UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Kennedy Wants Wanderlei Silva Next

7/31/13 6:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jheinis
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"After fighting a Strikeforce guy, I wanted to fight a long-standing UFC guy," Kennedy told Bleacher Report. Kennedy won his Octagon debut against Roger Gracie at UFC 162 earlier this month.

"I'd love to fight anybody with a rich history within the sport that's been a fighter for a long time," Kennedy said. "To get matched up with Wanderlei Silva, an iconic hero of mine, that's the kind of fight I want."

Read the entire article here: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1722879-tim-kennedy-i-want-to-fight-an-iconic-hero-of-mine-in-wanderlei-silva
7/31/13 6:42 PM
Malvert the Janitor
781 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he does Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 6:44 PM
Ip Man 81
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could see Wanderlei getting the KO. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 6:45 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YEA, NO THANKS.
7/31/13 6:46 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - I bet he does Phone Post 3.0

iknorite

7/31/13 6:56 PM
Master Shredder
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One simply does not just get a fight with a legend like Wand just because they want it...you have to earn that right and Tim Kennedy has not done that
7/31/13 6:57 PM
UK Asylum

Wand should not be used to build guys records, he should be offered exciting legacy fights.
7/31/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Asylum - Wand should not be used to build guys records, he should be offered exciting legacy fights.

THIS.
Anyways put Wand in with guys who want to fight. Nobody wants to see wand defend takedowns and jabs for 15 minutes.
7/31/13 7:10 PM
TuLegit

So he could push him into the fence for 3 rounds? Let's hope not. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 7:30 PM
MagSlim

UK Asylum - Wand should not be used to build guys records, he should be offered exciting legacy fights.
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 7:44 PM
HandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who doesn't want to fight wandy? He's one of the most called out guys recently Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 7:45 PM
GarlicSauce

Wow, this is not just a step down for Wandy, it's a fall-into-the-abyss down territory right there.
7/31/13 7:47 PM
inspireduk

Kennedy is a very good fighter and its a shame he isn't ranked in the UFC top 10 rankings.
Ideally he should call out someone who can elevate his ranking.
Perhaps the winner of Souza and Okami would be a better fit for him. Phone Post
8/2/13 3:21 PM
Fabefromfort

Kennedy'd get tooled by Anderson. I have news for him, too, that I think Wanderlei is using. Well, I think most MMA guys are using. What they seem to be doing is using steroids, and then going off knowing full well their testosterone production will be too low, as a result of the body compensating and not produce its own testosterone naturally, then you get exemptions for low testosterone production. Voila, your allowed to use testosterone, I think in the realm of 6 times the bodies natural production ! Holy Moly !, Moses ! That's huge, you'd be able to train the living daylights out of your body, and recover within hours. I think Anderson Silva uses too, by the way. Why else does a 38 year old dude get so many zits all over his head and body ? Steroids ! I trained with weights my whole life, and did mostly hard labouring jobs in the bush. At 20 years old I could Bench press 330 for 2 reps, I bottom squatted almost 500 pounds, and deadlifted over that. I use to use almost 225 pounds for shoulder presses. I have always done this naturally. I'm clean, always have been clean. You don't need that much strength. My point is you can do this naturally. I revoverred from bushwork daily, and trained at 40 years old, and made gains with my workouts. Yes, these guys will always cheat, simply because of the suspicion that the other guy is cheating, and you don't want to go to war with less than your opponent. Your life is on the line for Chrissake!! The thing is Steroids changes your cells forever, and abnormalities in cell structure is cancer, and a whole host of other diseases, and conditions detrimental to health. There is no known study of how many strokes, liver, or kidney damage, cancer, heart disease steroids does cause but it is up there. A bodybuilders credo is Live fast, die young, bury a beautiful corpse. My thoughts are Belfort, and Sonnen are prime examples of guys who have taken massive amounts of steroids over the years. Lets see how far those guys get and not end up with all sorts of maladies, and body breakdown. My point is you could well trigger a tumour somewhere in your body, maybe the brain,liver, kidney, the docs do know steroids changes your heart too...forever. Suffice it to say, steroids cause strokes, and death. Steroids permeate society, and people think they are harmless, just because Arod is still having fun, and everyone else in the limelight, such as MMA fighters. What message are we sending our 16 year old son who has no defense against this ever growing cancer in society ?
8/2/13 3:29 PM
DoomFarmer
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let Wand KO his ass silly.

