UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Meet and greet ufc Manchester card?

8/19/13 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NorthernIrishZombie
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pl4stickman - 
NorthernIrishZombie -

I thought the one in London got cancelled last time?! Did I miss something?

There was a meet and greet on the Friday that people got to I think and then another on the Saturday that myself Corsuir and Bispinggatekeeper and a few others were hoping to attend on the Saturday. That one got cancelled as Dana was unwell. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU, fren. I was thinking of the Saturday one then. Didn't know one took place on the Friday.

8/19/13 2:38 PM
El Toro UK
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU Cindy O Phone Post 3.0
8/19/13 2:49 PM
Cosuir
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soo in, missed the Friday one in London as didn't arrive til Saturday..Cindy tried he best to sort out a mini meet but unfortunately that didn't work out..

Fingers crossed (and a VU for The legend that is Cindy O)
8/19/13 3:24 PM
Broady
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, will try and get to this. See if Dana remembers me from the 105 post fight press conference haha. Phone Post
8/21/13 8:09 PM
Batesy85
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for this!

managed to have a chat with dana after the london event, most people cleared out after the last fight but he hung around for a bit
8/30/13 8:39 AM
jm92

IN 100%!
8/30/13 8:51 AM
Dirty Harold
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never spoke to Cindy O on here but she always come through, VU, would love to go to this as its only up the road from me!
8/30/13 11:03 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm hoping for a small meet and greet on the Saturday. Tbh folks I just can't afford to go down the day before.

:( Phone Post 3.0
9/2/13 10:44 AM
kielside

thank you CindyO you are the best !!! me + 3 are in to ! i heard Dana is taking Joe Rogan to Germany on fight week so i think he will also be in Manchester for the fights... Would be so cool to meet & greet them both ! cheers
9/2/13 11:42 AM
Bbr

kielside - thank you CindyO you are the best !!! me + 3 are in to ! i heard Dana is taking Joe Rogan to Germany on fight week so i think he will also be in Manchester for the fights... Would be so cool to meet & greet them both ! cheers
Would be cool if he brought the American gangster as he will be in Barnatt's corner Phone Post 3.0
9/5/13 7:41 PM
Batesy85

is that for sure? i wonder who the Q&A for fight club members will be?
9/9/13 10:04 AM
kielside

would be sweet if it was joe !
9/11/13 3:59 PM
Cosuir
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got tickets to see Joe on the 25th..what a day this will be, weigh ins.. ug meet and greet then rogan..shiiit, thats amazing if i do say myself...then the fights..
9/14/13 4:30 AM
GeeTee

Hey Cindy, don't suppose you've got any update on the meet and greet with Dana?

We're travelling down from Scotland and would love to meet Dana!
9/16/13 9:23 AM
xAdRockx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cosuir - I just got tickets to see Joe on the 25th..what a day this will be, weigh ins.. ug meet and greet then rogan..shiiit, thats amazing if i do say myself...then the fights..

Aye - I've got tickets for Rogan too

Totally in for this - going to be an amazing weekend if it's anything like Toro's hookups in Feb

Thanks Cindy!
9/16/13 9:30 PM
CindyO

Still trying to get things finalized. DW is sllllammed. Will post here as soon as I know anything.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 3:22 AM
xAdRockx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again Cindy - you're a legend :)
9/17/13 9:21 AM
kielside

i've got my tickets for the joe rogan show to. it will be the second show that night at 11pm since the first one sold out so fast. can't wait for whats going to be a stellar weekend !!!
9/20/13 6:45 PM
mattwhite1

Is this the official thread for the meet and greet?
9/20/13 6:58 PM
john joe
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
mattwhite1 - 
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  John joe should do some challenges again. That shit was funny. Maybe organize a meet and greet and then do some contests? Phone Post

Definitely, I won the hand wrap in Nottingham judged by Stitch.

LOL im up for it, this was one of the funniest things we've ever done

plus i am from manchester; the Arena is right opposite my living room window, i'm looking at it right now.

i run this city :)
9/20/13 7:00 PM
john joe
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if you need venues for meet n greet or anything else let me know, loads of my friends own bars n stuff here, strip clubs, nightclubs etc. Whatevers needed
9/20/13 7:05 PM
The Super Bean
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - if you need venues for meet n greet or anything else let me know, loads of my friends own bars n stuff here, strip clubs, nightclubs etc. Whatevers needed
I'm up for this. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 7:10 PM
john joe

The Super Bean - 
john joe - if you need venues for meet n greet or anything else let me know, loads of my friends own bars n stuff here, strip clubs, nightclubs etc. Whatevers needed

in fact i can almost guarantee Joel @ Silks Strip Bar will be more than happy to lay something on, the owners are all massive ufc fans

when crocop was gonna come over n stay in manchester a couple years back for a seminar, they were gonna collect him from the airport in a limo hummer filled with strippers lol. That would have been priceless coz he is the most straitlaced guy in the world
9/23/13 7:13 AM
xAdRockx

john joe - if you need venues for meet n greet or anything else let me know, loads of my friends own bars n stuff here, strip clubs, nightclubs etc. Whatevers needed

Why do I always find myself upvoting your posts!? Can't help it with this though; In for strippers.
9/24/13 5:46 AM
The Super Bean
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
The Super Bean - 

in fact i can almost guarantee Joel @ Silks Strip Bar will be more than happy to lay something on, the owners are all massive ufc fans

when crocop was gonna come over n stay in manchester a couple years back for a seminar, they were gonna collect him from the airport in a limo hummer filled with strippers lol. That would have been priceless coz he is the most straitlaced guy in the world
Now I'm 100% up for this! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.