UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wes Sims on murder, Mir, and Sylvia

8/3/13 9:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that was my knowledge of the Jensen situation, the following is what I was told by a man that who when I met was clearly a professional as well as someone that was an expert on the case. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:33 AM
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doug (I honestly hope he doesn't mind me using his name), told me that There was a rich guy from Minn that hired Jensen to drive him around and run errands as a way to help out a local fighter.

Jensen worked for him for around a year and was asked to chaperone a vacation involving his daughter and her then boyfriend. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:39 AM
Big Wes

An incident happened at the hotel that involved Jensen bashing the 5'8 160# kids head off of the marble floor.

Immediately after the incident Jensen took the girlfriend and left the room with her.

Early the next morning they discovered that the victim was dead.

Room service told the police that they recall seeing the girl on the phone with her father, suit case in hand and on the way to the airport. She was on a plane before the police could talk to her. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:40 AM
Brian J DSouza
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/13 9:42 AM
Big Wes -

So now, I'm going to tell you exactly what happened so you know exactly what kind of piece of shit friend you are sticking up for. Phone Post 3.0

I think we all have to agree that Wes is being more entertaining here than many canned/neutered fighter interviews are period.

Thank god the sport's gone mainstream, though, right?

8/3/13 9:41 AM
Bolt
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes, is it true that you parked the rolling dojo outside of Coleman's house and when nobody showed up to fight, the Hammer got pissed and flipped the rolling dojo on its side? Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:42 AM
Big Wes

Zack then told the police that he saw the guy on top of the woman and that he had stopped a violent rape from taking place.

With no other people to either back up or deny his story they held him until the rich guy from Minn sent money down to the police to have him released. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:42 AM
Lurkdaddy316
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Wes your nuts and what's all the text about doind an AMA?
And shut the fuck up about Tito. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha, Total respect to the Hammer. Fucking Tito getting the blood boiling.
8/3/13 9:45 AM
Big Wes

A month later when the dead kids credit card bills came in, it was discovered that after the incident Jensen took the kids credit cards and partied on them until 4am.

From interviews with the girls friends, she had told more than a few of them the Jensen caught them having consensual sex and went crazy.

Please keep in mind that both the girl and the victim were of college age. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:50 AM
Big Wes

Now Shane if I'm a piece of shit after having all of this knowledge about the situation please let me know.

I tend to draw a hard line of what's right and wrong and I don't waver on it.

In this instance I know that I am 100% right in my stance and if given the opportunity to fight Jensen, that kid would be in the back of my mind the entire training camp leading up to the fight.

The bottom line is that money and not wanting public embarrassment is what got him out of doing what he had coming and that's serious jail time.

Jensen is a murderer Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:51 AM
Big Wes

BTW 48 hours put a ton of research into the case but at the last minute prior to filming the episode was pulled. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 10:03 AM
Alabamaman
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Wes. This was the kind of info I was looking for. It seems strange that none of this has ever been a bigger story. I guess it gets hushed because it happened in good ole take a bribe for anything Mexico.
8/3/13 10:40 AM
Jack_Bauer
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/3/13 11:05 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it Monday yet? Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 11:08 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gold

8/3/13 1:36 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/3/13 3:56 PM
Big Wes

This is the thread we can debate on Shane tell your murdering shitbag buddy to get on here with you and we can have a debate. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 4:58 PM
Global Shield
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ntcdef - 
Godfather of GnP - Wes your nuts and what's all the text about doind an AMA?
And shut the fuck up about Tito. Phone Post 3.0

legend

+1
8/3/13 5:01 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

You always entertian me Wes Phone Post
8/3/13 5:08 PM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mind is officially full of fuck Phone Post
8/3/13 5:17 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alabamaman - Wes can I have your Ninja Gi from TUF 10?

