UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zak Jensen Lawsuit

8/4/13 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BeatonHauff
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood -
BeatonHauff - Haha I'm on my phone, you can't vote on the android app. Maybe you're just a dumbass and everyone else noticed it too. Phone Post
Meh don't matter I can be voted down all day and still have more up than you. The only thing you have up is your dick in your hand while watching sweaty men wrestle each other. Ya faggot Phone Post 3.0
It's not a maybe anymore. I can now confirm you are indeed semi retarded. I kind of feel bad now. Phone Post
8/4/13 6:37 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - 
Big Wes - 
Blazing Knees - I'm not 7ft and I'm not in the NBA.

WTF!

Carry on. Paging Mr Sims... you have a call in the lobby.
Shane, I understand you standing up for your friend, I understand that you are not a fan of mine or my career, I even get that you don't like me as a person.

I am fine with all of the above

But to disregard any of my actions outside of my immediate MMA circle brings my anger level up a few notches.

The charity I do, I tend to do silently in order not to distract away from the needed cause.

On the surface level I will tell you that I run two charter PAL's with kids classes, am a constant guest at a few different children's terminal illness camps.

I'm not going to sit here and say my career is currently peaking but I will say that the reason I am always on the invite list is because when I'm there I'm with the kids...

As for my thoughts on your murder'er buddy, I suggest you respond to what I had to say on my interview thread.

I'm not about to type it all out again Phone Post 3.0

I never said anything about what you do OUTSIDE of mma. I said that if you were NOT 7 foot tall freak show, no one would have ever heard of you. I also said that clearly the UFC was DESPERATE to "add some spice" to that cast with addition yourself(even though if I remember right you were pretty injured) and Zak even after the people from the show KNEW he had gone through what he had. Was he ever convicted of a crime or even charged with one? I also said the way you guys treated Zak was like a-typical bully douchebag's. My main problem is why even talk about it, Zak is retired and to drag his name through the mud seemed to me that you just wanted some way to remain relevant. That season ended years ago, why not talk about then, its not like you were on the UFC or Strikeforce roster right after the show. Now I am sure a lot of what is seen is edited and what I know I heard from Zak, who even though he is my friend, I can admit he is a bit socially awkward....link me to your interview thread and if I have to eat crow I will, I am man and stand men who have done battle in the training room with me, but can also admit if I am wrong.

To be fair on wes part, I think they make you sign a contract saying you can't talk about what really happend on the show for so many years.
8/4/13 6:39 PM
man meets fate

Also you know what fuck you guys!

Wes sims is the only man to beat frank mir on TWO separate occasions.

And Wes never let s the truth get in the way of his story.
8/4/13 8:35 PM
Gator Choke
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer

And the kid also wound up found with his head against the bathtub, and his feet in the toilet. If he "slipped and fell," there's very little chance his body would land in that position.  Also, the cause of choking could have come from one of three ways: by way of CPR, choking on food or vomit and stranglation. The forensic scientist and medical examiner assigned to the case ruled both one and two out as possibilities..

While we're at it, explain why Jensen was rocking in the corner, crying how he "didn't mean to" and pulling out his hair, mumbling inchoerently?

8/4/13 9:19 PM
stookartz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
8/4/13 9:37 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Not taking sides at all but kind of screwed up for anyone to say, "Your drunken friend walked in on his bosses daughter giving up her pussy and like a tough guy he killed the kid."

There is a good chance she was being raped (none of us really know) and that is kind of screwed up to say about a girl in that situation.
8/5/13 10:26 AM
Alabamaman
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Wes with assholes like this guy on here no way am doing questions. Stop texting me questions Phone Post 3.0

Mark Coleman posted in my thread!
8/5/13 10:32 AM
Alabamaman
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - So you write this

You may be portrayed wrong on tv and the whole douche thing might be an act, I get that. The interviewer may have even been waiting to ask those questions about the house. But to use the term murder, is way harsh.

Then apologize to me for the shit you wrote.

Shane, I don't know you from a hole in the ground; however you got one coming.

On Oct 12 I plan on hitting the United Combat League show at the Hammond Civic Center and I planned on visiting Jeff Dunbar the night before.

I talked to the promoter and he said that he would allow us to "borrow" his cage after the weigh in's.

I will pay for your hotel room for however many nights you need to be in town.

