UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wes Sims on murder, Mir, and Sylvia

8/2/13 3:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ntcdef
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Wes your nuts and what's all the text about doind an AMA?
And shut the fuck up about Tito. Phone Post 3.0

legend

8/2/13 3:11 PM
IowaHawkeyes420
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark, do u have a favorite fighter now? Also what was your gameplan against Brock lesnar? Thanks for answering questions u have lots of fans on here Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:26 PM
iwrestledabearonce
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I never let the truth get in the way of a good story" - Wes Sims.

That is the greatest quote ever. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:36 PM
Norrin Radd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long Live The Reign Of The Hammer! Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 3:39 PM
whitejoe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark, was it worth it? Phone Post
8/2/13 3:49 PM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real hammer Phone Post
8/2/13 5:02 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryant0987 - This was my favourite jack brown interview.. Good to see someone being honest about all the crazy shit that goes on backstage! Phone Post 3.0
I can't pick a favorite, but many have been very fun to do and read over and over again. Wes most certainly brought it here, and with his help I'm looking forward to doing one with Mark too.

All that being said, #77, likely coming out on Sunday night, goes way off the rails. It's an MMA legend and he lets it all hang out. Phone Post
8/2/13 5:05 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn Forever - Great job Jack Brown. Best interviews in the sport!
Thank you. I'm having fun with it. Phone Post
8/2/13 5:13 PM
JDjitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yet again, great interview Jack. Thanks to Wes for being himself and being a straight shooter and telling it like it is, like usual. Big fan.
8/2/13 6:33 PM
Jack Brown

JDjitsu - Yet again, great interview Jack. Thanks to Wes for being himself and being a straight shooter and telling it like it is, like usual. Big fan.
And the guy is fighting in a month! Phone Post
8/2/13 6:51 PM
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Wes your nuts and what's all the text about doind an AMA?
Mark, AMA means Ask Me Anything and even though I just told you this on the phone and you told me that "you and I both know Tito is a pussy, but don't post that stuff"; I will stop.

On Monday the Hammer will do an AMA for the UG. As computer illiterate as I am, Mark is 100x's worse. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 7:06 PM
McNutt
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes you have brought tears to my eyes.... tears of joy...... and now I know what it feels like to cry. Phone Post
8/2/13 8:08 PM
FatFrenchFry
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes -
Mark, AMA means Ask Me Anything and even though I just told you this on the phone and you told me that "you and I both know Tito is a pussy, but don't post that stuff"; I will stop.

On Monday the Hammer will do an AMA for the UG. As computer illiterate as I am, Mark is 100x's worse. Phone Post 3.0
Good job cobber!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 8:17 PM
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

staygreenponyboy - Mark (or Wes if you know) what was the real deal with Richard Hamilton?
Wow...

If there was a gold name in order to distinguish MMA experts you would have one by mentioning this guys name.

On Monday, I will make sure Mark does an AMA, I will not answer this question today due to its explosive answer.

Please post this question on Monday

VU Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 9:15 PM
Dongbar
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 9:49 PM
Jack Brown

Ttt Phone Post
8/2/13 9:55 PM
tontobalboa
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are these interviews done over the phone or just a boilerplate list of email questions?

Good interview, but some follow up questions on these would make them much better.
8/2/13 10:13 PM
timessquare
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - 

Really looking forward to that Wes, cheers for setting it up, please make sure it happens. Should be a legendary thread.

Question for you, is Mark like a Ken Shamrock at Lion's Den type figure for you? You know what I mean, is he the man, the big boss, kicks everybody's ass in training, feared, respected? Or is/was it a different dynamic than that?

8/2/13 11:31 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

8/3/13 4:11 AM
Galanis
1212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coleman is one of the baddest mother fuckers ever. There needs to be a documentary on him IMO. Amazing athlete

There needs to be a documentary on Wes too. For other, more sinister reasons

8/3/13 7:24 AM
Jack_Bauer
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

36 VS 14 - Wes Sims!!!!!!!!!!1

That stomping vs Frank Mir is legendary on MMA!

I wish someday to stomp on someone's face or head THAT WAY and keep doing it over and over and over again until dude gets unconscious!!!!!!!!1

Greetings and VFU!

8/3/13 9:11 AM
Big Wes

SugaShaneDZ , 8
6 hours ago
bottom line FUCK WES SIMS and Zak Jensen is good fucking people who the world only got a glimpse of in truth...ask yourself this...when you saw Zak fight in Bellaotr or on tuf...were you not entertained?

Shane, I get that he is your friend and you want to defend him; seriously I understand that.

I did however censor my answer due to the fact that I didn't want to get too into the question because the entire interview would have taken a completely different direction.

So now, I'm going to tell you exactly what happened so you know exactly what kind of piece of shit friend you are sticking up for. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:21 AM
Big Wes

Shortly after the show I received a phone call from an investigator from a TV show called 48 Hours. The person who was on the other end of the phone was a guy named Doug Longhini.

Doug had a ton of questions about Jensen and his actions in the house, I answered every single one to the best of my recollection. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:27 AM
Big Wes

He asked many questions, that did not pertain to show or what I had seen of Jensen, but there were couple times he mentioned the situation and was short about it.

The night he was drunk as fuck and Mike Wessel beat his ass, he said he killed someone?? I had no idea about whole thing, until I was informed about about it and questioned after show. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:28 AM
Big Wes

I and everyone else on the show just thought Zach was literally mentally ill.
He would tell us that he killed someone and then when drinking he would sob about being a murderer. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.