UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Portland Bellator UG Thread.

9/28/13 2:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bradu
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol sounds like I missed out on the real party!

9/28/13 3:41 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bradu -

lol sounds like I missed out on the real party!

Haha we didn't get too crazy brotha. Would've been nice to meet you though. Next time for sure! Phone Post
9/28/13 5:14 PM
supersonic
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummed i couldn't make it happen. Hope everyone had a good time.
9/28/13 5:22 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics! Stories!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/28/13 8:45 PM
RJJH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/28/13 8:50 PM

I will post pics tomorrow. extremely tired, just got home in BC. drove 8 hours today, 6 of that in a typhoon stye of rain.

9/30/13 4:38 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I could have hung out with everybody.  Fortunately bumped into Rickstorm and a few others when I first got there, but had to bust out early to let the dog out, and with the shit weather wasn't feeling like driving downtown.  

9/30/13 5:28 PM
ReturnofJaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sincerely hope none of you were among the jerks who screamed throughout 3/4 of show and then got in a fight before finally being kicked out.
9/30/13 6:20 PM
RickStorm
1602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
ReturnofJaco - I sincerely hope none of you were among the jerks who screamed throughout 3/4 of show and then got in a fight before finally being kicked out.

NO... That wasnt any of us lol

9/30/13 6:22 PM
RickStorm
1602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/30/13 6:22 PM
RJJH - 

I will post pics tomorrow. extremely tired, just got home in BC. drove 8 hours today, 6 of that in a typhoon stye of rain.

Oh yeah.... can you please text me the picture of Dave Jenson and us doing the fhaka!

9/30/13 6:27 PM
RickStorm

RJJH - 

Forgot to tell ya.... It's gonna rain hard! =)

9/30/13 6:32 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ReturnofJaco - I sincerely hope none of you were among the jerks who screamed throughout 3/4 of show and then got in a fight before finally being kicked out.
Haha no that's why we like all getting together in rows and sections. I haven't ran into anyone like that among us. Phone Post
9/30/13 9:19 PM
SirHONKEY
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We had a couple of toolboxes by us. The dude on my right thought Jimmy Smith was Bjorn. The dude on my left was trying to explain EVERY move to his gf but made absolutely no sense and kept getting Riggs and Aspinwall mixed up. Phone Post
9/30/13 9:29 PM
teamquestnorth

ReturnofJaco - I sincerely hope none of you were among the jerks who screamed throughout 3/4 of show and then got in a fight before finally being kicked out.
This post made me lol. I think I saw the fight you were talking about. Were you seated by nate coys section where everyone was wearing red? Phone Post
10/1/13 4:34 AM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

SirHONKEY -  We had a couple of toolboxes by us. The dude on my right thought Jimmy Smith was Bjorn. The dude on my left was trying to explain EVERY move to his gf but made absolutely no sense and kept getting Riggs and Aspinwall mixed up. Phone Post

I really enjoyed our section. Big EP was hilarious. I had Pittwrestler, Teamquestnorth, and pk7tanner on my end row and they were awesome. All knowledgeable and good dudes. Glad we were able to set this up, would love to hangout and watch a fight with you dudes sometime.

Oh and that Storm fella was alright ;)
10/1/13 11:17 AM
teamquestnorth

KhabibSmokedPatsStash -
SirHONKEY -  We had a couple of toolboxes by us. The dude on my right thought Jimmy Smith was Bjorn. The dude on my left was trying to explain EVERY move to his gf but made absolutely no sense and kept getting Riggs and Aspinwall mixed up. Phone Post

I really enjoyed our section. Big EP was hilarious. I had Pittwrestler, Teamquestnorth, and pk7tanner on my end row and they were awesome. All knowledgeable and good dudes. Glad we were able to set this up, would love to hangout and watch a fight with you dudes sometime.

Ive read that wanderlei has offered to fight chael in oregon. That would be epic if that happened! Phone Post
10/1/13 12:52 PM
KhabibSmokedPatsStash

teamquestnorth -
KhabibSmokedPatsStash -

Ive read that wanderlei has offered to fight chael in oregon. That would be epic if that happened! Phone Post
I'm still convinced they won't come back to Oregon after UFC 102 did so bad. Plus I believe there's still some ridiculous tax or gate fee that goes right to the commission. Phone Post
10/1/13 12:59 PM
teamquestnorth

I think theres a 10% fee. I think its the same as the state income tax. Surely a dumb thing to impose when an event like that would bring a ton of money in revenue to the city. Phone Post
10/1/13 1:03 PM
RickStorm

KhabibSmokedPatsStash - 

lol

yeah.. like seattle i was sitting everywhere like the social butterfly that I am.. No homo.

10/6/13 6:58 PM
pk7tanner
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
KhabibSmokedPatsStash - 

lol

yeah.. like seattle i was sitting everywhere like the social butterfly that I am.. No homo.

LOL No homo, of course not. What Senior Storm means by "social butterfly" is what the younger gen calls getting his pimp game on. LOL J\K It was a blast meeting everyone and I hope to do it again sometime.
10/22/13 7:13 PM
RJJH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey peeps, here are a few pics from the fights. I wil post a few more later tonight when I upload them.

us with Dave Jensen (Bellator fighter and forum member)

my view for Bellator

me and Militech after the fights, I was sitting right behind him and we were chatting all night.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.