UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zak Jensen Lawsuit

8/5/13 5:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SugaShaneDZ
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - hey shane, if zak was getting paid to body guard someone why was he drinking?

ask any bouncer, or personal security person if they have ever drinking on job?

I fully admit that the situation was fucked and it is HORRIBLE that someone lost their life.
But the FACT's are he was NOT charged with ANY crime, so to call it murder is bullshit.

oh look its you excusing your buddies drinking. care to retract your claim?

well?

ok...now I am positive your trolling...umm...see above your post
8/5/13 5:34 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and lol at no charges being filed being proof no murder took place.

shit happens all the time. probably even more down in mexico. and with the only non combatant witness in the states....what would they prosecute on?

what have I twisted that you've said? zero that's what.
Godfather of GnP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You sound like the doosh Phone Post 3.0
SugaShaneDZ
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - hey shane, if zak was getting paid to body guard someone why was he drinking?

I fully admit that the situation was fucked and it is HORRIBLE that someone lost their life.
But the FACT's are he was NOT charged with ANY crime, so to call it murder is bullshit.

dude you have done nothing but twist what I say and I put words in my mouth...I will write this in all caps so its clear for you...

I NEVER EXCUSED ANYTHING...
MOST BOUNCERS DRINK ON THE JOB...I KNOW CUZ I HAVE SEEN OTHER BOUNCERS DOING IT FOR THE LAST 15 YRS...

I am not sure what yer trying to get it at broseph, I never said anything in this situation was good, or ok and I don't condone anyone drinking on the job or anyone killing anyone...I said Wes Sim is douchebag bully, that has ZERO reasoning behind bringing all of this up, other than to stay relevant.

so "everyone else does it too" isn't an excuse? what would you call that then?

someone(might even have been you) said that it is UNCOMMON for security and bouncers to drink on the job...I said...IN MY EXPERIENCE...it was very common...now..having a drink and getting drunk are not the same and I did not ever say it was ok IF Zak was drunk, but I have not been shown any evidence that says he WAS.
8/5/13 5:36 PM
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ - 
SugaShaneDZ - 

well?

ok...now I am positive your trolling...umm...see above your post

this may be news to you but sometimes posts can be almost simultaneous. I saw 5 mins since your last post and no reply to me.

again I ask, if you saying everyone does it isn't an excuse, what is that then?
8/5/13 5:41 PM

SugaShaneDZ - 
SugaShaneDZ - 
SugaShaneDZ - 

dude you have done nothing but twist what I say and I put words in my mouth...I will write this in all caps so its clear for you...

I NEVER EXCUSED ANYTHING...
MOST BOUNCERS DRINK ON THE JOB...I KNOW CUZ I HAVE SEEN OTHER BOUNCERS DOING IT FOR THE LAST 15 YRS...

I am not sure what yer trying to get it at broseph, I never said anything in this situation was good, or ok and I don't condone anyone drinking on the job or anyone killing anyone...I said Wes Sim is douchebag bully, that has ZERO reasoning behind bringing all of this up, other than to stay relevant.

so "everyone else does it too" isn't an excuse? what would you call that then?

someone(might even have been you) said that it is UNCOMMON for security and bouncers to drink on the job...I said...IN MY EXPERIENCE...it was very common...now..having a drink and getting drunk are not the same and I did not ever say it was ok IF Zak was drunk, but I have not been shown any evidence that says he WAS.

look at the original question I asked that is quoted here.

why was he drinking if he was working?

your answer to that: everyone does it.which is an excuse. a justification of a bad decision.

there is zero mention of how common or uncommon it is in my initial question. also you didn't deny anywhere in your inital response that he was drinking. you excused it.
8/5/13 5:49 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Top Phone Post
8/5/13 5:50 PM
SugaShaneDZ

Godfather of GnP - You sound like the doosh Phone Post 3.0

now that really hurts my feelings...funny you didnt comment about what I said ealrier about having met, hung out and drank beer in yer hotel room with you and Hinkle and what you told me about Hammerhouse while you were shitfaced.
8/5/13 5:51 PM
SugaShaneDZ

