UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zak Jensen Lawsuit

8/3/13 3:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not 7ft and I'm not in the NBA.

WTF!

Carry on. Paging Mr Sims... you have a call in the lobby.
8/3/13 3:55 PM
Big Wes
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - I'm not 7ft and I'm not in the NBA.

WTF!

Shane, I understand you standing up for your friend, I understand that you are not a fan of mine or my career, I even get that you don't like me as a person.

I am fine with all of the above

But to disregard any of my actions outside of my immediate MMA circle brings my anger level up a few notches.

The charity I do, I tend to do silently in order not to distract away from the needed cause.

On the surface level I will tell you that I run two charter PAL's with kids classes, am a constant guest at a few different children's terminal illness camps.

I'm not going to sit here and say my career is currently peaking but I will say that the reason I am always on the invite list is because when I'm there I'm with the kids...

As for my thoughts on your murder'er buddy, I suggest you respond to what I had to say on my interview thread.

I'm not about to type it all out again Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 9:31 PM
SugaShaneDZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - 

WTF!

Shane, I understand you standing up for your friend, I understand that you are not a fan of mine or my career, I even get that you don't like me as a person.

But to disregard any of my actions outside of my immediate MMA circle brings my anger level up a few notches.

The charity I do, I tend to do silently in order not to distract away from the needed cause.

On the surface level I will tell you that I run two charter PAL's with kids classes, am a constant guest at a few different children's terminal illness camps.

I'm not going to sit here and say my career is currently peaking but I will say that the reason I am always on the invite list is because when I'm there I'm with the kids...

As for my thoughts on your murder'er buddy, I suggest you respond to what I had to say on my interview thread.

I never said anything about what you do OUTSIDE of mma. I said that if you were NOT 7 foot tall freak show, no one would have ever heard of you. I also said that clearly the UFC was DESPERATE to "add some spice" to that cast with addition yourself(even though if I remember right you were pretty injured) and Zak even after the people from the show KNEW he had gone through what he had. Was he ever convicted of a crime or even charged with one? I also said the way you guys treated Zak was like a-typical bully douchebag's. My main problem is why even talk about it, Zak is retired and to drag his name through the mud seemed to me that you just wanted some way to remain relevant. That season ended years ago, why not talk about then, its not like you were on the UFC or Strikeforce roster right after the show. Now I am sure a lot of what is seen is edited and what I know I heard from Zak, who even though he is my friend, I can admit he is a bit socially awkward....link me to your interview thread and if I have to eat crow I will, I am man and stand men who have done battle in the training room with me, but can also admit if I am wrong.
8/4/13 1:06 PM
Bluto Blutarsky

SugaShaneDZ - 
Bluto Blutarsky - 

There is a serious disconnect when someone who really has no clue what happened or how it went down south of the border other than what the accused, your friend, tells you. You haven't the slightest clue what happened so stop pretending to. You know about as much as anyone not directly involved in incident knows, NOTHING.

& Wes does seem like an odd one, but Zak also came off as one too. & as far as I know, Wes never has killed anyone, Zak did, justified or not.

& what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? I do know that Wes has done a hell of a lot more than either of you combined & at a higher level in MMA.

& I believe what a guy from Wisconsin tells me about what happens in Mexican jails.

I have no dog in this fight, but DeZee, you sound like a biased & clueless DB. The last person that person who should be given credence to on this manner.

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here.
Please enlighten me on what exactly has Wes ever done to better the sport? Has he spent hours training and teaching the younger generation? In wrestling? or BJJ or MMA? or Kickboxing? Has he wrapped over 1000 sets of hands and cornered at various different levels of the sport? Yes Wes made to the UFC, but what else?

I know a LOT about this situation as I was interviewed by prosecutors during the civil suit.
& I am glad that you can read my profile on here, that does not mean you know shit about me or what I have done or where I have come from.

& of course I am biased you dimwit, I say that right in the start of my frat

You're not sure about a lot of things, that much is certain.

Who said anything about what you, Wes or Zak did to better the sport?

You know a lot about Zak told you. Other than that, you really don't know shit about what really went down there. No matter who interviewed you or for what, it still doesn't change the fact that you really don't know shit.

You're being intentionally disingenuous or downright lying on behalf of your friend. No more, no less....

It's pretty clear who the ear biting dimwit is & his name Corky DeZee....
8/4/13 1:09 PM
Bluto Blutarsky

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Bluto Blutarsky - 

There is a serious disconnect when someone who really has no clue what happened or how it went down south of the border other than what the accused, your friend, tells you. You haven't the slightest clue what happened so stop pretending to. You know about as much as anyone not directly involved in incident knows, NOTHING.

& Wes does seem like an odd one, but Zak also came off as one too. & as far as I know, Wes never has killed anyone, Zak did, justified or not.

& what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? I do know that Wes has done a hell of a lot more than either of you combined & at a higher level in MMA.

& I believe what a guy from Wisconsin tells me about what happens in Mexican jails.

