UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogans Show Killing it, while Bellator fails

8/1/13 4:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/13 5:01 PM

Joe Rogans Show pulls 1.4 million viewers on syfy wih a .6 in adults 18-49.    Bellator 97 and fightmaster fails to make the top 100 shows on cable which means they pulled a 0.3 or less in a18-49.

8/1/13 5:00 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never expected this thread
8/1/13 5:04 PM
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob - Never expected this thread

Especially from MMAlogic.
8/1/13 5:04 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kirik jenness, fan club

Rogan is a house hold name, Bellator... not so much. 

8/1/13 5:06 PM
Bruham
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What were the numbers? Have they come out yet? Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 5:07 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the show is also new and unique.

they will slow down when they run out of weird shit to investigate.

MMA will continue on.
8/1/13 5:08 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop it, Ariel. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 5:11 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forget about the "casual fans." Why aren't mma fanatics watching Bellator?
8/1/13 5:12 PM
MMALOGIC

mrjedens - the show is also new and unique.

they will slow down when they run out of weird shit to investigate.

MMA will continue on.

I think Rogans show has legs... it's like a penn and teller type of show so you could get a few good seasons out of it.

8/1/13 5:19 PM
canofsticks
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

Joe Rogans Show pulls 1.4 million viewers on syfy wih a .6 in adults 18-49.    Bellator 97 and fightmaster fails to make the top 100 shows on cable which means they pulled a 0.3 or less in a18-49.

VTFD. I did my good deed for the day.
8/1/13 5:20 PM
Caught_clean
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no dog in this fight but why are we comparing 2 completely different shows with 2 completely different genres? Phone Post
8/1/13 5:22 PM
jerdney

Caught_clean - I have no dog in this fight but why are we comparing 2 completely different shows with 2 completely different genres? Phone Post
Good point! Phone Post
8/1/13 5:25 PM
yomamafool

jerdney - 
Caught_clean - I have no dog in this fight but why are we comparing 2 completely different shows with 2 completely different genres? Phone Post
Good point! Phone Post

yeah wtf
Svend

Caught_clean -  I have no dog in this fight but why are we comparing 2 completely different shows with 2 completely different genres? Phone Post

Came here to say this. Basically, a show with much broader appeal in the mainstream than MMA had more viewers. This is not a surprise. More people watch shows on bigfoot than mma. OP is a retard.
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfd UFCLOGIC Phone Post 3.0
MMALOGIC

Edited: 08/01/13 6:47 PM
Caught_clean -  I have no dog in this fight but why are we comparing 2 completely different shows with 2 completely different genres? Phone Post

other than being on the same time slot and targeting the same demos there is no comparison.  However Bellators numbers arent bad because joe rogans are good.  It's not like if Joe Rogans show didnt exist Bellators numbers would go up.  

Bellator is competing with everything on that timeslot on TV and off TV. 

8/1/13 5:48 PM
CombatIns
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say more people are watching his show just because they know who he is. I knew Bellator was on but I prefered to watch the other show. UFC commentator talkng crazy > Bellator Event in this house unless I have a friend competing on there. Phone Post
8/1/13 5:53 PM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sudo21 - 

Especially from MMAlogic.

Well I for 1 didnt expect it. Bellator 97 was a well publicized show with big names, 2 finals+2championship fights, and no big shows to overshadow it.

I even thought Fightmaster would get a bump with Bellator 97 leading in.
8/1/13 5:55 PM
Leck Brosnar

Lol Bellator sucks I heard Seinfeld got alot more viewers than Bellator lol lol wow.

Rememer 5 years ago when MMALOGIC said "Bellator will be gone in a year".

Fucking years, how do they work
8/1/13 5:56 PM
HandyDarsh
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a god damn obvious shill Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 6:00 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vtfd for being absolutely annoying. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 6:03 PM
Steve4192
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually expected you or BellatorFan to make this thread, because I expected Bellator 97 would pop a good number. It's disappointing that fans didn't tune in for the best card (on paper) that Bellator has ever had.
8/1/13 6:06 PM
Steve4192
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twelvers hav superior genetics - Jesus fucking Christ you utterly dumb Zuffa shill this is like the 500th thread you have made bashing Bellator. Yes we know you are a paid Zuffa shill but you ever heard of being subtle?

You should be fucking fired for giving yourself away so blatantly. Bet you any money you were never good enough to study a science based degree and your parents DNA are disturbingly similar!

Fucking worst shill on this site by far. Why hasn't his masters seen how shit he is and replaced him with someone who actually has a 3 digit IQ? Note to MMALOGIC shilling doesn't work as well when everyone knows who and what you are you dumb fuck.

LOL

I dislike MMALogic as much as the next guy, but you might want to take a step back. You sound REALLY upset. Far more upset than any adult should be about a sport or a TV show.
8/1/13 6:07 PM
luctaro

yomamafool - 
jerdney - 
Good point! Phone Post

yeah wtf

wtf you guys need to learn the following: both shows are competing for the same demos: 18-49 and 18-something-else-I-dont-remember
8/1/13 6:08 PM
LILBROCK

In other news, American Idol draws more viewers than TUF.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.