UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ortiz: 'It sucks' Dana White still attacks me

7/30/13 11:18 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

In response to some vague tweets about Tito Ortiz returning to MMA, UFC President Dana White was his usual self in response, saying 'Who gives a sh*t?' Ortiz later expressed he hoped that White could stop attacking him and was upset at the response:

It sucks that @danawhite still has the say bad things about me. One year has passed and still attacks me. I don't feel I have to attack him in any way.#SHAME I hope one day he will get over it. Must suck to sleep at night thinking about me. @ufc @punishment99

read official Twitter...

7/30/13 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lenz0799
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is pretty silly when you think about it. These are two grown men. Phone Post
7/30/13 11:30 AM
Kerouac

" grown men " don't complain with twittering
7/30/13 11:32 AM
RicGillespie

lenz0799 -  It is pretty silly when you think about it. These are two grown men. Phone Post

Yeah because adults never say mean things about other adults. Especially when it comes to business related things.....
7/30/13 11:43 AM
MMAtador

MARC BULGER - Sound like Dana is pushing the vets to Bellator. Use em to they are out of their prime then shit on them. I would like to see Bellator pick up Ufc vets. They have fans like me that would still follow them. Phone Post
Dana doesn't want anyone to make a career out of fighting. He feels like you should drive a station wagon or some shit like Forrest griffin did and then maybe work at foodtown when your fight career is over. Phone Post
7/30/13 11:43 AM
MdGeist

Who gives a shit? Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 11:45 AM
Whambo
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're both drama queens. Think of all the BS feuds Dana has had, and Tito fights with his spouse on twitter.
7/30/13 11:46 AM
sevr1

Tito has won one fight in SEVEN YEARS. I'm really struggling to understand why there are even a few people who want to see him fight again.

And as for crying that Dana said something mean... Tito is the one to blame for Cyborg/Rhonda not happening, Tito is the one who was tweeting Bellator pictures, and Tito is the one who seems to have wasted millions upon millions of dollars. Sometimes people are jerks and sometimes you do things to deserve it.
7/30/13 11:46 AM
NukSooCow
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Use them until they're out of they're prime and then shit on them"? This isn't some pattern. It's only happened with a select few who most consider to be dick heads anyway. What about Chuck Lidell? Matt Hughes? Forrest Griffin? Dana is a hard headed mofo who probably talks too much but I don't believe he's an asshole. Most fighters seem to really like him. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 11:49 AM
TuLegit

Lol Tito struggling to stay relevant. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 11:50 AM
ROFL

> wears "Dana is my Bitch" t-shirt to weigh-ins.

> sheds tears because Dana won't give him a job.
7/30/13 11:53 AM
Ip Man 81

Tito started this by tweeting the Bellator pics, which got brought up at the scrum, which led Dana to speak wen asked about it, which led to Tito acting like a sour puss.

Tito is acting like a girl. Guy just needs to do his thing, no sense in stirring shit up in the process. Tweets pics of Bellator thinking Dana will care, the guy can't even compete with UFC level fighters anymore. If he wants to go to Bellator good for him, but no sense in stirring shit up in the process. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 11:53 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito loves the attention whether it's positive or negative at this point. Phone Post
7/30/13 11:56 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Tito, he's the reason I got into MMA.  For those that were around when he was the champion, he was the man.

I would really like to see Dana and him buddies again.

7/30/13 11:57 AM
SteelyRes211
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ this coming from Tito.
7/30/13 12:01 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF, this was both classy and well said...I have to give him props.
7/30/13 12:02 PM
Feelz Good

Edited: 07/30/13 12:55 PM
So let me get this straight Tito. You send out a bunch of tweets about possibly wanting to return to fighting and then tweet about meeting Bellator. Then the press asks him about he, he responds, and you say it's sad that he still thinks about you and feels the need to attack you? All he did was answer a question that he was asked, you're the one struggling to attempting and to relevant in MMA. You really think Dans wants to be wasting time talking shit about you?

Look dude, you retired, you're not relevant in the current landscape of MMA. That's part of what being retired is. We haven't forgotten about you. Hell, even if we wanted to forget about you, we can't. Joe Rogan won't shut up about how great you were at doing damage from the guard, he brings it up at every event. You were really great at that though
7/30/13 12:06 PM
crowbar
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His last sentence sounds like something a bitch would say.

7/30/13 12:11 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WarWand9 -

Tito

I dont need to say anything bad about Dana

Next sentence

Must suck to sleep at night thinking about me 

lol.  Love the Tito and Dana beef.  

Lol this. If Tito is really hurt by it then he could reach out to Dana in private instead of making a Twitter fiasco of it all. Phone Post
7/30/13 12:19 PM
M Theory
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You burned the bridge. Deal with it.

7/30/13 12:25 PM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Dana is still his bitch

7/30/13 12:26 PM
Doctor Sidney

7/30/13 12:34 PM
John Nic

He should have stuck around and got a job in the UFC outside of fighting, like chuck did. Phone Post
7/30/13 12:51 PM
kinson

MdGeist - Who gives a shit? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
7/30/13 12:53 PM
TheKidAintMine
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deuce77 - 
John Nic -  He should have stuck around and got a job in the UFC outside of fighting, like chuck did. Phone Post

Just because Chuck gets a pity check from Uncle Dana for being a yes man doesn't mean he has a job.

Actually, Chuck is the Executive VP of Business Development at Zuffa. He has one of the best jobs in the industry - he gets to hang out at UFC events and gets paid.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.