UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gif of Machida dropping Davis?

8/5/13 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samoa - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Samoa -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - That is all Machida did the whole round (almost nothing landed in the flurry) and the majority of the UG gave him that round. Thankfully this forum does not decide who wins fights.
Fight metric diagrrea Phone Post 3.0
FightMetric has disagreed plenty times before.

Davis won. Phone Post 3.0

Well, the statement that "that is all Machida did the whole round" would seem to be debunked by FightMetric.  Also, rarely have I seen FightMetric so opposite the decision.  Very rarely.

I have no skin in the game; I don't really care for either fighter.  I thought it was a boring fight that neither fighter would "go get".  Before the decision was announced I said "Whoever lost that fight deserves to lose" and I would have believed this if Machida won and Davis lost.

Contrast this to Yves Edwards last fight.  I thought he went out there pushed the pace, was far more aggressive and landed the better strikes............him losing was FAR more disappointing than the outcome of this fight.

okay just tell us the time in the round when he landed in the first.
8/5/13 5:33 PM
Arlovskis Chin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you claim none of the flurry landed then Davis just hit the mat because he was scared. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 5:37 PM
Gin Tonic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone is so hung up on the flurry, but there were other solid shots to the face and front kicks/knees to Phil a few times when he was shooting that stopped him.
8/5/13 5:38 PM
Samoa
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - 
Samoa - 
yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
Samoa -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - That is all Machida did the whole round (almost nothing landed in the flurry) and the majority of the UG gave him that round. Thankfully this forum does not decide who wins fights.
Fight metric diagrrea Phone Post 3.0
FightMetric has disagreed plenty times before.

Davis won. Phone Post 3.0

Well, the statement that "that is all Machida did the whole round" would seem to be debunked by FightMetric.  Also, rarely have I seen FightMetric so opposite the decision.  Very rarely.

I have no skin in the game; I don't really care for either fighter.  I thought it was a boring fight that neither fighter would "go get".  Before the decision was announced I said "Whoever lost that fight deserves to lose" and I would have believed this if Machida won and Davis lost.

Contrast this to Yves Edwards last fight.  I thought he went out there pushed the pace, was far more aggressive and landed the better strikes............him losing was FAR more disappointing than the outcome of this fight.

okay just tell us the time in the round when he landed in the first.

You'll need to contact fightmetric for that..................and comprehend what I wrote.

8/5/13 5:46 PM
Gin Tonic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mma interpreter - 
Gin Tonic - Everyone is so hung up on the flurry, but there were other solid shots to the face and front kicks/knees to Phil a few times when he was shooting that stopped him.
Nothing .gif-worthy. If there is, please post a .gif of it here. He had the one straight left that I showed a few posts above, but nothing else that was significant. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure he hit a "Brazilian kick" to Phil's face, I also thought he did a pretty solid right counter at one point(odd for him)

Where are these fight-metric numbers coming from then, because i swore i saw more strikes landing.

I haven't watched any replays though.
8/5/13 5:48 PM
Gin Tonic

Also, there's still no Gif of when Machida had Phil's back when Davis tripped, wasn't that the point of this thread?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.