UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anyone read Ronda's blog? It's kinda disturbing...

9/12/13 3:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ch1ef
420 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad my journals were pen and paper and that I threw away each one as it was finished.

I feel bad for Ronda on one hand, but on the other, I know she can just hop on a plane and head to some island I've never heard of at the drop of a hat thanks to the celebrity status that's stressing her out. Phone Post
9/12/13 3:35 PM
Xuh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef -  I'm glad my journals were pen and paper and that I threw away each one as it was finished.

I feel bad for Ronda on one hand, but on the other, I know she can just hop on a plane and head to some island I've never heard of at the drop of a hat thanks to the celebrity status that's stressing her out. Phone Post

that doesn't sound like a very healthy way to deal with the stress though. Chilling with friends somewhere you know without being bothered a lot would be better, but becomes 'not an option' for celebs...

I always liked how Michael Schumacher woudl go on long vacations to the USA, because noone knew who he was there and he could just be a normal (but v rich) dude in society there. A lonely island, not so much.
9/12/13 3:43 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xuh - 
Ch1ef -  I'm glad my journals were pen and paper and that I threw away each one as it was finished.

that doesn't sound like a very healthy way to deal with the stress though. Chilling with friends somewhere you know without being bothered a lot would be better, but becomes 'not an option' for celebs...

I always liked how Michael Schumacher woudl go on long vacations to the USA, because noone knew who he was there and he could just be a normal (but v rich) dude in society there. A lonely island, not so much.

Ironically my dad and I (both avid Formula oon fans) met Schumacher and his bro here in the good ol' USA haha

9/12/13 3:49 PM
Xuh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 
Xuh - 

Ironically my dad and I (both avid Formula oon fans) met Schumacher and his bro here in the good ol' USA haha

was it at a race? or did you just randomly bump into them somewhere?
9/12/13 3:51 PM
Jericco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome schumacher seemed like a nice guy.
9/12/13 4:13 PM
Phil999

this seems normal to me, she is just writing down what is popping through her head without filtering it first.

If everyone did that all the blogs would on the surface seem disturbing.
9/12/13 4:16 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil999 - this seems normal to me, she is just writing down what is popping through her head without filtering it first.

If everyone did that all the blogs would on the surface seem disturbing.

Normally people did that with Journals and rabidly kept them private, I don't personally get the idea of doing it sans filter where the world can read it. Seems like the the definition of asking for trouble

9/12/13 5:31 PM
snookerbank
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO -
Leck Brosnar - For UG News:

"But when it comes to sexual stuff, I feel totally akward unless im drunk-then I'm a total whore!"
This is what I'm talking about Phone Post 3.0
I have a special place in my heart for strippers and whores. Phone Post
10/25/13 5:14 AM
Lt SmackaBitch

ttt
10/25/13 5:20 AM
JohnnyChrist

Lt SmackaBitch - ttt

Why?...

Ronda's blog when she was 17, written like what you should expect a blog written by a teenaged girl to look like.

10/25/13 5:56 AM
JohnnyChrist

ssj - Here comes Johnny Christ, brother of our Saviour and a man who brings a Shining White Night to its bitter end

u got me.

1/29/14 3:44 AM
ShowtimeKnee

wow some interesting stuff here...
1/29/14 5:26 AM
ShowtimeKnee

kalt - is there a mirror of it? I guess it must be real since it seems to have been closed down.

Her manager took it down soon after people found it. No mirror found i dont think but some other things from it were copied and posted on other sites.
1/29/14 8:13 AM
Dan O'Connell

ttt
1/29/14 8:49 AM
Kevin bacon
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is actually pretty funny stuff... Seems more like she has a pretty fucked up sense of humor than anything. She also put it online, so I doubt it's all super cereal.

If you imagine this was Sarah Silverman's blog or something, it seems less crazy. Maybe she was just a teenager trying to be kind of funny with some outrageous writing.

Unfortunately it's still a good chance it's very serious... Which would suck for her, I guess. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 10:57 AM
Cya

surprised this thread is still here
1/29/14 11:03 AM
jagen

meh, most 17 or 18 year old girls and guys go through something fucked up, to me this sorda confirms she's normal and has flaws like everyone else does.
1/29/14 11:38 AM
California

"Still love Ronda and everything, but holy shit she used to be a headcase haha."

A. Used to be?

B. Nothing groundbreaking. White chicks are all drama and they pump up whatever they have in their dainty feelings. And all of them think that they're fat, whether they are or not.

1/29/14 12:47 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - All women are either crazy or in the process of going crazy.

Fact. Phone Post 3.0
Hysteria is woman crazy in the root sense of the word, hyster = uterus, the Greeks coined the term for woman going crazy because of their lady parts...

Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus. Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 5:52 PM
shatefak

Outlaw'd by Lytle - All women are either crazy or in the process of going crazy.

Fact. Phone Post 3.0
This is the truth Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:03 PM
-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain-

In Phone Post 3.0
1/29/14 8:38 PM
The Sultan
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kennybloggins - http://rondadori.livejournal.com/

It seems legit (account was created back in 2004). Looks like a backup of her main blog.

It was written while she was training for the Olympics. Some of her self talk is kinda... disturbing. Excerpt:

"I'm never gunna fucking eat again, shooting myself sounds like a great way to lose weight, I won't be eating much after that. I wish I could become a fucking belemic, but being a stupidassretardfucker of a blonde, I haven't quite figured out the mechanics of it yet".

A lot of insight to her weight and body issues. And some nonsensical teenage drama.

Still love Ronda and everything, but holy shit she used to be a headcase haha.

http://rondadori.livejournal.com/
"Used"to be? Phone Post 3.0
2/24/14 6:15 AM
Dan O'Connell

Outlaw'd by Lytle - All women are either crazy or in the process of going crazy.

Fact. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha!
2/24/14 10:30 AM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

brigsy - No Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.