UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Post a worse martial arts demo

3/29/14 10:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not an actual martial arts demo, but S&C coach just full of lols. blue plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j0W9f_LOYg&noredirect=1
3/29/14 1:39 PM
BalloonBollicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows -

I first saw that video in 2007 and it still cracks me up! Just the way he starts giving the nunchucks the dixie after knocking himself senseless is priceless! Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 1:43 PM
6ULDV8

The backflip afro dude never quit, and that's what makes it hilarious.

3/29/14 2:13 PM
Letibleu
1666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it seems so lonely.

3/29/14 4:01 PM
RockTheVote
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subs Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 4:17 PM
Happiness Bunny
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_DiscipleDojo - 
Happiness Bunny - 
FETT_DiscipleDojo - 
pheonix5 - 

How to properly use a ball point pin from none other than Mr. Bloodsport himself and all around ninja badass Frank Dux.

Note: It's dubbed over in French, but hey, this is Frank 'freakin' Dux we're talkin about here.

Anyone have any idea what exactly is going on with his gi? Is that a special "Dux-weave" model or do any other martial arts use the tricept-padding style gi as well?

It's a Sambo gi.

Sambo gis don't have all that padding.

wow I never noticed that. I tend not to watch Dux videos due to his bullshit.

Thanks
3/29/14 4:31 PM
Happiness Bunny
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God. I am glad smartphones and digital cameras were not around during my embarrassing days in the martial arts.

I did a demo when I was in highschool of Iaido. No one understood what the hell I was doing. My technique in Iaido back then was quite good though. The only thing that people liked about it was the cuts to bundles of soft bamboo that I did at the end.
3/29/14 4:33 PM
XcessiveZ

pheonix5 -
ranier wolfcastle - 

found on og

probably been posted here

Oh my god, that was absolutely horrible. Haven't seen this one, VU.

RIPPING those body shots.Fabio Maldanado and Nick Diaz could learn a thing or two from this guy. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 5:25 PM
FETT_DiscipleDojo
620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei
Letibleu - 

it seems so lonely.

In all honesty, that's not bad technique for a toughening drill. If more fighters conditioned their hands through makiwara training I bet there would be a slight drop in the number of broken hands from punches.

Dude's also in pretty awesome shape for someone north of 50.

3/29/14 11:11 PM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_DiscipleDojo -
Letibleu - 

it seems so lonely.

In all honesty, that's not bad technique for a toughening drill. If more fighters conditioned their hands through makiwara training I bet there would be a slight drop in the number of broken hands from punches.

Dude's also in pretty awesome shape for someone north of 50.

Yeah, I only watched the first half, but I'm not sure I have many criticisms for this guy, especially given his age. This actually looks to be a pretty good example of what it's meant to be. It's not "MMA functional", but it is a good demo of what it's intended to show. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:43 AM
drey1

pheonix5 - 

This atrocity is over an hour.

22:31-23:08 is a good example of what the video consists of.

There's,  what looks like sparring,  at 22:09.

This school has quite a reputation. They've been suckering people around Norcal for more than 30 years. A McDojo is like the AKA compared to these guys. I should know, because I "traned" there when I was about 16 years old - it was the only martial arts school in town at the time and I didn't know any better. My brother and I trained there for about 2 months and quit after they wanted us both to become "instructors". That was how they did business there. They had "black belts" teaching there that only started 2 or 3 months earlier.
4/29/14 6:53 PM
pheonix5
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy Jeebus,look what we have here.

4/29/14 6:56 PM
pheonix5
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make sure the thumb is up,otherwise it won't work.

4/29/14 6:59 PM
pheonix5

The often talked about but rarely seen Lugnut.

4/29/14 7:16 PM
Phuckles
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pheonix5 - 

The often talked about but rarely seen Lugnut.

Where is this school? BB looks like a fraud. The kid uses Japanese words to explain the "lugnut" as if they are doing Judo but is wearing a blue belt and the instructor has a BJJ style black belt. Anyone know anything about this school? Dojo storm?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.