Shane I prefer UFC 1 rules, you want a ref, you want gloves. I wouldn't care either way, you tell me whatever rules you want I'll abide by.

The minute you start talking that "I get paid to fight BS" I will tell you that it a phony excuse.

Your drunken friend walked in on his bosses daughter giving up her pussy and like a tough guy he killed the kid.

You avoid the other thread due to their being to much truth their for you to handle.

Congratulations you temporarily knocked Pavia out of the #1 spot. Phone Post 3.0

So much awesome here!
8/5/13 11:03 AM
SugaShaneDZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has been a lot of fun, I forgot how much the interwebz can be.

BigWes...I have fights lined up for the next 3 months and then plan to retire from MMA...but 2014 I never said anything about vale tudo...if I got up your ass worse than Pavia, well I guess I got what I was looking for...my main question was never answered either(why even talk about someone who is no longer in the sport) so funny how that works

I tried to look at the thread you left and and the link did not work...I did read the UG Blog and that was why I said i was sorry for SOME of the shit I said, cuz I am a man can admit that was out of line. I am loyal to a fault at times...now as far as yer vale tudo idea...I would prefer to not go to jail for beating you into a living death(oh yeah I said that) so perhaps we could Kimbo-Ganon this in 2014 when I cant be suspended anymore by any athletic commsions

I actually love how many dick riders you have
8/5/13 11:05 AM
SugaShaneDZ
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 - 
SugaShaneDZ - " what the does being 7 ft & not being in the NBA have the slightest thing to do with being a good athlete or not? "

You answered your own question here...well sorta...if you could speak english
Do you realize how fucking stupid it sounds to say you're 7 ft tall and not in the NBA

Do you know how many guys make it to the NBA? Its probably 4 or 5 times more realistic to join a gym, go on a roll winning some fights and get a UFC shot than being born talented enough to make the NBA. U just had to throw in that comment to make yourself sound like a complete retard Phone Post

are you really going to tell me that if yer 7ft tall that odds are not BETTER to get in the NBA then someone who is 5'6" with same skill set?
8/5/13 11:12 AM
SugaShaneDZ

Gator Choke - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
Big Wes - 

WTF!

Shane, I understand you standing up for your friend, I understand that you are not a fan of mine or my career, I even get that you don't like me as a person.

But to disregard any of my actions outside of my immediate MMA circle brings my anger level up a few notches.

The charity I do, I tend to do silently in order not to distract away from the needed cause.

On the surface level I will tell you that I run two charter PAL's with kids classes, am a constant guest at a few different children's terminal illness camps.

I'm not going to sit here and say my career is currently peaking but I will say that the reason I am always on the invite list is because when I'm there I'm with the kids...

As for my thoughts on your murder'er buddy, I suggest you respond to what I had to say on my interview thread.

I never said anything about what you do OUTSIDE of mma. I said that if you were NOT 7 foot tall freak show, no one would have ever heard of you. I also said that clearly the UFC was DESPERATE to "add some spice" to that cast with addition yourself(even though if I remember right you were pretty injured) and Zak even after the people from the show KNEW he had gone through what he had. Was he ever convicted of a crime or even charged with one? I also said the way you guys treated Zak was like a-typical bully douchebag's. My main problem is why even talk about it, Zak is retired and to drag his name through the mud seemed to me that you just wanted some way to remain relevant. That season ended years ago, why not talk about then, its not like you were on the UFC or Strikeforce roster right after the show. Now I am sure a lot of what is seen is edited and what I know I heard from Zak, who even though he is my friend, I can admit he is a bit socially awkward....link me to your interview thread and if I have to eat crow I will, I am man and stand men who have done battle in the training room with me, but can also admit if I am wrong.

1) Wes was in Strikeforce and fought Lashley after TUF 10...

2) We're going to ignore his two fights with Frank Mir and call him a "freak show" that noone would know of if it weren't for being tall? Ask Coleman, Randleman and the other Hammer House guys about what Wes was all about as a fighter and why he's known. There's a reason why promotions NOW are still bringing him in for live meet and greets.

3) Desperate to add spice huh? I suppose Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and several ex professional football players weren't enough spice for them? As for talent, the cast also featured some highly solid fighters with upside like Justin Wren, the same Darrill Schoonover you verbally agreed to fight at the ill fated Dallas, TX show that never happened, and Jon Madsen (just to name a few). Oh and for the record, Kurt Angle was GOING to be on the cast if he hadn't failed a test. There was more than enough "spice" and "talent" on the show, and believe me when I tell you, TUF isn't pinching for people to join the cast during ANY season. Wes got picked for good reasoning.

