UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shlemenko claims he would KO Hall in 1st round...

8/4/13 6:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tornadochoke
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeAngelo Hall? Phone Post
8/4/13 7:12 PM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Storm would deck the Halls. Wouldn't have to be Christmas time either.
8/4/13 7:20 PM
Steve4192
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have it on good authority it was John Hall who cut Storm.

My source is Daryl Oates.
8/4/13 7:32 PM
Eazy08
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJmixmasterMobbie - fuck people who talk sparring outside of the gym. kind of a douche move on both parties

this
8/4/13 7:39 PM
VinnyTheChin
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Global Shield - I've seen Uriah Hall and Alex Shlemenko spar first hand and first thing is... training is training. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, Alex did land a brutal spinning back fist and some nice kicks. Hall spars how he fights so usually its a stale mate the entire time because people are hesitant about all the spinning stuff he does. Makes you prone to injuries sparring with someone like that.
Wait... who throws the spinning stuff and is dangerous? Phone Post
8/4/13 8:02 PM
Steve4192
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinnyTheChin - 
Global Shield - I've seen Uriah Hall and Alex Shlemenko spar first hand and first thing is... training is training. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, Alex did land a brutal spinning back fist and some nice kicks. Hall spars how he fights so usually its a stale mate the entire time because people are hesitant about all the spinning stuff he does. Makes you prone to injuries sparring with someone like that.

Right?

If I had to describe one of those guys as being well-known for spinning shit, it would be Storm. He throws more spinning strikes than just about anyone else in the sport.
8/4/13 8:12 PM
ShawnTheBadger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Hall, I think he has great potential.

Schlemenko by overwhelming confidence, will to win, toughness and some spinning-shit.

8/4/13 8:16 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd watch that fight.

Sparring means nothing... ever...

I've seen too many monsters in the gym do shit in competition, and guys who seem to be timid or do poor in training turn into animals when they compete.

8/4/13 8:24 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

I'd watch that fight.

I've seen too many monsters in the gym do shit in competition, and guys who seem to be timid or do poor in training turn into animals when they compete.

I dunno, about this. Has some merit, but is not the case by case basis in my experience. Too general a statement, and usually guys who look really good sparring do well in fights, and guys who look really bad, usually do poorly.
8/4/13 8:32 PM
3rdLion
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dunno, but I'd like to fucking see it.
8/4/13 9:09 PM
Bobby Lupo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arsenio Hall? Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 9:11 PM
Poptarts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shlemenko would beat the black off of Hall, it's not even close those guys levels of skill.
8/4/13 9:22 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt lombard beat the crap out of this guy? 

8/4/13 9:34 PM
Paul Maul
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stlnl2 -
12SixElbow - 

I'd watch that fight.

I dunno, about this. Has some merit, but is not the case by case basis in my experience. Too general a statement, and usually guys who look really good sparring do well in fights, and guys who look really bad, usually do poorly.
This. There are however, those anomalies. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 9:57 PM
12SixElbow
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
VinnyTheChin - 

Right?

If I had to describe one of those guys as being well-known for spinning shit, it would be Storm. He throws more spinning strikes than just about anyone else in the sport.

He was saying Hall throws it in sparring...

Thus people being tentative when they spar him

8/4/13 10:11 PM
12SixElbow

Paul Maul - 
stlnl2 -
12SixElbow - 

I'd watch that fight.

This. There are however, those anomalies. Phone Post 3.0

That is entirely my point... I've seen too many. As I said...

8/4/13 11:44 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Global Shield -  And do you mind sharing who is telling you this incorrect info? Phone Post

A kid who was at Reign, training with Hall and Rousey when those two sparred. That was his story but it could've been inaccurate or even biased.
8/4/13 11:47 PM
RKing85
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would take Shlemenko is they ever actually fought in the near future.
8/5/13 5:25 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rdLion - I dunno, but I'd like to fucking see it.

Exactly!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.