I have no dog in this fight, but DeZee, you sound like a biased & clueless DB. The last person that person who should be given credence to on this manner.

You bring shame to Animal House.

You bring nothing to this exchange, or anything in general.

Do the world a favor & go play in traffic....
8/4/13 1:11 PM
Bluto Blutarsky

SugaShaneDZ - " what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? "

You answered your own question here...well sorta...if you could speak english

You don't make the slightest bit of sense & it's clear the Kenosha school system failed you.

YA HEY DARE!!!!!!
8/4/13 1:29 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey shane, if zak was getting paid to body guard someone why was he drinking?
8/4/13 1:57 PM
Godfather of GnP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes with assholes like this guy on here no way am doing questions. Stop texting me questions Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 2:04 PM
Bawls
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit... More Coleman!! Yes! Phone Post
8/4/13 2:04 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Wes with assholes like this guy on here no way am doing questions. Stop texting me questions Phone Post 3.0

NOOOOOOO! please don't do that.
8/4/13 2:13 PM
Big Wes
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane I have answers to all of your questions on page 3 here

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 3:39 PM
SugaShaneDZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bluto Blutarsky - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
Bluto Blutarsky - 

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here.
Please enlighten me on what exactly has Wes ever done to better the sport? Has he spent hours training and teaching the younger generation? In wrestling? or BJJ or MMA? or Kickboxing? Has he wrapped over 1000 sets of hands and cornered at various different levels of the sport? Yes Wes made to the UFC, but what else?

I know a LOT about this situation as I was interviewed by prosecutors during the civil suit.
& I am glad that you can read my profile on here, that does not mean you know shit about me or what I have done or where I have come from.

& of course I am biased you dimwit, I say that right in the start of my frat

You're not sure about a lot of things, that much is certain.

Who said anything about what you, Wes or Zak did to better the sport?

You know a lot about Zak told you. Other than that, you really don't know shit about what really went down there. No matter who interviewed you or for what, it still doesn't change the fact that you really don't know shit.

You're being intentionally disingenuous or downright lying on behalf of your friend. No more, no less....

It's pretty clear who the ear biting dimwit is & his name Corky DeZee....

what am I lying about or being disingenuous about?

Your missing the point on the whole reason of my post, but since you figured my whole life based on my profile on this site, let me educate on me some.

1) I never went to any schools in Kenosha, I was born there

2) I am not uncertain about anything other than WHY even talk about it

3) for being someone "who has no dog in this fight" you sure got Wes's nuts on yer chin
8/4/13 3:51 PM
Slobonmynog
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post
8/4/13 4:00 PM
JJSFC
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah.
8/4/13 4:17 PM
SugaShaneDZ

Big Wes - Shane I have answers to all of your questions on page 3 here

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts Phone Post 3.0

thread is gone,

here is my ONLY point and the reason for my venom.
Why talk about someone who has moved on from the sport and completely irrelevant? Its not like your going trash talk your way into a fight with him.
Also, I am not hating on how you live your life or what you do to make this world any better or worse. I am hating on the fact that my friend, who is one of the people in this game who has been chewed up and spit by blood lust promoters and managers to the point where he walked away, is being dragged through the mud by someone who has no connection to the situation.
8/4/13 4:19 PM
BigZ333
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - bottom line FUCK WES SIMS and Zak Jensen is good fucking people who the world only got a glimpse of in truth...ask yourself this...when you saw Zak fight in Bellaotr or on tuf...were you not entertained?
I've met Zak bunch of times and he's good people for sure, really down to earth. I know his dad too, he works for Supervalu and every time I see him we talk for half an hour or so.

One of my best friends used to train with Zak, not sure if you know him, Alex Dar. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 4:20 PM
SugaShaneDZ

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - hey shane, if zak was getting paid to body guard someone why was he drinking?

ask any bouncer, or personal security person if they have ever drinking on job?

I fully admit that the situation was fucked and it is HORRIBLE that someone lost their life.
But the FACT's are he was NOT charged with ANY crime, so to call it murder is bullshit.
8/4/13 4:21 PM
SugaShaneDZ

BigZ333 - 
SugaShaneDZ - bottom line FUCK WES SIMS and Zak Jensen is good fucking people who the world only got a glimpse of in truth...ask yourself this...when you saw Zak fight in Bellaotr or on tuf...were you not entertained?
I've met Zak bunch of times and he's good people for sure, really down to earth. I know his dad too, he works for Supervalu and every time I see him we talk for half an hour or so.

One of my best friends used to train with Zak, not sure if you know him, Alex Dar. Phone Post 3.0

I know Alex very well, awesome guy to spar and train Muay thai with. Tell him I say hi next time ya see him.
8/4/13 4:27 PM
SugaShaneDZ

Wes,

You may be portrayed wrong on tv and the whole douche thing might be an act, I get that. The interviewer may have even been waiting to ask those questions about the house. But to use the term murder, is way harsh.

