISS footage: was shot using infra-red and ultraviolet cameras. Filming things that exist in the "invisible realms" of the infra-red / ultraviolet light spectrums. Parallel dimensions if you want to know the difference.

4). The BEST of ALL footage is the Tiger Woods footage shot by CBS at 5000 fps. At that speed you can stop a bullet. This footage exists and we are trying to allocate it. ONCE I get my hands on this footage. THEN I will be able to apply for a Nobel Prize for discovering a species that exists among us that has extraordinary capabilities.

ABOUT THE NOBEL PRIZE: When I first made RODS known back in 1994, people kept emailing me that I should win a Nobel Prize. I scoffed it off saying; "Yeah right...who am I to get such a thing." BUT now that I've learned what the Nobel Prize means: a million dollars cash PLUS a Gold Medallion worth at least a million or so...then Hail To The YEAH...I want one of them. Especially knowing RODS are the real deal and not some fucking mis-filmed insec.

S Once I get the Tiger Woods footage...this whole controversy will be ALL OVER. There will be no denying it NOR will there be this insect camera artifact bullshit. ALL of the fact or Faked / Monster Quest / Proof Positive producers and networks will be open to law suits filed by me that have caused people to not only "hate me" but I have had my life threatened of their bullshit.

You guys don't realize how much I want to get my hands on that Tiger Woods footage. When I do, it will not only prove RODS are very real, BUT it will also prove how certain networks and media people have been mis-leading you for all these years and it will also prove how an "unidentified object" that has gone un-noticed for all these years is proven to exist.

This in-itself means more to the lot of you than anything else. AND for those of you that think I am a mental case. At least I know I'm insane. It's those of you that claim to be sane and are my accuser that we have to lookout for. I mean what's your excuse? Other than being a nobody.

Okay this is my next post. I hope Joe Rogan contacts me soon. I feel he needs to don't you? OR, maybe he doesn't need to. It's all good. RODS are real and he knows it.

JE
That's all very interesting. Is there anyway you can provide links to the videos that you do have?

Joe is a busy guy but I promise you that he will see this eventually as long as it stays near the top of the OG. Plus I'm sure dudes are tweeting him and posting on his forum about it by now! Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 4:03 PM
Jose Escamilla

IF Joe Rogan ever gets me on his radio show or TV Show - what I am bringing to the table will be ONLY limited footage that cannot be denied. I am NOT going to allow the producers of Joe's show to have Full Reign. THIS time around I am "forcing them" to reveal what's what. NO MORE bullshit. I feel Joe is a square up kinda guy. Not full of bullshit. I feel he is the ONLY person that will allow me to present the goods without any pre-concieved bullshit attached.

Right now he thinks RODS are nothing but insects. Simply because he was mislead by Monster Quest into believing that bullshit. BUT IF he really wants to do justice as deserved to me and the RODS; then I feel with his new show, he WILL give the RODS phenomena a chance to prove itself on it's own.

It's NOT about me in the end result - I have my own ego to deal with. It's about the RODS and their existence among us.

They are doing what they do - regardless of me, you and Joe Rogan. They are even appearing during Obama's speech when he became prez. The RODS are appearing on their own - in their own decisions. WE have nothing to control their appearances.

Many of you have accused me of hoaxing RODS and I am only in it for the money. Are you fucking serious? THERE IS NO MONEY in UFOs. Unless you're Spielberg, Lucas,and those Hollywood producers that fabricate alien movies.

RODS are something else. They are deliberate in what ever motives they have - we just don't know. AND aside from me discovering them in 1994 - it seems they've been here all along for thousands of years. We have found evidence in cave and rock carvings from over a thousand years ago.

SO, what does this mean? I simply DON'T have the answers. IF I did, this controversy would be solved. I always hear about; WHY are there no carcasses? Well. . . a simple comparison is this; THERE are billions of insects all over the world, YET we never see stock-piles of insect carcasses anywhere do we? So this means they don't exist? NO it just means we don't know where these billions of insects go to - to die.