I'm all for it. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:38 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

What a shit idea. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:43 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabefromfort - Kennedy'd get tooled by Anderson. I have news for him, too, that I think Wanderlei is using. Well, I think most MMA guys are using. What they seem to be doing is using steroids, and then going off knowing full well their testosterone production will be too low, as a result of the body compensating and not produce its own testosterone naturally, then you get exemptions for low testosterone production. Voila, your allowed to use testosterone, I think in the realm of 6 times the bodies natural production ! Holy Moly !, Moses ! That's huge, you'd be able to train the living daylights out of your body, and recover within hours. I think Anderson Silva uses too, by the way. Why else does a 38 year old dude get so many zits all over his head and body ? Steroids ! I trained with weights my whole life, and did mostly hard labouring jobs in the bush. At 20 years old I could Bench press 330 for 2 reps, I bottom squatted almost 500 pounds, and deadlifted over that. I use to use almost 225 pounds for shoulder presses. I have always done this naturally. I'm clean, always have been clean. You don't need that much strength. My point is you can do this naturally. I revoverred from bushwork daily, and trained at 40 years old, and made gains with my workouts. Yes, these guys will always cheat, simply because of the suspicion that the other guy is cheating, and you don't want to go to war with less than your opponent. Your life is on the line for Chrissake!! The thing is Steroids changes your cells forever, and abnormalities in cell structure is cancer, and a whole host of other diseases, and conditions detrimental to health. There is no known study of how many strokes, liver, or kidney damage, cancer, heart disease steroids does cause but it is up there. A bodybuilders credo is Live fast, die young, bury a beautiful corpse. My thoughts are Belfort, and Sonnen are prime examples of guys who have taken massive amounts of steroids over the years. Lets see how far those guys get and not end up with all sorts of maladies, and body breakdown. My point is you could well trigger a tumour somewhere in your body, maybe the brain,liver, kidney, the docs do know steroids changes your heart too...forever. Suffice it to say, steroids cause strokes, and death. Steroids permeate society, and people think they are harmless, just because Arod is still having fun, and everyone else in the limelight, such as MMA fighters. What message are we sending our 16 year old son who has no defense against this ever growing cancer in society ?
Anderson has bacne? Why bring in Amderson at all?

Why even bring this up in this thread? Phone Post
8/2/13 3:46 PM
cumprido1
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kennedy got tooled on the feet by jacare. Vitor would knock his face in. Phone Post
8/2/13 3:52 PM
McNutt
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that Wanderlei and Nick Diaz at middleweighttt Phone Post
8/2/13 4:01 PM
Theflesh22
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabefromfort - Kennedy'd get tooled by Anderson. I have news for him, too, that I think Wanderlei is using. Well, I think most MMA guys are using. What they seem to be doing is using steroids, and then going off knowing full well their testosterone production will be too low, as a result of the body compensating and not produce its own testosterone naturally, then you get exemptions for low testosterone production. Voila, your allowed to use testosterone, I think in the realm of 6 times the bodies natural production ! Holy Moly !, Moses ! That's huge, you'd be able to train the living daylights out of your body, and recover within hours. I think Anderson Silva uses too, by the way. Why else does a 38 year old dude get so many zits all over his head and body ? Steroids ! I trained with weights my whole life, and did mostly hard labouring jobs in the bush. At 20 years old I could Bench press 330 for 2 reps, I bottom squatted almost 500 pounds, and deadlifted over that. I use to use almost 225 pounds for shoulder presses. I have always done this naturally. I'm clean, always have been clean. You don't need that much strength. My point is you can do this naturally. I revoverred from bushwork daily, and trained at 40 years old, and made gains with my workouts. Yes, these guys will always cheat, simply because of the suspicion that the other guy is cheating, and you don't want to go to war with less than your opponent. Your life is on the line for Chrissake!! The thing is Steroids changes your cells forever, and abnormalities in cell structure is cancer, and a whole host of other diseases, and conditions detrimental to health. There is no known study of how many strokes, liver, or kidney damage, cancer, heart disease steroids does cause but it is up there. A bodybuilders credo is Live fast, die young, bury a beautiful corpse. My thoughts are Belfort, and Sonnen are prime examples of guys who have taken massive amounts of steroids over the years. Lets see how far those guys get and not end up with all sorts of maladies, and body breakdown. My point is you could well trigger a tumour somewhere in your body, maybe the brain,liver, kidney, the docs do know steroids changes your heart too...forever. Suffice it to say, steroids cause strokes, and death. Steroids permeate society, and people think they are harmless, just because Arod is still having fun, and everyone else in the limelight, such as MMA fighters. What message are we sending our 16 year old son who has no defense against this ever growing cancer in society ?
FRAT Phone Post
8/2/13 4:18 PM
TOM666

