UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tito vs. Rampage is amazing!

7/31/13 9:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson got KTFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care if they aren't at their best. Neither is chinny luck Chuck has gotten and I've always wanted to see this fighter for nearly a decade now. Who cares if it's happening late?

Outside of Chuck vs. Hendo, this is one of the Light Heavyweight fights that we needed to see and is a great legacy fight for both guys. Phone Post
7/31/13 9:38 PM
roscoegrinders
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did they say how much it will cost? I agree, I can't help it I will buy this fight lol
7/31/13 9:39 PM
2mmafreaks

Very excited Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 9:41 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

What's the price point? Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 9:43 PM
JTA420
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as the ppv isn't too pricey then I'm
All for paying for a good fight card. This fight shall be interesting. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 9:44 PM
MMAtador

Now I see what DFW was upset lol Phone Post
7/31/13 9:44 PM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 07/31/13 11:04 PM

who the heck would buy that?  people are complaining about rashad vs hendo (2 guys who are still relevant).  Tito vs Rampage is like a senior citizen fight.

7/31/13 9:48 PM
CaptainWoody
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If these guys can put on a show and have a entertaining fight, it could really give a spark to Bellator, smart move imo.
7/31/13 9:50 PM
Animal Mother
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT - What's the price point? Phone Post 3.0
Completely unrelated but, why do people say price point? I don't understand where that comes from. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 9:50 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC -

who heck would buy that?  people are complaining about rashad vs hendo (2 guys who are still relevant).  Tito vs Rampage is like a senior citizen fight.

I was about to respond, but then I saw who posted it.

So Nevermind. Phone Post
7/31/13 9:52 PM
Lahzerous
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

who heck would buy that?  people are complaining about rashad vs hendo (2 guys who are still relevant).  Tito vs Rampage is like a senior citizen fight.

Most people who buy ppv's are not hardcore's like us. To them Tito and Rampage are very relevant.
7/31/13 9:54 PM
Slip151
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/31/13 9:58 PM
Media Monster
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well spike/bellator def got an 'oh shit' out of me. I'll watch them scrap.

And side note - well played with the teasing of the Roy Jones fight. Phone Post
7/31/13 10:01 PM
gooddoc

I'm going to buy it. Two of my favorite fighters even if they are past their prime. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 10:04 PM
Anderson got KTFO

Are some of you guys even MMA fans? Both guys are in their 30's and this is Assn awesome fight with two of LHW's historical goat personalities. I guess if Dana doesn't like something then the masses go against it as well. Why not just enjoy MMA and not be such bitter, overly critical old men about something just because it isn't relevant to top 10 rankings. It's a fun fight for fuck's sake. Phone Post
allforroy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes this is a fun fight!

I agree that price is a consideration, but what is all the hater's argument? That they would rather this fight not happen at all? That's just BS. Phone Post 3.0
JROTT
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait a minute, I saw the announcement, but did I miss something? Is this on PPV??

And if so.. Why not get Alvarez vs Chandler on that card? Tell Eddie he's free after the fight, I'm sure he'd take it Phone Post
7/31/13 10:07 PM
RicGillespie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson got KTFO -  Are some of you guys even MMA fans? Both guys are in their 30's and this is Assn awesome fight with two of LHW's historical goat personalities. I guess if Dana doesn't like something then the masses go against it as well. Why not just enjoy MMA and not be such bitter, overly critical old men about something just because it isn't relevant to top 10 rankings. It's a fun fight for fuck's sake. Phone Post

Sorry, don't have to be a Zuffa puppet to not be excited for this fight.
7/31/13 10:15 PM
1armedScissor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck being relevant. Give the old guys some face time too... provided is entertaining. When was the last time either of these guys was entertaining? Phone Post
7/31/13 10:19 PM
ShanTheManWEIDenedmybutthole
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be the first bellator card I will watch wether killer bee is on it or not

This has been a dream fight for me. Better late than never. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 10:24 PM
JROTT
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They need a throwback fight to kick off every single PPV! Don't matter who, just someone from the early years.. Coleman, Royce, Sak, anyone! It would be epic! Phone Post
7/31/13 10:47 PM
Andersons'sPiece

MMALOGIC -

Ariel, I will buy this. I have only bought one UFC ppv this year. Gsp vs. Diaz and I am in for this one. I predict 200,000 ppvs and I can not wait for Tito vs randy 2, and fedor vs randy. I could care less if these guys are irrelevant to most, there still real to me dammit. I never cares how many times ultimate warrior lost when I was a kid. Tito or rampage can lose 10 in a row, I'm still in. Phone Post
7/31/13 10:55 PM
i_shogun_ruas

Garbage, two pretty much washed up fighters . If the ufc tried to sell this as a main event you all would be crying about it. Phone Post 3.0
7/31/13 10:57 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight actually. Hope it's not a shoot since they are buddies and both big wrestling fans. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 12:06 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

Andersons'sPiece - 
MMALOGIC -

Ariel, I will buy this. I have only bought one UFC ppv this year. Gsp vs. Diaz and I am in for this one. I predict 200,000 ppvs and I can not wait for Tito vs randy 2, and fedor vs randy. I could care less if these guys are irrelevant to most, there still real to me dammit. I never cares how many times ultimate warrior lost when I was a kid. Tito or rampage can lose 10 in a row, I'm still in. Phone Post

AMEN Brotha!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.