UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zak Jensen Lawsuit

8/2/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alabamaman
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got through reading Jack's interview with Wes Sims. I had forgotten about the whole wrongful death lawsuit. Anybody know what happened?
8/2/13 2:20 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Gundersen died after choking on his vomit during a fight with Zac in a hotel room. Josh also had facial injuries. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 2:20 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

also everybody was loaded on alcohol Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 2:25 PM
Alabamaman
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened with the lawsuit though?
8/2/13 9:00 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

About 3 weeks before that lawsuit was due in court there was a quiet settlement between Zac and the Gunderson family. No details were made available of what the settlement was. Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 9:16 PM
RhinoBJJ_NUniao
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zak is good people Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 1:31 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More on the case:
http://www.startribune.com/local/west/123874814.html

8/3/13 2:03 AM
SugaShaneDZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RNING: FRAT

Zak is one of my better friends in the mma world. we have trained and fought all over the country together and I consider him a close personal friend, to the point where had I had the money to fly out florida, I would have been in his wedding last summer. we actually talked almost right after the incident happened, before he got taken away. The bottom line is that the situation was tragic and young lost his life after getting too drunk and then trying to get violent with the young girl who Zak had been hired to bodyguard. Zak has been cleared of all wrong doing and the case has been settled in civil court as well. The fact that he went on the show WEEKS after he had been held hostage in jail as the investigation worked itself out, was a fucking miracle. All of the horror stories you here about being a gringo stuck in prison south of border are true and the only reason he was ever really cleared, even though the evidence all speeks for itself, was because people had to pay the govt "fines". That house breaks most men from normal situations and Zak's state of mind was clearly not in a good place as he was there and then brutally picked on by the pieces of shit lived there with him. I am not sure why the UFC people, who KNEW what happened, even let him go on the show n the first place, other than they were clearly desperate for heavyweights as they brought back Wes Sims, half retarded ass. I have never said I was the best fighter. I have always done this as guy who watched the sport and fell in love with to the point that I started training, won some fights and ended up traveling the country loving every minute of it. Wes Sims is bad for MMA, he has never taken it seriously and if he wasn't a 7 foot tall clown, we would have never even have heard of him. He is clinging to the last threads of his athletic career and its way easier to deflect his "antics" on someone who is retired and out of the mma world now. I mean ask yourself this, what kind of "athlete" is that big and CAN'T make it the NBA? A dimwitted headcase who has zero business even talking about this, other than to hear himself.

Sorry abut going off on here, but I obviously close to the situation and have been holding this in a long time

and just in case you doubt my love of this site...here is me at the UFC walking out Marcus Levasser on my birthday(same as Tom Lawlor who also fought that night)
8/3/13 2:04 AM
SugaShaneDZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.imgur.com/OPGJI.gif
8/3/13 2:05 AM
SugaShaneDZ

I am dumb and still cant post shit right blue help^
8/3/13 2:07 AM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^thx for that post G.
8/3/13 2:19 AM
SugaShaneDZ

RhinoBJJ_NUniao - Zak is good people Phone Post 3.0

vtfu

keep this shit up so fucking knucklehead can see it and get the attention he so desperately needs
8/3/13 2:21 AM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
8/3/13 2:22 AM
SugaShaneDZ

armbarseverywhere - ^thx for that post G.

if that's meant for me...I sometimes forget the power of this place...but I used this place directly to get me management, fights, sponsors and training connections...so I felt I owed to you good people
8/3/13 2:23 AM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for SugaShaneDZ

8/3/13 2:23 AM
SugaShaneDZ

SugaShaneDZ - 
armbarseverywhere - ^thx for that post G.

if that's meant for me...I sometimes forget the power of this place...but I used this place directly to get me management, fights, sponsors and training connections...so I felt I owed to you good people

and free pron and, comic books and other such groovy items, just cuz I have a green name
8/3/13 2:24 AM
SugaShaneDZ

12SixElbow - 

for SugaShaneDZ

my man...vtfu tommorrow...I even grew my hair long to donate to locks of love cuz I met Jon Murphy on here and he did the same FTW???
8/3/13 2:26 AM
SugaShaneDZ

bottom line FUCK WES SIMS and Zak Jensen is good fucking people who the world only got a glimpse of in truth...ask yourself this...when you saw Zak fight in Bellaotr or on tuf...were you not entertained?
8/3/13 3:37 AM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Linderman?? Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 12:57 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/3/13 2:40 PM
Bluto Blutarsky

There is a serious disconnect when someone who really has no clue what happened or how it went down south of the border other than what the accused, your friend, tells you. You haven't the slightest clue what happened so stop pretending to. You know about as much as anyone not directly involved in incident knows, NOTHING.

& Wes does seem like an odd one, but Zak also came off as one too. & as far as I know, Wes never has killed anyone, Zak did, justified or not.

& what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? I do know that Wes has done a hell of a lot more than either of you combined & at a higher level in MMA.

& I believe what a guy from Wisconsin tells me about what happens in Mexican jails.

I have no dog in this fight, but DeZee, you sound like a biased & clueless DB. The last person that person who should be given credence to on this manner.
8/3/13 2:56 PM
SugaShaneDZ

Bluto Blutarsky - 

There is a serious disconnect when someone who really has no clue what happened or how it went down south of the border other than what the accused, your friend, tells you. You haven't the slightest clue what happened so stop pretending to. You know about as much as anyone not directly involved in incident knows, NOTHING.

& Wes does seem like an odd one, but Zak also came off as one too. & as far as I know, Wes never has killed anyone, Zak did, justified or not.

& what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? I do know that Wes has done a hell of a lot more than either of you combined & at a higher level in MMA.

& I believe what a guy from Wisconsin tells me about what happens in Mexican jails.

I have no dog in this fight, but DeZee, you sound like a biased & clueless DB. The last person that person who should be given credence to on this manner.

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here.
Please enlighten me on what exactly has Wes ever done to better the sport? Has he spent hours training and teaching the younger generation? In wrestling? or BJJ or MMA? or Kickboxing? Has he wrapped over 1000 sets of hands and cornered at various different levels of the sport? Yes Wes made to the UFC, but what else?

I know a LOT about this situation as I was interviewed by prosecutors during the civil suit.
& I am glad that you can read my profile on here, that does not mean you know shit about me or what I have done or where I have come from.

& of course I am biased you dimwit, I say that right in the start of my frat
8/3/13 2:58 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Bluto Blutarsky - 

You bring shame to Animal House.

8/3/13 2:59 PM
SugaShaneDZ

" what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? "

You answered your own question here...well sorta...if you could speak english
8/3/13 3:00 PM
SugaShaneDZ

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Bluto Blutarsky - 

You bring shame to Animal House.

I lol'd so hard at this...my samich shot out of my mouth all over screen LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.