UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Portland Bellator UG Thread.

7/31/13 4:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually work Saturday's but I took it off so I'll most likely be getting a room somewhere up there so I'm not worried about driving. Phone Post
7/31/13 9:40 AM
JoeMimic
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like Nate "Soulforce" Coy has signed to Bellator and will debut on this card! Woohoo!
7/31/13 5:15 PM
JoeMimic

Ttt! Phone Post
7/31/13 5:46 PM
RJJH
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what are some things to do in Portland over that weekend?

7/31/13 8:45 PM
12SixElbow
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

what are some things to do in Portland over that weekend?

Gray Line of Portland

780 SW Broadway, Portland, OR
(50) 241-7373

See all the many and varied attractions the "Rose City" has to offer on board the Big Pink Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour. This expertly-narrated 1 hour and 20 minute tour is an excellent way to experience the city at your own pace with 11 carefully chosen stops where you can hop off to spend time and reboard later. With service at every stop every 60 minutes you can spend the day exploring all the highlights of Portland.

This is best way to see the downtown attractions of Portland.

See www.graylineofportland.com for more details.

N Mississippi Avenue Culinary Tour

North Portland/Mississippi Ave Culinary Tour

A unique culinary experience created for food lovers, by food lovers! Join us for a three-hour tour through Portland's newest hot spot. We will explore N Mississippi Avenue, a vibrant and eclectic neighborhood full of great food and lots of personality.

Sample handmade goodness from tiny boutique restaurants, small-batch artisan ice cream, and award-wining food carts. Experience gourmet finishing salts from around the world, chocolate confections from our own local artisans and much more.

You'll get more than a nibble at 7 popular eateries, each chosen for its quality and creativity. You'll also savor of this unique neighborhood and discover why Portland has become such a food lover's paradise.

Here are some of the delicious foods you're likely to taste on this tour:

- Local micro-brewed ales

- Guava wood smoked, Australian flake, and Fleur de sel finishing salts

- Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

- Local farmstead cheeses and artisan breads

- Grass-fed mini burgers with goat cheese

- Korean-Mexican infusion BBQ tacos

- Handmade salted caramel ice cream sandwiches

* We like to mix it up, so actual tastings may vary.

Please wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing. We are Portlanders, so tours take place rain or shine! Let us know ahead of time if you have any dietary restrictions, in many cases we can make substitutions.

Duration: 3 hours, about 1.5 miles of walking

Ticket Price: $75.00 (includes all food, beverage, and your expert tour guide)

More Information

7/31/13 8:46 PM
12SixElbow
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pioneer Courthouse Square
701 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, OR [map]
(503) 223-1613
Free, Tour

Departs daily in front of the Pioneer Courthouse at 11:00 a.m.

A laugh-out-loud Comedy Tour about Portland's History and Culture. Only 1hr 15min long. Starts everyday in Pioneer Square at 11am. No reservation necessary- just show up! Explore Old Town, Chinatown, and the Pearl District. Get ready for Ghost Stories, lots of Photo Ops, and Insider Tips on Restaurants and Nightlife! Learn how to plug in to the true local Coffee, Art Gallery, Bicycle, Beer, Bar, Shopping, Hiking, and Weird Scene. Hear about the Shanghai Tunnels, Voodoo Donuts, Food Carts, Green Portland, the best Happy Hour, the best Cafe, the Japanese Garden, the Columbia River Gorge, and much more. Our guides are young, entertaining, and they work for tips- you can be assured the highest quality!"

brought to you by Secrets of Portlandia Free Walking Tour.

7/31/13 8:47 PM
12SixElbow

Edited: 07/31/13 8:48 PM

So far I've got John Alessio who is fighting on the card willing to throw in an autographed shirt or something of that nature for a contest just for UGers!

https://twitter.com/johnalessio79

Follow him on twitter! / facebook

facebook.com/MMAJohnAlessio

8/1/13 12:03 AM
Rick The Last Man Standing Storm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

8/1/13 3:56 AM
JoeMimic

Rick The Last Man Standing Storm -

Last Man Standing! Phone Post
8/1/13 8:43 AM
RJJH
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rick The Last Man Standing Storm - 

8/1/13 8:44 AM
RJJH

12SixElbow - 

So far I've got John Alessio who is fighting on the card willing to throw in an autographed shirt or something of that nature for a contest just for UGers!

i dont have twitter. I barely have facebook LOL

but I am totally in for Alessio contest

also, check your pm's

8/1/13 9:33 AM
JoeMimic

RJJH -
12SixElbow - 

i dont have twitter. I barely have facebook LOL

but I am totally in for Alessio contest

also, check your pm's

I'm still not over Alessio beating Ryan Healy and getting back in the ufc. With that said he seems like a good dude. Looking forward to watching him scrap. Maybe he'll let the ug buy him a drink or two after the fights haha. Phone Post
8/2/13 2:09 PM
JoeMimic

For those undecided you can get 100 level row L seats for $25 before taxes and fees. Those are awesome awesome seats for the price. Pretty much any 100 seat in the rose garden is a decent seat. Phone Post
8/2/13 3:17 PM
supersonic
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will try to make it. Liveless than a few miles from the Rose Garden.
8/2/13 4:18 PM
JoeMimic

supersonic - I will try to make it. Liveless than a few miles from the Rose Garden.

Let's get weird brah!
8/2/13 6:12 PM
JoeMimic

Twittering the heck out of Bellator trying to get them to put Ryan Healy on the card. He needs a fight and he can put some butts in the seats.
8/4/13 11:19 PM
12SixElbow

Waiting to hear back from Saad Awad, Marcus Davis, Rebney, and a few other people about a fan meet n greet or after party of some kind... Also...

I know some strippers... Models... friends....

8/4/13 11:23 PM
JoeMimic

12SixElbow -

Waiting to hear back from Saad Awad, Marcus Davis, Rebney, and a few other people about a fan meet n greet or after party of some kind... Also...

Sounds like a one day/night ug blowout in Portland. Phone Post
8/4/13 11:23 PM
RJJH

Saad Awad is awesome! I would love to buy that guy a drink!

hopefully more people are going to go to this!!!!!!!

8/4/13 11:36 PM
RJJH

JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -

how many of us are going so far?

8/4/13 11:41 PM
JoeMimic

RJJH -
JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -

how many of us are going so far?

Six or seven UGers in this thread I didn't look at the Seattle one I thought we had a few people in that one that haven't posted in this one. Phone Post
8/5/13 12:37 AM
12SixElbow

I've got 4 people in my group + me.

8/5/13 12:39 AM
RJJH

12SixElbow - 

I've got 4 people in my group + me.

Same peeps you brought to the Seattle fights?

8/5/13 1:02 AM
ntcdef
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard they signed Brent Primus and he will also be on this card.  Dude is a beast.

8/5/13 1:08 AM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer
JoeMimic - 
Nexuscrawlers - Marcus Davis vs Sarnovsky? I fear for Davis's health. Phone Post
It's been hard watching him fight for awhile now huh? Phone Post

He's only lost once in MMA since getting cut by the UFC, a split decision loss to Chuck O'Neil.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.