UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wes Sims on murder, Mir, and Sylvia

9/5/13 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KeithKizer -

Jack:

I am right here.

I'd like to do a respectful 10 question phone interview for my series if possible.

But two questions I'd like to ask now. How would you caption the image you posted above? What lead to this new ruling regarding marijuana?

Thanks! Phone Post
9/5/13 9:13 PM
timessquare
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keith Kizer posting gifs! How cool is the UG?! Voted up Mr K!

9/5/13 9:28 PM
StretchPlum
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Jensen once characterized the death as a murder while drunk? Doesn't prove anything.
The overall scene shows some really low behavior on his part though.
9/5/13 9:39 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed. This is amazing. What a story! I'm pumped for Monday. Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 10:14 PM
KeithKizer

Nevada SAC, Executive Director
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -

Jack:

I am right here.

I'd like to do a respectful 10 question phone interview for my series if possible.

But two questions I'd like to ask now. How would you caption the image you posted above? What lead to this new ruling regarding marijuana?

Thanks! Phone Post

Why, that's the Test Of Strength!

I posted the gif because Mr. Sims came by the NSAC office a few days after that bout.  I had not seen the bout (in fact today is the first time I saw that gif) but I told him I had read about the attempted Test of Strength, and was impressed with his action.  That was cool.

Cool.  The opposite of telling someone to contact you via Twitter.  :-)

Email me please and I would be happy to answer your questions.

9/5/13 10:24 PM
Jack Brown
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KeithKizer -
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -

Jack:

I am right here.

Thanks! Phone Post

I posted the gif because Mr. Sims came by the NSAC office a few days after that bout.  I had not seen the bout (in fact today is the first time I saw that gif) but I told him I had read about the attempted Test of Strength, and was impressed with his action.  That was cool.

Thanks,I think. Can you pm me your email?
Am I cool now? Phone Post
9/5/13 10:27 PM
KeithKizer

Nevada SAC, Executive Director
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -

Jack:

I am right here.

Thanks! Phone Post

Done

and yes

9/5/13 10:33 PM
Jack Brown

KeithKizer -
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -
Jack Brown - 
KeithKizer -

Jack:

I am right here.

Thanks! Phone Post

Done

and yes

Awesome!
Thanks! Phone Post
9/5/13 10:48 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kizer coming in is pretty awesome. I'd love to know the back story on how he started out and made his way to his current position. Phone Post
9/6/13 9:19 PM
Jack Brown

Hey wes, how about you and ken's guy jimmy ambriz battle for ken's honor over in the SFL? Phone Post
9/6/13 10:06 PM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will read this interview now.

My body is ready. Phone Post 3.0
9/6/13 10:51 PM
mmamonstar

Wes the stomping of Mir was great but I remember something better than that. You was doin a local show in Lancaster and another fighter wasn't aloud to fight for some reason and you and him were arguing,so he thru his straw that he was chewing on, on the ground and walked off. You screamed at him and made him walk back ,pick it up and carry it to the trash can like a 6 year old school girl. I'll never forget that mans face he was scared shitless. Fuckin hilarious how you punked a grown ass man/fighter. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.