Fabefromfort - Kennedy'd get tooled by Anderson. I have news for him, too, that I think Wanderlei is using. Well, I think most MMA guys are using. What they seem to be doing is using steroids, and then going off knowing full well their testosterone production will be too low, as a result of the body compensating and not produce its own testosterone naturally, then you get exemptions for low testosterone production. Voila, your allowed to use testosterone, I think in the realm of 6 times the bodies natural production ! Holy Moly !, Moses ! That's huge, you'd be able to train the living daylights out of your body, and recover within hours. I think Anderson Silva uses too, by the way. Why else does a 38 year old dude get so many zits all over his head and body ? Steroids ! I trained with weights my whole life, and did mostly hard labouring jobs in the bush. At 20 years old I could Bench press 330 for 2 reps, I bottom squatted almost 500 pounds, and deadlifted over that. I use to use almost 225 pounds for shoulder presses. I have always done this naturally. I'm clean, always have been clean. You don't need that much strength. My point is you can do this naturally. I revoverred from bushwork daily, and trained at 40 years old, and made gains with my workouts. Yes, these guys will always cheat, simply because of the suspicion that the other guy is cheating, and you don't want to go to war with less than your opponent. Your life is on the line for Chrissake!! The thing is Steroids changes your cells forever, and abnormalities in cell structure is cancer, and a whole host of other diseases, and conditions detrimental to health. There is no known study of how many strokes, liver, or kidney damage, cancer, heart disease steroids does cause but it is up there. A bodybuilders credo is Live fast, die young, bury a beautiful corpse. My thoughts are Belfort, and Sonnen are prime examples of guys who have taken massive amounts of steroids over the years. Lets see how far those guys get and not end up with all sorts of maladies, and body breakdown. My point is you could well trigger a tumour somewhere in your body, maybe the brain,liver, kidney, the docs do know steroids changes your heart too...forever. Suffice it to say, steroids cause strokes, and death. Steroids permeate society, and people think they are harmless, just because Arod is still having fun, and everyone else in the limelight, such as MMA fighters. What message are we sending our 16 year old son who has no defense against this ever growing cancer in society ?

LOLOLOL this guy just ruled this thread with awesomepostingability.
8/2/13 4:34 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

ChokeEmOut - 

Kennedy would get KTFO. He is terrible, they can spin him all they want with their propoganda but he will always be a journeyman.

His performance against a standing punching bag in Roger was a disgrace.

Can you explain in detail the " spin" ,and can you point to any Tim Kennedy propaganda?
The sport is full of journeyman.,there are only so many champions.
If you think Tim Kennedy is terrible,where does that put you?
Can you become a journeyman in the UFC?
Being a journeyman is not a terribly bad thing,yes being a champion is better,but most mma fighters will never become a UFC champion,but that doesn't mean they can't prove you and others wrong.

8/2/13 4:58 PM
HandyDarsh
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabefromfort - Kennedy'd get tooled by Anderson. I have news for him, too, that I think Wanderlei is using. Well, I think most MMA guys are using. What they seem to be doing is using steroids, and then going off knowing full well their testosterone production will be too low, as a result of the body compensating and not produce its own testosterone naturally, then you get exemptions for low testosterone production. Voila, your allowed to use testosterone, I think in the realm of 6 times the bodies natural production ! Holy Moly !, Moses ! That's huge, you'd be able to train the living daylights out of your body, and recover within hours. I think Anderson Silva uses too, by the way. Why else does a 38 year old dude get so many zits all over his head and body ? Steroids ! I trained with weights my whole life, and did mostly hard labouring jobs in the bush. At 20 years old I could Bench press 330 for 2 reps, I bottom squatted almost 500 pounds, and deadlifted over that. I use to use almost 225 pounds for shoulder presses. I have always done this naturally. I'm clean, always have been clean. You don't need that much strength. My point is you can do this naturally. I revoverred from bushwork daily, and trained at 40 years old, and made gains with my workouts. Yes, these guys will always cheat, simply because of the suspicion that the other guy is cheating, and you don't want to go to war with less than your opponent. Your life is on the line for Chrissake!! The thing is Steroids changes your cells forever, and abnormalities in cell structure is cancer, and a whole host of other diseases, and conditions detrimental to health. There is no known study of how many strokes, liver, or kidney damage, cancer, heart disease steroids does cause but it is up there. A bodybuilders credo is Live fast, die young, bury a beautiful corpse. My thoughts are Belfort, and Sonnen are prime examples of guys who have taken massive amounts of steroids over the years. Lets see how far those guys get and not end up with all sorts of maladies, and body breakdown. My point is you could well trigger a tumour somewhere in your body, maybe the brain,liver, kidney, the docs do know steroids changes your heart too...forever. Suffice it to say, steroids cause strokes, and death. Steroids permeate society, and people think they are harmless, just because Arod is still having fun, and everyone else in the limelight, such as MMA fighters. What message are we sending our 16 year old son who has no defense against this ever growing cancer in society ?

8/2/13 5:17 PM
jzus14

he needs to face another wrestler. Okami would be the perfect match to open a FB of a ppv, or in the middle of the prelims, so i can take a 15minute nap!
8/2/13 5:28 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure he will take the easier fight with a guy that should have retired long ago. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.