UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC World Tour face off highlights

7/31/13 10:49 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

At yesterday's UFC World Tour face offs, highlighted here by Fight Hub TV, Ronda Rousey offered Miesha Tate her most pointed thoughts, GSP appeared sick of it all while Hendricks was jovial, Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos were business like, and Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson looked like they were about to have a viking battle, until Jones popped and locked sideways.

7/31/13 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both 205ers are bigger than the heavyweights hehe.
7/31/13 11:18 AM
Mojo514
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cant wait for all these fights, hilarious when Jones got infront of Gustafsson that 1 guy goes "OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Lol
7/31/13 11:39 AM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha Ronda's got her jim jams rustled

7/31/13 11:55 AM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster - 

Hendricks looked jacked standing next to GSP

Hendricks is the real life version of wolverine.
7/31/13 12:05 PM
Aaron Becker

Edited: 07/31/13 12:07 PM
what's Hondas problem or is she just a bitch?
7/31/13 12:15 PM
kaiten

Aaron Becker - what's Hondas problem or is she just a bitch?

I'm thinking she's just a brat. Tries too hard to act like she's a female Diaz. Reminds me of a bubbly college girl who, when around black dudes with baggy sagging jeans, tries to act like she's a thug to impress.
7/31/13 1:00 PM
kevsh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey looks a little intimidated while Tate seems very calm, confident. Maybe Meisha's in her head?

... Or Rousey just doing her best Diaz Bros. impression.
7/31/13 1:03 PM
anpack20

I think Rhonda will lose this one. She's trying way too hard, while Miesha is acting very calm and collected. I'm usually not a fan of Miesha, especially after her fight with Cat Zingano...but so far she's definitely the more professional of the two. We shall see.

7/31/13 1:06 PM
mark22
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda will armbar her again, it's that simple guys, don't worry about it. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 1:34 PM
zebers3
542 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh - Rousey looks a little intimidated while Tate seems very calm, confident. Maybe Meisha's in her head?

... Or Rousey just doing her best Diaz Bros. impression.

I'd say it's most likely option B. I don't see how Miesha could be in her head, considering she offered Rousey little to no resistance in their last outing when she snapped her arm in two. And Miesha didn't even earn this fight in the first place since she got finished by Cat.

I think Miesha might be trying to play it cool hoping Rousey will look foolish and she'll just earn some more fans back, since recently Miesha in the media has been just as annoying if not moreso than Rousey.

Also, where are Barao and Wineland? They seem to have all the champs for the next few cards, and Barao/Wineland is on the same card as Jones/Gusto.

7/31/13 1:47 PM
omlet de fromage

It made me realize how stupid rhonda looks when GSP and Hendricks faced off after them. They shake hands a couple of times and are class acts. Rhonda's just a fuckhead.

She'd still whoop my ass though.
7/31/13 1:52 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see shit? Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 1:55 PM
jdindiana
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Logan Stantons finger - I don't see shit? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 2:02 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jdindiana -
. Phone Post 3.0
Link?? Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 2:09 PM
Jacinto
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am starting to like Meisha over Rhonda the more i see of them. I don't really know what happened to Meisha she used to be a favorite here on the UG several years ago and then her attitude completely changed and started wearing on everyone.
7/31/13 2:11 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Logan Stantons finger - I don't see shit? Phone Post 3.0

7/31/13 2:31 PM
McBottery
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rondas a class act

Said no one ever.

7/31/13 2:33 PM
TuLegit

jdindiana -
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 3:54 PM
YonYones
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I will be rooting for none of the champions. Rousey needs to figure out that all of a sudden trying to act tough like that just looks stupid and is laughable. gotta be born with it like the diazs
7/31/13 4:15 PM
JJLong

YonYones - Well I will be rooting for none of the champions. Rousey needs to figure out that all of a sudden trying to act tough like that just looks stupid and is laughable. gotta be born with it like the diazs

I like how people are saying Ronda is "all of a sudden trying to act tough".

Please...

This isn't some model that decided she wanted to fight. This is a woman who competed for a decade in Judo and won a medal in the Olympics.

And at least she shows up to press events, unlike the Nick Diaz. If anything, the Diaz brothers are punks because when they lose, they cry, bitch, and moan about things being unfair and wanting to retire, or that they weren't really hurt after getting kicked in the head and pounded out in Nate's case.
7/31/13 5:21 PM
blueheron20816
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/31/13 5:21 PM
JJLong - 
YonYones - Well I will be rooting for none of the champions. Rousey needs to figure out that all of a sudden trying to act tough like that just looks stupid and is laughable. gotta be born with it like the diazs

I like how people are saying Ronda is "all of a sudden trying to act tough".

Please...

This isn't some model that decided she wanted to fight. This is a woman who competed for a decade in Judo and won a medal in the Olympics.

And at least she shows up to press events, unlike the Nick Diaz. If anything, the Diaz brothers are punks because when they lose, they cry, bitch, and moan about things being unfair and wanting to retire, or that they weren't really hurt after getting kicked in the head and pounded out in Nate's case.

that finger just came out of nowhere though, I agree with what people are saying, I think she wants to be the "bad girl of WMMA" like people see the Diaz bros in MMA. Whenever she does shit like that is just seems so forced. Im not saying shes some prissy model, but everyone who walked on that stage is literally the best in the world at fighting of all things, and they arent acting like that.

PS
Why hasnt anyone mentioned Meishas honkers? lookin huge
7/31/13 5:27 PM
T Bag

Media Monster -
Ironhouse - 
Media Monster - 

Hendricks looked jacked standing next to GSP

Hendricks is the real life version of wolverine.

word..

How much time do you think it would take Hendricks to KO Hugh?

Someone should tell that guy to do some squats. Nice chicken legs Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 5:30 PM
garrote
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 6:22 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am hoping Ronda somehow winds up fighting Cyborg. She will finally get the beating she's been begging for the last couple of months.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.