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -  Top Phone Post

sup bud...enjoy the shenanigans
8/5/13 5:52 PM
BeatonHauff
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SugaShaneDZ -
BeatonHauff -  Accidental or not, zac murdered someone and got away with it. I get he's your friend, but he fucked up big time. Phone Post

once again MURDER implies something much worse than accidently killing someone...which no court has actaully filed anything saying that he indeed was at fault..or has it??? prove me wrong?
Oh okay, he accidentally beat him to death. That clearly isn't murder and everything's fine. Phone Post
8/5/13 5:54 PM
SugaShaneDZ

[URL=http://s159.photobucket.com/user/SugaShaneDZ/media/coleman2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/SugaShaneDZ/coleman2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
8/5/13 5:55 PM
SugaShaneDZ

blue^^^
8/5/13 6:00 PM
Kim Jong Uno
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane, These young pussycunts have never personally dealt with a situation so serious which is why they can speak so recklessly about it with you. You are a good friend to Mr. Jensen.
8/5/13 6:01 PM
SugaShaneDZ

BeatonHauff - 
SugaShaneDZ -
BeatonHauff -  Accidental or not, zac murdered someone and got away with it. I get he's your friend, but he fucked up big time. Phone Post

once again MURDER implies something much worse than accidently killing someone...which no court has actaully filed anything saying that he indeed was at fault..or has it??? prove me wrong?
Oh okay, he accidentally beat him to death. That clearly isn't murder and everything's fine. Phone Post

where exactly does it say that anywhere? AND AGAIN I NEVER SAID ANY OF THIS WAS OK!!!!

I SAID WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT SOMETHING FORM A FEW YEARS BACK???
8/5/13 6:05 PM
ASBELTOMATO
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pilgrim Studios surely has the tapes from that season of TUF somewhere in a vault if there is any incriminating footage that was shot.
8/5/13 6:08 PM
Rcs476
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rcs476 -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ksPRBP4FD9EJ:magnusonlawfirm.com/pdf/WD.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Page 20 appears to be Zak's account through his attorney.

Laying the groundwork

We ate, I only drank water, while Josh continued drinking beer. We stayed until
930pm and then left for a club called Senor Frogs, there we started having fun while Josh drank too
much, and by one am Josh had too much to drink, I decided to get him out of the club to take him to the
hotel because he was drunk, but upon leaving the club and before entering the taxi he was hit by a
Mexican person because Josh started to attack them because of how drunk he was, and the outcome of
this fight was that Josh was hit in the face because the Mexican person hit him in the face

Zak's statement on how Josh ended up in his final state

where we partied until 6am when we took a taxi and went to the
hotel arriving approximately 6:10 in the morning, we went up to the room to lay down and sleep, each
one of us in their respective bed. A while later, without knowing how much time passed, I was sleeping,
when I was suddenly awakend by __ screaming, " NO, NO GET OFF OF ME, GET OFF OF ME", then
when I completely opened my eyes, I saw that Josh was on top of __ like wanting to kiss her with
force. Then, I immediately stood up from the bed, I grabbed Josh by the shirt and I took him off of - '
seeing that Josh was still drunk because he could not stand, then he was angry because I took him off of- '

then he went to the bathroom, closed the door, and I stayed with __ consoling her, and after a
few minutes, I heard a loud noise (hit) from the inside of the bathroom, then I immediately went to the
bathroom to see what had happened or to see what Josh was doing, I opened the door and that is when
I saw Josh laid out on the floor of the bathroom, I saw that he was not moving and that there was blood
on the floor because there was blood coming from his head then I immediately went to where he lay to
help him, I tried to resuscitate him by giving him mouth to mouth breathing, it was there that my clothes
were stained with his blood, then when I saw that Josh did not respond, I went to the telephone to call
911 but I could not speak...

So, Zak is saying that he heard the loud noise in the bathroom and that he was basically dead at the time of the thump, but autopsy shows asphyxiation as the cause of death, and Zak's satement shows nothing of him being attacked by Josh as in his statement he says he took him off of the girl and then Josh stormed off to the bathroom where he died.

