UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Championship less divisions of UFC

8/3/13 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/03/13 8:58 PM

1.Flyweight. DJ is the "Champion", but we all know he was getting clowned by Uncle Creepy, and his last fight was his only dominant fight since   ?????

2.Bantamweight. Who is the man? Cruz? Barao? 

3.Featherweight-Edgar vs Jose was not a convincing win for either guy, despite whoever was going to end up as the decision winner, which happened to be Jose. Jose is the shit, but I really don't know if that fight went 6 or 7 rounds if Edgar couldn't have found a way to win, and vice versa. Who knows?  If TKZ beats Jose, add in more of a cluster fuck

4.Lightweight-Benson easily could've had a draw or a loss against Edgar in his first or 2nd fight. Matter of fact, of Benson's last 4 fights, all but 1(Nate Diaz) could've gone to  a draw or as a loss.  Edgar may not have been champion until the 2nd BJ fight as that first one could've gone either way. Edgar could still be champ had 2 judges been different. Add in his fight against El Nino, Gilbert Melendez very well could be wearing Gold right now. Melendez-Edgar-Benson=3-way cluster fuck of awesomeness

WW-Obvious champion

MW-an obvious champion, but a for sure "man" at 185? Only the rematch will tell

Lhw-Obvious champion

5.HW-as much as I want to call Cain an obvious champion, I really feel DC could give Cain a run for his money, as well as I have no idea how a fight with Cain and Jon Jones would play out. I feel confident in Cain against JDS, take away that fight and it still is an uncertainty he's the best hw fighter.

UFC-Can we get some clarity up in this bitch?

8/4/13 3:01 PM
D241

Are we really ALL in agreement?  No replies=we all agree?

Ok, good.

8/4/13 3:04 PM
UGCTT_Song2
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -

Ok, good.

Cruz is the man. He will beat barao to death and german suplex his corpse from the octagon Phone Post
8/4/13 3:10 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 -
D241 -

Ok, good.

Cruz is the man. He will beat barao to death and german suplex his corpse from the octagon Phone Post
Lol thats a bold statement. How big of winning streak is Barao on? Who does he train with? When was the last time Cruz fought? Answer those questions and then tell me who's gonna win the fight. Phone Post
8/4/13 3:20 PM
D241

Exactly. We don't know if Cruz or Barao is the man, but I can think of a great way to find out.....

8/4/13 3:23 PM
yellow wrkahlc is dead

I'm surprised you people have the time to type these threads when they're so busy stroking Ian's nuts.

But it's ok, because I like the OP this time. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 3:27 PM
Skeezy420
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis will beat Hendo again and really make 155 a mess.
8/4/13 3:29 PM
D241

yellow wrkahlc is dead - I'm surprised you people have the time to type these threads when they're so busy stroking Ian's nuts.

But it's ok, because I like the OP this time. Phone Post 3.0

There are 8 male division weight classes in UFC.  

I mentioned 5 weight classes.

I started with Flyweight b/c it's the smallest, and worked my way up. This has nothing to do with hugging Ian's nuts. I do however, like his nuts and am not afraid to give them a cuddle. That being said, I think a strong case can be made that Ian is a better fighter than the one wearing gold in his division.

8/4/13 5:20 PM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

UGCTT_Song2 - 
D241 -

Ok, good.

beat him to death by decision of course.
8/6/13 3:54 PM
D241

Yes, I would agree that Ronda Rousey is the obvious champion in her very thin division.

Can't say she's the baddest bitch though, not until she fights Cyborg at 145 and wins

8/6/13 4:31 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like benson but he's had the closest decisions of any champ. I thought he was going to lose both the Edgar rematch and Melendez fight. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.