I think someone bought it already. I believe it was on ebay along with a bunch of items I bought from the tuf 10 season. Wes signed a bunch of the shit for me lol. His weigh in underwear is signed to cagepotato. And I got zak jensens used knee pad and wes signed it "a murderer wore this"

Lol I was just going through that stuff the other day.

And best of all, on the UFC shin guard signed by all of team Jackson, FUCKING TIKI SIGNED IT TOO! ;)

Wes you the fucking man if youre ever in S Fla Ill buy you some beers. Never tap!
8/3/13 5:22 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/13 5:43 PM
Hello Wes...great interview man, it's insight like this about the athletes and the sport that I love to hear...Your comments about Dunbar really hit home and caused me to pause.

I actually have some questions for you and Mark: Wes, 1st time I saw you was way back in the day at the Florda War memorial in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

If you recall you faced Conan Silveira and got an impressive TKO win after fending off what looked like some deep side arm triangle sub attempts (and possibly a rear naked choke ? I forget)...I was a big Silveira fan back in the day and was looking forward to his comeback, which you spoiled LOL...Anything you'd like to say about that fight or the training leading up to it ?

It was at that same event, or possibly one soon after at the War memorial that I 1st met Coleman....I was a huge fan of Coleman from day one and he was one of the 1st big name MMA/NHB stars I had ever met. So this was about a year after his loss to Noguiera and he hadn't fought since. So after meeting him I asked him when he was coming back....Well Coleman took this the wrong way and completely flipped out on me , yelling and saying that I shouldn't think/say he was washed up just because he lost one fight..( I didn't say or even hint ANYTHING like that BTW, just genuinely wanted to know when his next fight was).This shit caught me completely by surprise and I genuinely thought he was going to ground and pound me right then and there....Granted, Coleman was completely shitfaced drunk, but that only made it scarierthen . He told me to wait for him while he took some fan pictures. So I did. He was all smiles for the fans and cameras taking pics, he was great...As soon as the last pic was taken, his demeanor changed back to Hulk mode, he looks over at me and goes " C'mere dude !" and continues on his drunken tirade , veins bulging, as I just sort of stood there wondering WTF was going on...Any chance Mark even remembers this incident ? I truly meant no offense and just wanted to see him comeback and win big (I was very happy for him when he won the 2000 Grand Prix even though he beat my favorite fighter Igor) ?....Anyway after he was done raging he quickly calmed down and became very polite and cordial.Even took a pic with me and walked off...I was like WTF just happened ?! lol....It's actually a funny memory now and it would have been an honor to have been taken down and headbutted into paste in front of my girl by The Hammer...ha ha, seriously though that shit was nuts.

More questions for Coleman: There was a rumor circulating MMA.TV years ago that Coleman was KO'd at a fair by some big farmer redneck....is there ANY truth to this ?

Also, any stories about Coleman//Big Wes street/bar/frat party fights would be fun
8/3/13 5:26 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Coleman is one of the baddest mother fuckers ever. There needs to be a documentary on him IMO. Amazing athlete

There needs to be a documentary on Wes too. For other, more sinister reasons

What's funny is that the Smashing Machine started off being about Mark Kerr....and sort of turned into being about Mark Coleman and how he won the 2000 Grand Prix.
8/3/13 5:28 PM
SKARHEAD

Edited: 08/03/13 5:45 PM
Also, MArk....please tell us about training with Ken Shamrock...How strong did he feel compared to others...and tell us about taking down Jon Jones.
8/3/13 5:38 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/13 5:38 PM
Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer

Great interview Jack.

Also, Wes co-hosted for the first hour on my radio show last week (Marcus took the night off before leaving for camp with Gurgel for the Sanarvskiy fight). He also made mention of how everyone in the house choked Jensen out at least once...

8/3/13 5:40 PM
Gator Choke

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer

Hey Wes, how about us talking on my show about the fight I tried to set up between you and Zak in Minnesota last June? Dude wanted $8k - $8k to fight you.. Said he wasn't worried about getting a win, but needed the payment because of the risks. Funny shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.