Those that know me will tell you I am generally a happy, brush it off and rub some dirt on it kind of guy. I got multiple calls and text's about this over the last few days and I snapped.
I should not have said(wrote) some of things I did about you and for that I can man up and apologize for. I will not be sorry for sticking up for someone whom I know very personally and is good person who has had his entire life flipped upside down by this indecent.
8/4/13 4:28 PM
BigZ333
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ -
BigZ333 - 

I know Alex very well, awesome guy to spar and train Muay thai with. Tell him I say hi next time ya see him.
He actually moved to Israel and opened his Thai gym. He's coming for a visit in November. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 4:31 PM
SugaShaneDZ

BigZ333 - 
SugaShaneDZ -
BigZ333 - 

He actually moved to Israel and opened his Thai gym. He's coming for a visit in November. Phone Post 3.0

good for him, he is a very technical thai instructor, one of my top 5 fav pad holders
8/4/13 4:59 PM
Big Wes

So you write this

You may be portrayed wrong on tv and the whole douche thing might be an act, I get that. The interviewer may have even been waiting to ask those questions about the house. But to use the term murder, is way harsh.

Then apologize to me for the shit you wrote.

Shane, I don't know you from a hole in the ground; however you got one coming.

On Oct 12 I plan on hitting the United Combat League show at the Hammond Civic Center and I planned on visiting Jeff Dunbar the night before.

I talked to the promoter and he said that he would allow us to "borrow" his cage after the weigh in's.

I will pay for your hotel room for however many nights you need to be in town.

Shane I prefer UFC 1 rules, you want a ref, you want gloves. I wouldn't care either way, you tell me whatever rules you want I'll abide by.

The minute you start talking that "I get paid to fight BS" I will tell you that it a phony excuse.

Your drunken friend walked in on his bosses daughter giving up her pussy and like a tough guy he killed the kid.

You avoid the other thread due to their being to much truth their for you to handle.

Congratulations you temporarily knocked Pavia out of the #1 spot. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 5:21 PM
Gator Choke
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer
SugaShaneDZ - 
Big Wes - 

WTF!

I never said anything about what you do OUTSIDE of mma. I said that if you were NOT 7 foot tall freak show, no one would have ever heard of you. I also said that clearly the UFC was DESPERATE to "add some spice" to that cast with addition yourself(even though if I remember right you were pretty injured) and Zak even after the people from the show KNEW he had gone through what he had. Was he ever convicted of a crime or even charged with one? I also said the way you guys treated Zak was like a-typical bully douchebag's. My main problem is why even talk about it, Zak is retired and to drag his name through the mud seemed to me that you just wanted some way to remain relevant. That season ended years ago, why not talk about then, its not like you were on the UFC or Strikeforce roster right after the show. Now I am sure a lot of what is seen is edited and what I know I heard from Zak, who even though he is my friend, I can admit he is a bit socially awkward....link me to your interview thread and if I have to eat crow I will, I am man and stand men who have done battle in the training room with me, but can also admit if I am wrong.

1) Wes was in Strikeforce and fought Lashley after TUF 10...

2) We're going to ignore his two fights with Frank Mir and call him a "freak show" that noone would know of if it weren't for being tall? Ask Coleman, Randleman and the other Hammer House guys about what Wes was all about as a fighter and why he's known. There's a reason why promotions NOW are still bringing him in for live meet and greets.

3) Desperate to add spice huh? I suppose Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and several ex professional football players weren't enough spice for them? As for talent, the cast also featured some highly solid fighters with upside like Justin Wren, the same Darrill Schoonover you verbally agreed to fight at the ill fated Dallas, TX show that never happened, and Jon Madsen (just to name a few). Oh and for the record, Kurt Angle was GOING to be on the cast if he hadn't failed a test. There was more than enough "spice" and "talent" on the show, and believe me when I tell you, TUF isn't pinching for people to join the cast during ANY season. Wes got picked for good reasoning.

4) Yeah, they fucked with Zak.. Go through every season from 1 up to Brazil 2... People get fucked with ALL THE TIME while in the house. It makes time fly. Some handle it different than others. You think Zak was going to be an exception?

Respect to you Shane, sincerely.. But your calls on Wes are dead wrong. Especially the part about his persona as a human being, which I personally can vouch for. Yeah, I have a dog in this race. While Zak is your friend and you have rights to speak up for your friend, I'm gonna speak up for mine.
8/4/13 5:42 PM
Gator Choke
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer

More action in ^^ this fight than the MacDonald-Ellenberger and Machida-Davis fights combined. I'm voting you both up for the pure entertainment you're adding to the thread.  

8/4/13 5:44 PM
Allen Hood

Gator Choke -

More action in ^^ this fight than the MacDonald-Ellenberger and Machida-Davis fights combined. I'm voting you both up for the pure entertainment you're adding to the thread.  

Hhahahaha well said... But sadly true ... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.