4) Yeah, they fucked with Zak.. Go through every season from 1 up to Brazil 2... People get fucked with ALL THE TIME while in the house. It makes time fly. Some handle it different than others. You think Zak was going to be an exception?

Respect to you Shane, sincerely.. But your calls on Wes are dead wrong. Especially the part about his persona as a human being, which I personally can vouch for. Yeah, I have a dog in this race. While Zak is your friend and you have rights to speak up for your friend, I'm gonna speak up for mine.

see that is how its done kids...FACTS...real facts

again, the only thing I said about Wes's character was that he acted like douche nozzle on the show. I am pretty sure that I am not the first person to ever come up with this.

1) thank you for point that out, that explains part of why he never mentioned it before

2) I have heard form a few people that hammer house had potential but never went where it could have because there were no solid coaches(if I am wrong please correct me)

3) SPICE, reality TV shit, Jersey Shore type shit is EXACTLY why certain people were on this season...and as far as SChoonover fight that fell apart, that was def not on my end...he fell off the earth is what I was told

4) I dont think Zak should have been giving any passes other than the UFC and TV people should never have let him on the show
8/5/13 12:32 PM
ryanisagarrett
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little late, but in? Phone Post
8/5/13 1:09 PM
Godfather of GnP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think hammer house did alright for themself I have 4 belts and am in the Hof. What have you done? Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:52 PM
Rcs476
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/05/13 1:54 PM

So wait, this guy who was allegedly "raping" the girl was her boyfriend?

A statement included with the court documents offers the first accounts of what happened prior to Gunderson’s death.

Concierge Ma de Lourdes Becerra Perez said she got involved when she heard a woman talking loudly on the phone, saying “There is nothing I can do, he is not breathing.” She then saw Jensen run down the stairs in a bloody white shirt.

Ashley Jones was trying to close her suitcase and talking on her cell phone when Perez arrived in the room. She said, “I’m going to the airport now,” and Jensen added that “Her parents are trying to get a flight to go back home,” Perez said.

When Perez asked what happened, Jensen told her he woke up to Jones’ screaming, “Get off of me.” He said he got up and saw Josh on top of her and attacking her. Jensen told Perez he took Gunderson away from her but had to defend himself when Gunderson turned on him.

Gunderson walked toward the bathroom and Jensen went to console Jones, Perez recalled Jensen saying. They then heard a “strong noise” in the bathroom. Jensen walked into the bathroom and found Gunderson.

Perez said his head was on the edge of the shower and his right leg was elevated and in the toilet when she saw him.

Jensen began crying and saying the he just defended himself, Perez recalled. He then said that he tried to give him mouth to mouth and CPR.

Perez said she had to tell the bell boy to stop Jones when she saw her walking fast toward the lobby. She later disappeared after she allegedly told a security employee that she had to make a phone call.

Jensen remained in the room “pulling his hair and crying,” said Perez, who recalled him saying, “He shouldn’t be with her … He was liking her but she didn’t.”

“I’m speaking for my son,” said Elizabeth Gunderson Koll. “I just don’t know how these people can live with themselves and go on with their lives and not speak to us.”

Jensen’s management was not immediately available for comment. Stay tuned to FiveOuncesofPain as we keep you up to date on this still developing story.

So this rapist then decided to attack 6'5" 260lb Zak? Yeah, seems right.

Fishy shit. Anywhere to get more details (statements) from the story?

Also, from Wes' thread, is the credit card bill thing true? That Zak was out using them?

