UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone read Ronda's blog? It's kinda disturbing...

8/5/13 12:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this really her online journal?

"I think this guy Radu might like me, im not sure He's really cool, but I'd never do anything with him, he's not cute enough.

Speaking of cute, I've pretty much given up o aaron, Mom's making me go to this stupid fuckass thing in Ohio, so I'll miss aaron when he comes out to the new york open. And who the fuck knows when I'll see him again. But I gues he's rather hang out with the guys at the tournament rather than me anyways.

But it still sucks that mom picked that week to be an anal retentive bitchy-fuck.

That really sucks, I really like him. All this judo shit is fucking killing me, and I'm not even sure I'm training the right way, FUCK!!! I hate fucking cutting weight. Mom's fligh is supposed to be here by now. I wonder if we'll get food when she gets here."

8/5/13 12:56 PM
929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I just don't have confidence around guys I like-other guys, on the other hand, I'm totally cool. Because of my sport, an me homeschooling now so I can train, 90% (that is not an exaggeration) of my time with other people is with guys over 20.

I've heard every sex joke known to man, and I have an amazing fart tolerance.

But when it comes to sexual stuff, I feel totally akward unless im drunk-then I'm a total whore!"

crazydave
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Ringo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

somebody better cache all this shit before its taken down
8/5/13 12:59 PM

"And why would a 22 year old guy be interested in me? He probly can't get with anyone his age and only considers me out of lack of options, what a little fucker. But he's so awsome, he was on the world judo team.

And when I was drunk, he totally could have taken advantage of me but instead he tucked me in his bed and slept in a different room. And he's always telling me how good I look, even though I know I'm an overly muscular fatfucker."

"Jimmy's my coach, though I hate reffering to people as "my coach." I just wanted to get that out of the way, he's a farting, spitting, burping, married guy with three kids and I would vomit if he ever touched me. 

I feel like a fat fuck right now, I gained 11 pounds since I got back from chicago on new year's. I look like a fucking guy because I'm all buffed out from weightlifting.

The next time aaron sees me he's gunna think "how could I have ever think of fucking an ugly fuck like her?" another thing to get out of the way is im a virgin and no previous fucking has ever taken place. Damn I have to pee.

I'm kinda hung on this guy named aaron right now, and it makes me feel like a dumbass. Why can't I be a nun or a lesbian? I'm seventeen on sunday and he's 22."

8/5/13 1:01 PM

Edited: 08/05/13 1:03 PM

Here is the answer as to who "Aaron" is. From the Chicago Tribune:

"But so far, Aaron Cohen has come closest to matching the family's illustrious pedigree. A three-time senior national champion, he has earned medals in several international competitions, and Burris called him the favorite in the 178-pound weight class to represent the nation in Beijing.

Aaron works out three times a day, usually with his girlfriend, Ronda Rousey, 19, a phenom from California who made the 2004 Olympic team and now lives with the family."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2006-05-27/news/0605270031_1_jigoro-kano-irwin-cohen-first-judo

8/5/13 1:04 PM
MEOWticket
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutting weight makes rhonda something something... Phone Post
8/5/13 1:22 PM
jjchgo
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ronda is one of the last people I would white knight for but I feel sad and embarrassed for her after reading though posts.

8/5/13 1:55 PM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket - Cutting weight makes rhonda something something... Phone Post
Go crazy? Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:14 PM
GroundStPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News for tomorrow

"I've heard every sex joke known to man, and I have an amazing fart tolerance. "

8/5/13 3:50 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After all that... She seems to have turned out alright.
8/5/13 4:34 PM
hercules_mma_kosark
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4thHorsemen -
Jay-dog -  She was 16. Living with mostly dudes and training non stop. Astoundingly normal sounding for a teenage girl in that situation Phone Post

Sounds like she's battling depression and some serious anxiety. How is it astoundingly normal for a 16 year old girl to feel that way and wanna shoot herself?
Every teenager says they want to shoot themselves. Phone Post
8/5/13 4:40 PM
Son of Neckbone
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she was 16 at the time, this behavior is par for the course. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
8/5/13 5:17 PM
Buckle

(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO - Does she talk about smoking pole? If not I'm not reading... Phone Post 3.0
That made me lolz Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 5:24 PM
DTAlexONE

Son of Neckbone - If she was 16 at the time, this behavior is par for the course. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
Exactly.

It just sounds like you guys want to rag on her for the sake of it. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 5:24 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...and it's gone.
8/5/13 5:37 PM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4thHorsemen -
Jay-dog -  She was 16. Living with mostly dudes and training non stop. Astoundingly normal sounding for a teenage girl in that situation Phone Post

Sounds like she's battling depression and some serious anxiety. How is it astoundingly normal for a 16 year old girl to feel that way and wanna shoot herself?
Are you friends with any girls on Facebook? Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 5:47 PM
Sublime7SD
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News heading will be "When it comes to sexual stuff... I'm a total whore!"
8/5/13 5:51 PM
Kim Jong Uno

Makes me like her even more
8/5/13 5:58 PM
Vulva Fabulous
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hercules_mma_kosark -
4thHorsemen -

Every teenager says they want to shoot themselves. Phone Post
I waited until I was 33 Phone Post
8/5/13 6:15 PM
MEOWticket
456 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedToke -
MEOWticket - Cutting weight makes rhonda something something... Phone Post
Go crazy? Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad you got that. :) Phone Post
8/5/13 6:36 PM

And her journal has now been removed. :(
8/5/13 8:40 PM
forumnewb

(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO - 
Leck Brosnar - For UG News:

"But when it comes to sexual stuff, I feel totally akward unless im drunk-then I'm a total whore!"
This is what I'm talking about Phone Post 3.0

8/5/13 8:51 PM
Phisher

Thank god none of this social networking bullshit was around when I was a teenager. If you embarrass yourself online, it never goes away.

8/5/13 8:55 PM
mijo

Phisher - 

Thank god none of this social networking bullshit was around when I was a teenager. If you embarrass yourself online, it never goes away.

This

Oh yeah. im not a Rhonda Rousey man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.