As far as the RODS are concerned. . . who knows? Perhaps there is a specimen already in a jar classified as an unknown jelly plankton...we just don't know until it's found.

You ALL have to know - I WANT to solve this puzzle already after 20 years. It's not like I'm raking in millions of dollars "faking this shit." This is the real deal. It's a real entity of some kind. Something that exists in the reams of high velocity and that has the capabilities of traversing both the skies and underwater effortlessly.

There is no other known creature we know of that can do this.

This is all I have to say at the moment.

JE
7/29/13 4:10 PM
Nitecrawler
1547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rods....rods everywhere LOL

7/29/13 4:21 PM
The Loge

Jose Escamilla - IF Joe Rogan ever gets me on his radio show or TV Show - what I am bringing to the table will be ONLY limited footage that cannot be denied. I am NOT going to allow the producers of Joe's show to have Full Reign. THIS time around I am "forcing them" to reveal what's what. NO MORE bullshit. I feel Joe is a square up kinda guy. Not full of bullshit. I feel he is the ONLY person that will allow me to present the goods without any pre-concieved bullshit attached.

Right now he thinks RODS are nothing but insects. Simply because he was mislead by Monster Quest into believing that bullshit. BUT IF he really wants to do justice as deserved to me and the RODS; then I feel with his new show, he WILL give the RODS phenomena a chance to prove itself on it's own.

It's NOT about me in the end result - I have my own ego to deal with. It's about the RODS and their existence among us.

They are doing what they do - regardless of me, you and Joe Rogan. They are even appearing during Obama's speech when he became prez. The RODS are appearing on their own - in their own decisions. WE have nothing to control their appearances.

Many of you have accused me of hoaxing RODS and I am only in it for the money. Are you fucking serious? THERE IS NO MONEY in UFOs. Unless you're Spielberg, Lucas,and those Hollywood producers that fabricate alien movies.

RODS are something else. They are deliberate in what ever motives they have - we just don't know. AND aside from me discovering them in 1994 - it seems they've been here all along for thousands of years. We have found evidence in cave and rock carvings from over a thousand years ago.

SO, what does this mean? I simply DON'T have the answers. IF I did, this controversy would be solved. I always hear about; WHY are there no carcasses? Well. . . a simple comparison is this; THERE are billions of insects all over the world, YET we never see stock-piles of insect carcasses anywhere do we? So this means they don't exist? NO it just means we don't know where these billions of insects go to - to die.

As far as the RODS are concerned. . . who knows? Perhaps there is a specimen already in a jar classified as an unknown jelly plankton...we just don't know until it's found.

You ALL have to know - I WANT to solve this puzzle already after 20 years. It's not like I'm raking in millions of dollars "faking this shit." This is the real deal. It's a real entity of some kind. Something that exists in the reams of high velocity and that has the capabilities of traversing both the skies and underwater effortlessly.

JE
This post should clear up any concerns about your sanity.... Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 4:33 PM
Nitecrawler

Wait. Didn't you say that they couldn't be seen with the naked eye since they are so fast and can only be seen with a high speed camera? If so, how are there rock carvings depicting them?
7/29/13 4:50 PM
kanotoa

Nitecrawler -

Wait. Didn't you say that they couldn't be seen with the naked eye since they are so fast and can only be seen with a high speed camera? If so, how are there rock carvings depicting them?
Primitive rods were slow Phone Post
7/29/13 5:27 PM
The Loge

kanotoa -
Nitecrawler -

Primitive rods were slow Phone Post
Slower, yes. Early humans and pre humans were able to get brief glimpses of these "rods" during bouts of hallucinogenic ecstasy brought on by their imbibing the flesh of the Gods. They then recorded their experiences the best way that they could through primitive works of art on the interior of caves and rock shelters. You are wise beyond the confines of your astral reality my child.

