UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Portland Bellator UG Thread.

8/7/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeMimic
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

If someone wants to park nearby, or use a hotel room for a base, I can cover a LOT Of booze to drink outside bars, saving everyone some bar tab. I brought like 8 fifths or something to UFC on fox, gave most of it away.

I can bring the same or more to Bellator.

I have a hotel room at the Westin. Check in isn't until 3 though and the fights are at 4 doesn't leave much time for pre funking. Phone Post
8/7/13 6:26 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ReturnofJaco - Any gatherings planned for around the event?

Looks like we're meeting up at Kells after.

(and probably before too)

8/7/13 6:27 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -

If someone wants to park nearby, or use a hotel room for a base, I can cover a LOT Of booze to drink outside bars, saving everyone some bar tab. I brought like 8 fifths or something to UFC on fox, gave most of it away.

I have a hotel room at the Westin. Check in isn't until 3 though and the fights are at 4 doesn't leave much time for pre funking. Phone Post

I bet they let you check in at 1 if you call and ask.

It not, we will save the booze for after the fights, no biggie

8/7/13 7:08 PM
PittWrestler
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -

Joe - walked by the Westin today on my way back to work and sign outside said their parking was $35.00!  If they didn't include that with your room, holler at me as time comes near for some other options (I live and work downtown).  Man parking fee could be more than the Bellator ticket!

8/7/13 7:17 PM
JoeMimic
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PittWrestler - 
JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow -

Joe - walked by the Westin today on my way back to work and sign outside said their parking was $35.00!  If they didn't include that with your room, holler at me as time comes near for some other options (I live and work downtown).  Man parking fee could be more than the Bellator ticket!

Yeah it didn't come with the room but I noticed as I was researching hotels in SW Portland the majority of them were $25. I'm more than willing to consider other options though! I'm not taking the car anywhere once we get there thus the appeal of having a hotel close to Kells.
8/7/13 7:48 PM
RJJH
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 
JoeMimic - 
pk7tanner - I will be +1 at the very least. Is there specific area that all of the brokeass/$25 tickets are sitting?

Not sure yet. I'm probably going to have to wait until August 30th to buy my tickets (still recovering from Seattle)

haha no kidding... still paying the booze tab lol

I'm ready to go again!!

8/7/13 7:49 PM
bradu
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

surprised I haven't heard of this before, been out of the loop though. I'd like to try to check this out, I'll have to see if I can work something. Haven't been to a live card since the UFC here with Randy vs Minotauro, so I'm long overdue!

8/7/13 7:55 PM
RJJH
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

this was me after the whiskey we drank, and the bottle you gave me

8/7/13 8:01 PM
RJJH

bradu - 

surprised I haven't heard of this before, been out of the loop though. I'd like to try to check this out, I'll have to see if I can work something. Haven't been to a live card since the UFC here with Randy vs Minotauro, so I'm long overdue!

I have always admired your work my man! I still want you to make that Rua - hendo portrait we were talking about, one day! cant wait to meet you!!!

also, I would do ANYTHING do get the ooriginal of this

8/7/13 8:03 PM
RJJH

I am looking at hotels right now, I might get  VRBO (vacation rental by owner) home, since we are staying in portland for 3 - 4 nights. we can all drink there since i am going to make sure it is close to the venue and we are getting there thursday night.

8/7/13 8:10 PM
bradu
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks RJJH...yeah that Tanner sold pretty quick after I completed it, and the pastel Tanner I did just sold last week

8/7/13 8:22 PM
RJJH

bradu - 

thanks RJJH...yeah that Tanner sold pretty quick after I completed it, and the pastel Tanner I did just sold last week

8/7/13 8:44 PM
12SixElbow

RJJH - 
12SixElbow - 

this was me after the whiskey we drank, and the bottle you gave me

haha NICE!

I'm excited to hangout again you guys were awesome.

The UG is epic. Whats next after Bellator? lol

8/7/13 8:45 PM
12SixElbow

bradu - 

DOOO IT.

I say we get about 10 shots of tequila deep, and draw fighter portraits on napkins.

I'm spitballing here, it isn't all going to be gold

8/7/13 11:51 PM
RJJH

I will accept nothing less than a quick drunken sketch on a napkin!!!!

choose wisely Bradu!! LOL!!!

8/8/13 12:19 AM
12SixElbow

RJJH - 

I am looking at hotels right now, I might get  VRBO (vacation rental by owner) home, since we are staying in portland for 3 - 4 nights. we can all drink there since i am going to make sure it is close to the venue and we are getting there thursday night.

OHHHHH SHIT

8/8/13 12:36 AM
bradu

sorry, I don't drink and draw

8/8/13 12:43 AM
RJJH

bradu - 

sorry, I don't drink and draw

8/8/13 1:33 AM
JoeMimic

bradu - 

Yes you need to go!

I actually have this hanging up on my wall right now.
8/8/13 1:35 AM
JoeMimic

12SixElbow - 
RJJH - 

OHHHHH SHIT

8/8/13 4:07 AM
pk7tanner
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bradu - 

Shit I haven't been to one since the IFL.
bradu Every time I see your art work/cards, I kick myself for not getting the freebies you'd offered me on the RB a few years ago.
8/8/13 9:12 AM
RJJH

JoeMimic - 
12SixElbow - 
RJJH - 

OHHHHH SHIT

LOL!!

shit ya it did!!

8/8/13 9:55 AM
JoeMimic

Pre funking in your rental would be perfect if it comes together. It seems like we're getting close to the same number of people we had in Seattle last month. The UG will be well represented for this one night blowout. Phone Post
8/8/13 4:44 PM
JoeMimic

Tyson Jeffries has someone selling tickets for his section on Facebook. I sent the lady a message asking how much and what section. Might be the easiest way to go about getting a UG section together. I'll keep you fellas posted.
8/9/13 3:21 PM
JoeMimic

How many people need tickets (and how many tickets) and would be interested in $25 100 level seats?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.