UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aldo: I want to break every record

8/3/13 3:22 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Jose Aldo hasn't lost a fight in over seven years, is undefeated 12-0 in the WEC and UFC, and that is just the beginning of his goals.

"In my career, I keep chasing my goals and my No. 1 goal is to break all the UFC records and to be the best," Aldo told Bleacher Report from Brazil.

"I'm not focusing on any particular record. There's many records—there's Anderson's record, that's a really, really hard record to chase and to break. In my mind, I'll keep trying to break all the records I can, that's my goal."

"Of course, I keep looking to the pound-for-pound ranking, and when I see those guys I keep chasing to be the best,. That's my main goal. That's what motivates me."

"Those guys who I fought recently and especially The Korean Zombie, they are well ranked, and yes, those are the guys I need to fight. Those are the guys that are going to make me chase and break those records."

Read entire article...

8/3/13 3:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looks so happy in that picture Phone Post
8/3/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ugh bleacher report site.. fuck reading that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.