Namasteshakur Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 6:25 PM
Jose Escamilla

No I have never stated they cannot be seen with the naked eye. You can see them In fact, if you've ever seen something in the corner of your eye passing by or even in front of you...a black or white object / flash and you look to see where it went and there is nothing there, then you might have seen a ROD. People have seen them with the naked eye and passed them off as "insects" BUT when they follow their path there is nothing there. I see RODS sometimes flying by above the power lines, I've had encounters with them flying past me and my partner Saskia, who had never seen one, but this thing flew right past her - in broad daylight and we both saw it. She freaked out after that.

So they can be seen with the naked eye. People with agilities such as MMA, Karate, Boxing, and other fast reflexes can see them. You guys in the martial arts especially have the abilities to see things in total different perceptions.

I feel that the ancient rock carvings and depictions of ROD-Like objects were due to un-obstructed capacities of those eras / times. Their minds weren't clogged up by politics, video games, MTV, and all the crap that bogs down the minds of todays peeps.

They had a clear mind to see what was among their surroundings in those times. Today we're all fucked up, not knowing which way is up or down anymore.

JE
7/29/13 6:41 PM
sicko
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT, hope you get what you want
7/29/13 6:44 PM
The Loge

Jose Escamilla - No I have never stated they cannot be seen with the naked eye. You can see them In fact, if you've ever seen something in the corner of your eye passing by or even in front of you...a black or white object / flash and you look to see where it went and there is nothing there, then you might have seen a ROD. People have seen them with the naked eye and passed them off as "insects" BUT when they follow their path there is nothing there. I see RODS sometimes flying by above the power lines, I've had encounters with them flying past me and my partner Saskia, who had never seen one, but this thing flew right past her - in broad daylight and we both saw it. She freaked out after that.

So they can be seen with the naked eye. People with agilities such as MMA, Karate, Boxing, and other fast reflexes can see them. You guys in the martial arts especially have the abilities to see things in total different perceptions.

I feel that the ancient rock carvings and depictions of ROD-Like objects were due to un-obstructed capacities of those eras / times. Their minds weren't clogged up by politics, video games, MTV, and all the crap that bogs down the minds of todays peeps.

They had a clear mind to see what was among their surroundings in those times. Today we're all fucked up, not knowing which way is up or down anymore.

JE
Well that clears that up.... Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 6:55 PM
AdamVMMA
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jose Escamilla - IF Joe Rogan ever gets me on his radio show or TV Show - what I am bringing to the table will be ONLY limited footage that cannot be denied. I am NOT going to allow the producers of Joe's show to have Full Reign. THIS time around I am "forcing them" to reveal what's what. NO MORE bullshit. I feel Joe is a square up kinda guy. Not full of bullshit. I feel he is the ONLY person that will allow me to present the goods without any pre-concieved bullshit attached.

JE
Fuck man, YOU don't have to capitalize EVERY other word in EVERY sentence. Take it down a notch. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 8:49 PM
The Loge

AdamVMMA -

JE
Fuck man, YOU don't have to capitalize EVERY other word in EVERY sentence. Take it down a notch. Phone Post 3.0
Be nice! Don't run him off before Rogan gets here! Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 10:16 PM
TheMessiah

Sub Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 10:21 PM
Emperor Nero

ok where is this cave painting
7/29/13 10:27 PM
Synado
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Rod we Trust!

http://www.therewasnodoubtaboutit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/in_rod_we_trust.jpg

http://www.anvari.org/db/cols/The_Simpsons_Characters_Picture_Gallery/Rod_Flanders.png
7/29/13 10:40 PM
Jose Escamilla

Okay I will stop using "CAPS" to emphasize shit here. Sorry I didn't think it would offend someone as it does. So from here on I will put quotation marks to emphasize shit okay? Geez. As far as rock carvings and cave drawings go, this is all in my films. I will now have to take timeout and build pages for you to look at this stuff. Just know I am very busy right now. But I will set these up for you in the next few days okay? JE
7/29/13 11:42 PM
AdamVMMA
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory -
Nitecrawler - Rods....rods everywhere LOL

It looks like that Nobel prize is out of the question. There is still the possibility of a Pigasus Award.
I watched that and immediately thought of John Malkovich in "Rounders" saying, " Geeve thyat myan hees mahney". Lol! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.