UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Portland Bellator UG Thread.

8/14/13 6:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RickStorm
1687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
JoeMimic -  If any of you folks have Facebook there's an official event setup by Bellator to join on there. Just another way to communicate before hand. Woo. Phone Post

I do, I do!

Oh wait.....

8/14/13 6:42 PM
JoeMimic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
JoeMimic -  If any of you folks have Facebook there's an official event setup by Bellator to join on there. Just another way to communicate before hand. Woo. Phone Post

I do, I do!

Oh wait.....

Who is it that has the picture of Saku on their FB? Phone Post
8/14/13 7:18 PM
pk7tanner
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meeenbean - I can't believe in 9 years I've only got 38 posts lol gotta be on here more I guess Phone Post 3.0

Look at this guy coming on here and making me look like a UG keyboard warrior. LOL
8/14/13 7:32 PM
meeenbean
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
meeenbean - I can't believe in 9 years I've only got 38 posts lol gotta be on here more I guess Phone Post 3.0
Get to it! Phone Post
Hahaha I'm on it I'm too opinionated for my own good Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 7:34 PM
JoeMimic
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pk7tanner -
meeenbean - I can't believe in 9 years I've only got 38 posts lol gotta be on here more I guess Phone Post 3.0

Look at this guy coming on here and making me look like a UG keyboard warrior. LOL
I replied to your email sir. Phone Post
8/15/13 1:21 AM
JoeMimic

Morning folks! Ttt. Phone Post
8/15/13 4:05 AM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOOM!

8/15/13 5:32 AM
JoeMimic

12SixElbow -

BOOM!

Hi fren Phone Post
8/15/13 9:05 AM
RJJH
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/15/13 9:20 AM
JoeMimic - 
RickStorm -

I do, I do!

Oh wait.....

Who is it that has the picture of Saku on their FB? Phone Post

8/15/13 9:07 AM
RJJH
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pk7tanner - 

my picture should be beside the term Keyboard warrior in the dictionary! LOLOL!

8/15/13 9:23 AM
RJJH

JoeMimic - 
RJJH -

I am heavily debating on going to the Kaleidoscope Music Festival in Eugene on the 24th. I really like Nas, Blue Scholars & Hieroglyphics. 3 of my favorite rap groups. If we end up going I will let you portland peeps know!

Ttt! Phone Post

I just fucking WON 2 tickets for the entire weekend!!!!

any of you peeps in Eugene or Portland going or want to get together for a drink or smoke?!?! I will be in the area on the 23rd - 26th

8/15/13 10:15 AM
JoeMimic

RJJH -
JoeMimic - 
RJJH -

I am heavily debating on going to the Kaleidoscope Music Festival in Eugene on the 24th. I really like Nas, Blue Scholars & Hieroglyphics. 3 of my favorite rap groups. If we end up going I will let you portland peeps know!

Ttt! Phone Post

any of you peeps in Eugene or Portland going or want to get together for a drink or smoke?!?! I will be in the area on the 23rd - 26th

Awesome dude congrats! Phone Post
8/15/13 11:01 AM
pk7tanner
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
JoeMimic - 
RJJH -

Ttt! Phone Post

Lucky dog that's awesome. Is Bambu gonna there too? One of Prometheus' best is the one he did with Bambu called "Slow Down"
8/15/13 11:09 AM
pk7tanner

JoeMimic - 
pk7tanner -

Got it and I'll be taking care of you in the next day or 2-3. I'm dog/house sitting for the next two weeks in an area where I don't get cell service and I don't remember all the passwords.
8/15/13 11:59 AM
JoeMimic

pk7tanner -
JoeMimic - 
pk7tanner -

Got it and I'll be taking care of you in the next day or 2-3. I'm dog/house sitting for the next two weeks in an area where I don't get cell service and I don't remember all the passwords.
Nice! Phone Post
8/15/13 3:04 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
JoeMimic - 
RJJH -

Ttt! Phone Post

Are you still doing the fights?

8/15/13 3:08 PM
RickStorm
1687 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Hey Joe

Text me your paypal thingy. Im picking up Richards money tomorrow night and want to get it to you as soon as possible

8/15/13 3:35 PM
JoeMimic

RickStorm -

Hey Joe

Text me your paypal thingy. Im picking up Richards money tomorrow night and want to get it to you as soon as possible

Text incoming! Phone Post
8/15/13 7:49 PM
JoeMimic

Bedtime bump. Phone Post
8/16/13 10:21 AM
RJJH

JoeMimic -  Bedtime bump. Phone Post

just wash your hands afterwards, cool!?

8/16/13 10:23 AM
RJJH

12SixElbow - 
RJJH - 
JoeMimic - 
RJJH -

Ttt! Phone Post

Are you still doing the fights?

OF COURSE!!

8/16/13 10:50 AM
JoeMimic

RJJH -
JoeMimic -  Bedtime bump. Phone Post

just wash your hands afterwards, cool!?

I can't promise that. Phone Post
8/16/13 8:46 PM
natural
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo its John Alessio, how many of you are excited for Bellator coming to Portland!!???? .....Cant wait to get this tourney started, training hard and coming to win!!!

see you all there!!!
8/16/13 8:56 PM
RJJH

Edited: 08/16/13 8:57 PM

Alessio!!!!!!!!!!  (said like Will farrell says "Emilio" in A Night at the Roxbury!)

been a fan of yours since the KOTC days!

I am jacked the fuck up! I got front row tickets and cannot wait to watch you put in work, then buy you a beer!

8/16/13 9:45 PM
12SixElbow

natural - UGers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo its John Alessio, how many of you are excited for Bellator coming to Portland!!???? .....Cant wait to get this tourney started, training hard and coming to win!!!

see you all there!!!

Pumped for the fights!

Hope you have time to hangout or say hi to this group of crazies

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.