*edit - Just to add, at the end it says "That the cause of death of N.N. MALE and/or GUNDERSON JOSHUA was due to a DIFFUSE CONCUSSION OF THE CRANIUM and it was verified during the 300 days
of being injured"

Were there two autopsies performed?

Nothing? Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 6:28 PM

Rcs476 - 
Rcs476 -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ksPRBP4FD9EJ:magnusonlawfirm.com/pdf/WD.pdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Page 20 appears to be Zak's account through his attorney.

Laying the groundwork

We ate, I only drank water, while Josh continued drinking beer. We stayed until
930pm and then left for a club called Senor Frogs, there we started having fun while Josh drank too
much, and by one am Josh had too much to drink, I decided to get him out of the club to take him to the
hotel because he was drunk, but upon leaving the club and before entering the taxi he was hit by a
Mexican person because Josh started to attack them because of how drunk he was, and the outcome of
this fight was that Josh was hit in the face because the Mexican person hit him in the face

Zak's statement on how Josh ended up in his final state

where we partied until 6am when we took a taxi and went to the
hotel arriving approximately 6:10 in the morning, we went up to the room to lay down and sleep, each
one of us in their respective bed. A while later, without knowing how much time passed, I was sleeping,
when I was suddenly awakend by __ screaming, " NO, NO GET OFF OF ME, GET OFF OF ME", then
when I completely opened my eyes, I saw that Josh was on top of __ like wanting to kiss her with
force. Then, I immediately stood up from the bed, I grabbed Josh by the shirt and I took him off of - '
seeing that Josh was still drunk because he could not stand, then he was angry because I took him off of- '

then he went to the bathroom, closed the door, and I stayed with __ consoling her, and after a
few minutes, I heard a loud noise (hit) from the inside of the bathroom, then I immediately went to the
bathroom to see what had happened or to see what Josh was doing, I opened the door and that is when
I saw Josh laid out on the floor of the bathroom, I saw that he was not moving and that there was blood
on the floor because there was blood coming from his head then I immediately went to where he lay to
help him, I tried to resuscitate him by giving him mouth to mouth breathing, it was there that my clothes
were stained with his blood, then when I saw that Josh did not respond, I went to the telephone to call
911 but I could not speak...

So, Zak is saying that he heard the loud noise in the bathroom and that he was basically dead at the time of the thump, but autopsy shows asphyxiation as the cause of death, and Zak's satement shows nothing of him being attacked by Josh as in his statement he says he took him off of the girl and then Josh stormed off to the bathroom where he died.

*edit - Just to add, at the end it says "That the cause of death of N.N. MALE and/or GUNDERSON JOSHUA was due to a DIFFUSE CONCUSSION OF THE CRANIUM and it was verified during the 300 days
of being injured"

Were there two autopsies performed?

Nothing? Phone Post 3.0

Hey, he was gonna call 911 but couldn't speak and the guy offed himself in the bathroom by strangling himself.

But,, Shane's second hand story is the gospel and because no charges were filed proves no murder took place.
8/5/13 6:41 PM
staygreenponyboy
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[URL=http://s159.photobucket.com/user/SugaShaneDZ/media/coleman2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/SugaShaneDZ/coleman2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
8/5/13 6:45 PM
staygreenponyboy
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

photo coleman2.jpg
8/5/13 7:06 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
770 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - You sound like the doosh Phone Post 3.0

Hammer

8/5/13 7:19 PM
Godfather of GnP
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I call everybody doosh. Call sims that daily. I recall Dakota and look who's holding the beer? I was not drunk you were. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 7:24 PM
SnapLocally
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SnapLocally - Mark Coleman- one question:

Fight vs Takada- work or shoot?

??
8/5/13 7:30 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't we all just get along and end this on a high note?

8/5/13 7:32 PM
SnapLocally
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not until I get my goddamn answer and am called a doosh!
8/5/13 8:04 PM
Rcs476
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Can't we all just get along and end this on a high note?

Jeez, the guy really seems to have a bit of a temper. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.