UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone read Ronda's blog? It's kinda disturbing...

8/6/13 3:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
44 Magnum
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't go back to being a teenager.
8/6/13 3:59 PM
ajl416az
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 4:01 PM
none of you turds have clearly ever cut weight while doing 2 a days

and I think its hilarious how many weak people are threatened by her confidence. that's why she was an Olympian and you have never even tried anything that hard in your life
8/6/13 5:06 PM
BrckNoHitBk
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajl416az - none of you turds have clearly ever cut weight while doing 2 a days

and I think its hilarious how many weak people are threatened by her confidence. that's why she was an Olympian and you have never even tried anything that hard in your life

*Insert leave Britney alone video here*
8/6/13 5:40 PM
kevsh
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have a point.

How many times have we seen pro MMA fighters going off the deep end during a hard weight cut, posting disturbing thoughts on a blog and generally talking like they're about to go postal.

Yes, I'm sure we can all think of dozens of examples, right? .... Okay, a few examples ... right? Hmm, okay, there has to be at least one?

Anyhow, don't know why you're standing up for her? Did you know her personally during this time? Well enough to say that her disturbing comments were absolutely a result of her weight cut? No? Then STFU.
8/6/13 5:42 PM
ChaosOverkill
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like someone with way too much pressure way too young

8/6/13 5:42 PM
Kings21
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Still love Ronda and everything, but holy shit she used to be a headcase haha."

Nothing expresses love and caring for another individual like posting a journal excerpt of a teenager from 2004 about her struggles with body issues and suicidal thoughts and then laughing about it and calling her a headcase.

Nice thread, dummy.
8/6/13 5:51 PM
ajl416az

Edited: 08/06/13 5:55 PM
kevsh - 

You have a point.

How many times have we seen pro MMA fighters going off the deep end during a hard weight cut, posting disturbing thoughts on a blog and generally talking like they're about to go postal.

Yes, I'm sure we can all think of dozens of examples, right? .... Okay, a few examples ... right? Hmm, okay, there has to be at least one?<

Anyhow, don't know why you're standing up for her? Did you know her personally during this time? Well enough to say that her disturbing comments were absolutely a result of her weight cut? No? Then STFU.

she was a teenager with self-admitted issues with her weight/appearance

why don't you tell me more about how well composed you were as a kid.

and tell me about your experiences as a teenage girl training with (and getting owned by) grown men trying to be the best judokas in the world

you literally have no frame of reference because you clearly have never cut weight, and you apparently are such a cunt you forgot what being a teenager was like too.

you are the weak person i was talking about.
if you have no empathy for how difficult training for the Olympics as an adolescent girl would be, its only because you have never done anything hard in your life. its obvious and pathetic.
8/6/13 5:57 PM
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kano350chevy - 
kennybloggins - http://rondadori.livejournal.com/

It seems legit (account was created back in 2004). Looks like a backup of her main blog.

It was written while she was training for the Olympics. Some of her self talk is kinda... disturbing. Excerpt:

"I'm never gunna fucking eat again, shooting myself sounds like a great way to lose weight, I won't be eating much after that. I wish I could become a fucking belemic, but being a stupidassretardfucker of a blonde, I haven't quite figured out the mechanics of it yet".

A lot of insight to her weight and body issues. And some nonsensical teenage drama.

Still love Ronda and everything, but holy shit she used to be a headcase haha.

http://rondadori.livejournal.com/
Sounds just like 95% of females in their 20's... Phone Post 3.0

sounds like some hs wrestlers having a tough cut.
8/6/13 6:09 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe this thread is still here lol
8/6/13 6:56 PM
2Fort
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says the journal is suspended when I click the link. Did she, or someone else, already take it down???
8/6/13 7:00 PM
BLPorritt
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would still marry Phone Post
8/6/13 7:02 PM
Ch1ef
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which ever one of you have saved it, please copy and paste now. Phone Post
8/6/13 7:15 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see how crazy she gets on TUF!!
8/6/13 9:49 PM
MagSlim

Checked the internet archive, there aren't any cached copies of it. Somebody save it?
8/6/13 10:05 PM
abi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - Checked the internet archive, there aren't any cached copies of it. Somebody save it?
. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:07 PM
Kick Boxe
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First thing i thought when i saw this thread was copy/paste. SOMEONE had to of, or else you all suck

8/6/13 11:07 PM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round - 
HandsomeTopTeam - Can't wait to see how crazy she gets on TUF!!
You mean how crazy the writers make her get.. Phone Post

There are no writers on a reality show. I hope she doesn't blame the editing for any of her crazy actions. I want some melt downs and good TUF fights!
8/6/13 11:39 PM
Jack_Bauer
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandsomeTopTeam - 
Ten eight round - 

There are no writers on a reality show. I hope she doesn't blame the editing for any of her crazy actions. I want some melt downs and good TUF fights!

No writers on a reality show? Shark Week would beg to differ.....

8/6/13 11:46 PM
Ryan Black
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First thing I thought of was my deadjournal from ages 14-16.

Shit, my last post was damn close to a suicide letter. Looking back on that in hindsight, I'd kill to be there right now.

When you're sixteen, the world is huge and you are but a microscopic organism- I'm sure we all got a little emo in our teens at times.

I still have the utmost respect for Ronda, where she's at, and what she's accomplished to get there. She's a phenominal athlete, and that should not be obershadowed by cryptic blog-posts from ten years ago, in my opinion. Phone Post
8/7/13 12:09 AM
Rox19
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo -

Yeah, Ronda went through some struggles. But to put it into perspective, from just before the 2008 Olympics,

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2008-06-01-Rousey_N.htm

Great article! Phone Post
8/7/13 9:49 AM
Jay-dog

HandsomeTopTeam -
Ten eight round - 

No writers on reality shows? Really? No reality on reality shows would be a statement closer to truth Phone Post
8/7/13 9:55 AM
btr740
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No paste? I am disappoint.
8/7/13 10:12 AM
uberpinscher
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thebasher - 
4thHorsemen - 
Jay-dog -  She was 16. Living with mostly dudes and training non stop. Astoundingly normal sounding for a teenage girl in that situation Phone Post

Sounds like she's battling depression and some serious anxiety. How is it astoundingly normal for a 16 year old girl to feel that way and wanna shoot herself?

what are you a fucxking psychiatrist ?

just a retard I imagine

While its not "Sterilized, WASPY, oh sunny day talk" per-say it IS something called dramatic effect. 4th Horsemen clearly doesn't understand a) the reality of many young people's mindsets 2) the desire to express as much as possible (whether negative or positive) and iii) the desire to get a reaction out of an external body.

Obviously running around saying she wants to kill herself and wants to be buelemic isn't a standard practice we should all endorse --- but driven, ultra competitive, jaded, expressive people like to use colorful language. get over the knighting

8/28/13 9:38 PM
MMA Playwright
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, it's still down. :(
8/28/13 9:43 PM
Gerbacio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - For UG News:

"But when it comes to sexual stuff, I feel totally akward unless im drunk-then I'm a total whore!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.