8/5/13 1:58 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - Think hammer house did alright for themself I have 4 belts and am in the Hof. What have you done? Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget about co-starring in "The Smashing Machine"

Other than that.. you've done O-K
8/5/13 2:20 PM
SnapLocally
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Coleman- one question:

Fight vs Takada- work or shoot?
8/5/13 2:26 PM
SugaShaneDZ

Godfather of GnP - Think hammer house did alright for themself I have 4 belts and am in the Hof. What have you done? Phone Post 3.0

Mr Coleman, are you going to tell that being coach and fighter at the same is good for a fighter? Again I didn't say Hammerhouse was bad or sucked, I said that you guys did not reach full potential due to lack of a "big time" coach. I also said if I wrong about that, then enlighten me.
Funny story, you and I hung out together for 2 days in north dakota a few years back when Hinkle and I fought on same show, but you were so hammered housed that you most likely dont recall what you told me about hammerhouse while I was in your guys room partying with you.
8/5/13 2:55 PM
TheCrow13
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ -

Mr Coleman, are you going to tell that being coach and fighter at the same is good for a fighter? Again I didn't say Hammerhouse was bad or sucked, I said that you guys did not reach full potential due to lack of a "big time" coach. I also said if I wrong about that, then enlighten me.
Funny story, you and I hung out together for 2 days in north dakota a few years back when Hinkle and I fought on same show, but you were so hammered housed that you most likely dont recall what you told me about hammerhouse while I was in your guys room partying with you.
With all due respect, which is very little, why would anyone listen to someone who is 14-19 over a former champ. Just stop, you're not winning any fans. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:08 PM
Gator Choke
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pull No Punches Media, Host/Ring Announcer
SugaShaneDZ - 
Gator Choke - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
Big Wes - 

WTF!

1) Wes was in Strikeforce and fought Lashley after TUF 10...

2) We're going to ignore his two fights with Frank Mir and call him a "freak show" that noone would know of if it weren't for being tall? Ask Coleman, Randleman and the other Hammer House guys about what Wes was all about as a fighter and why he's known. There's a reason why promotions NOW are still bringing him in for live meet and greets.

3) Desperate to add spice huh? I suppose Kimbo Slice, Roy Nelson and several ex professional football players weren't enough spice for them? As for talent, the cast also featured some highly solid fighters with upside like Justin Wren, the same Darrill Schoonover you verbally agreed to fight at the ill fated Dallas, TX show that never happened, and Jon Madsen (just to name a few). Oh and for the record, Kurt Angle was GOING to be on the cast if he hadn't failed a test. There was more than enough "spice" and "talent" on the show, and believe me when I tell you, TUF isn't pinching for people to join the cast during ANY season. Wes got picked for good reasoning.

4) Yeah, they fucked with Zak.. Go through every season from 1 up to Brazil 2... People get fucked with ALL THE TIME while in the house. It makes time fly. Some handle it different than others. You think Zak was going to be an exception?

Respect to you Shane, sincerely.. But your calls on Wes are dead wrong. Especially the part about his persona as a human being, which I personally can vouch for. Yeah, I have a dog in this race. While Zak is your friend and you have rights to speak up for your friend, I'm gonna speak up for mine.

see that is how its done kids...FACTS...real facts

again, the only thing I said about Wes's character was that he acted like douche nozzle on the show. I am pretty sure that I am not the first person to ever come up with this.

1) thank you for point that out, that explains part of why he never mentioned it before

2) I have heard form a few people that hammer house had potential but never went where it could have because there were no solid coaches(if I am wrong please correct me)

3) SPICE, reality TV shit, Jersey Shore type shit is EXACTLY why certain people were on this season...and as far as SChoonover fight that fell apart, that was def not on my end...he fell off the earth is what I was told

4) I dont think Zak should have been giving any passes other than the UFC and TV people should never have let him on the show

Trust me, you are being told wrong about Schoonover. Dead wrong. And its definitely not by fault of yours either.. Or his. Question about the Hammer House. For a relatively small and exclusive camp, they produced a UFC Hall of Famer, two champions, plus Baroni, Wes and Branden Hinkle, all who made it to the UFC. Baroni later became a staple in other well known promotions and both Coleman and Randleman were Pride staples. Please elaborate on not living up to potential, because they seemed to do fairly well in my book.
8/5/13 3:19 PM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rcs476 - 

A statement included with the court documents offers the first accounts of what happened prior to Gunderson’s death.

Concierge Ma de Lourdes Becerra Perez said she got involved when she heard a woman talking loudly on the phone, saying “There is nothing I can do, he is not breathing.” She then saw Jensen run down the stairs in a bloody white shirt.

Ashley Jones was trying to close her suitcase and talking on her cell phone when Perez arrived in the room. She said, “I’m going to the airport now,” and Jensen added that “Her parents are trying to get a flight to go back home,” Perez said.

