UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shlemenko claims he would KO Hall in 1st round...

8/3/13 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...Hall immediately responds by saying he wish he had a video of their sparring session. Apparently Hall tooled him and I've recieved messages from several ey witnesses confiming it. Link ot the original interview with Shlemenko:

http://buddhasport.com/mma/buddhasport-article/2013-08-03/alexander-shlemenko-vows-to-finish-marshall-in-spectacular
8/3/13 1:49 PM
B_Goetz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shlemenko's defence is loose as hell from what I've seen.
8/3/13 1:50 PM
TzTinkle
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sparring is just that..who cares what happens.
8/3/13 1:55 PM
Brigham
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Hall? Phone Post
8/3/13 1:56 PM
Haulport

LOL @ anyone caring about what happens in sparring! Too many UGers who don't know fuck all about training/fighting...........

8/3/13 1:58 PM
TOM666

Brigham -  Scott Hall? Phone Post

Gotta be Scott Hall. And LOL at him KO'g the bad guy.
8/3/13 2:09 PM
renzofan1

He's right, he would. Phone Post
8/3/13 2:13 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

fuck people who talk sparring outside of the gym. kind of a douche move on both parties
8/3/13 2:47 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

renzofan1 - He's right, he would. Phone Post
Yep. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 2:49 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am beat you all day
8/3/13 2:55 PM
touch
1094 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/3/13 3:02 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOM666 -

He might have a shot these days..

Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 3:08 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap -
TOM666 -

He might have a shot these days..

Phone Post 3.0
Did he permanently glue a strand of hair to the middle of his forehead... Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 3:15 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol ^^ Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 3:28 PM
aka_rtotheoh

shlemenko bugs me Phone Post
8/3/13 3:56 PM
nyhcloyalty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOM666 -

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 4:03 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BW92 -  I think Halls gonna end up being great he didn't deserve the hype but he's young and you can't deny the talent there Phone Post

He got taken down at will by a guy who's already dropped down to 170. I think he loses to any guy at 185 that has good wrestling and who isn't dumb enough to stand with him 

8/3/13 4:39 PM
Global Shield
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen Uriah Hall and Alex Shlemenko spar first hand and first thing is... training is training. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, Alex did land a brutal spinning back fist and some nice kicks. Hall spars how he fights so usually its a stale mate the entire time because people are hesitant about all the spinning stuff he does. Makes you prone to injuries sparring with someone like that.
8/4/13 12:14 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Global Shield - I've seen Uriah Hall and Alex Shlemenko spar first hand and first thing is... training is training. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, Alex did land a brutal spinning back fist and some nice kicks. Hall spars how he fights so usually its a stale mate the entire time because people are hesitant about all the spinning stuff he does. Makes you prone to injuries sparring with someone like that.

The facebook messages I got from people that were present for the sparring match between these two sluggers all said the same thing. Uriah cut Alex over the eye and he got pissed off and started packing his shit. This was after Hall supposedly tooled Shlemenko's teammates, Koreshkov and Tsarev.It was all on video but it was requested by thRussians that it not be released or published.

You are right, sparring is sparring, which is why, regardless of training stories, I think this would be an insane fight.
8/4/13 12:17 PM
Titanium Rhino

touch - 

Hilarious!

Can I get a bluenamer to embed the interview?
8/4/13 12:21 PM
Titanium Rhino

"Lol I wish I had the video of how I schooled this guy"

-Uriah Hall's comments on original interview link.
8/4/13 12:22 PM
Stuboski

Nobody could knock out Hall in the first round he is just too good.................

Well except for Weidman of course.
8/4/13 6:24 PM
Global Shield
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Titanium Rhino -
Global Shield - I've seen Uriah Hall and Alex Shlemenko spar first hand and first thing is... training is training. Nothing more, nothing less.

The facebook messages I got from people that were present for the sparring match between these two sluggers all said the same thing. Uriah cut Alex over the eye and he got pissed off and started packing his shit. This was after Hall supposedly tooled Shlemenko's teammates, Koreshkov and Tsarev.It was all on video but it was requested by thRussians that it not be released or published.

You are right, sparring is sparring, which is why, regardless of training stories, I think this would be an insane fight.
No... it was not Hall who cut Shlemenko's eye. You got incorrect info because I saw it. It was another fighter at the gym. Phone Post
8/4/13 6:25 PM
Global Shield

And do you mind sharing who is telling you this incorrect info? Phone Post
8/4/13 6:25 PM
caseharts
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Id pick shlemenko Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.