When Perez asked what happened, Jensen told her he woke up to Jones’ screaming, “Get off of me.” He said he got up and saw Josh on top of her and attacking her. Jensen told Perez he took Gunderson away from her but had to defend himself when Gunderson turned on him.

Gunderson walked toward the bathroom and Jensen went to console Jones, Perez recalled Jensen saying. They then heard a “strong noise” in the bathroom. Jensen walked into the bathroom and found Gunderson.

Perez said his head was on the edge of the shower and his right leg was elevated and in the toilet when she saw him.

Jensen began crying and saying the he just defended himself, Perez recalled. He then said that he tried to give him mouth to mouth and CPR.

Perez said she had to tell the bell boy to stop Jones when she saw her walking fast toward the lobby. She later disappeared after she allegedly told a security employee that she had to make a phone call.

Jensen remained in the room “pulling his hair and crying,” said Perez, who recalled him saying, “He shouldn’t be with her … He was liking her but she didn’t.”

“I’m speaking for my son,” said Elizabeth Gunderson Koll. “I just don’t know how these people can live with themselves and go on with their lives and not speak to us.”

Jensen’s management was not immediately available for comment. Stay tuned to FiveOuncesofPain as we keep you up to date on this still developing story.

Also, from Wes' thread, is the credit card bill thing true? That Zak was out using them?

What is the source of this? It doesn't add up.

The guy was drunk and trying to get some from this chick, so Zak comes in and separates the two. The guy goes into the bathroom, falls, hits his head, and dies. Why is Zac saying that he was defending himself? He was, apparently, in the other room.

A link to the other thread would be great too.
8/5/13 3:21 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rcs476 - 

hey lets ignore these facts and just take shanes second hand story related to him by the guy who was admittedly drunk while he was supposed to be a paid professional and clearly has every reason in the world to lie about it. and of course he didn't get prosecuted. the main witness flew back to the states.

8/5/13 3:27 PM
SugaShaneDZ

TheCrow13 - 
SugaShaneDZ -

With all due respect, which is very little, why would anyone listen to someone who is 14-19 over a former champ. Just stop, you're not winning any fans. Phone Post 3.0

I am not trying to win fans, I personally could give two shits about that. I had been holding a lot built shit about Zak's season on TUF that I never said anything , so I did not cause Zak any problems while he was actively competing. And again you smart folks can figure everything out about me from profile here LOL. I have 12 pro and 6 ammy fights not listed on here, how many times have you fought? All the dick riders can enjoy the nuts on their want, I don't need to and won't.
8/5/13 3:32 PM
SugaShaneDZ

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - 
Rcs476 - 

hey lets ignore these facts and just take shanes second hand story related to him by the guy who was admittedly drunk while he was supposed to be a paid professional and clearly has every reason in the world to lie about it. and of course he didn't get prosecuted. the main witness flew back to the states.

what "facts" I am ignoring?

Did anyone run Josh Gunderson's name through a police database to see if perhaps he has a violent past??? hmmm Why in the fuck do you think the girls parents hired Zak to bodyguard if they knew the boyfreind was gonna be there?

Most of you are so blinded by DickRidery of Wes and Coleman that they are all missing the point...
8/5/13 3:51 PM
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - 
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - 
Rcs476 - 

what "facts" I am ignoring?

Did anyone run Josh Gunderson's name through a police database to see if perhaps he has a violent past??? hmmm Why in the fuck do you think the girls parents hired Zak to bodyguard if they knew the boyfreind was gonna be there?

Most of you are so blinded by DickRidery of Wes and Coleman that they are all missing the point...

what about that everything you are posting is second hand tales from an admittedly drunk person with an enormous reason to lie? why do you think its okay to get fucked up while doing a job that requires you to be clear headed? you take drunk peoples recollection as gospel on a regular basis?

And why did the only other witness leave that night to the US if there was nothing to cover up?
8/5/13 4:00 PM

actually shane why don't you explain how the dead guy was found in the bathroom if zak was defending himself? they heard a loud noise in the bathroom must have been the guy offing himself. see we have quotes from an actual sober witness that doesn't add up in the slightest to the story you are relaying.

if all went down as said why would anyone try to flee if it was clear defense against an attacker? why not immediately contact the authorities yourself?

My guess on all this( a guess, same as what youre doing) is zak developed feelings for the girl and flew into a drunk rage and killed the guy while they were doin it. she may have been fucking them both for all we know. again this is all a guess but is as provable as what you say.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.