UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator Pre-Fight Presser: Jackson vs Ortiz Live

8/5/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito is just indirectly and directly attacking the UFC nonstop lolol 

8/5/13 3:28 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and *yawn*, they are all friendly, not sure how they going to hype this
8/5/13 3:30 PM
Mustard Tiger
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A varied cost for the Bellator ppv?
8/5/13 3:30 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$35 is a good price for the PPV, I wouldn't want to pay anymore. 

8/5/13 3:32 PM
RicGillespie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listening to Rebney just reaffirms that he is exactly the same as any other promoter. Just full of shit trying to peddle his brand.... At least with DFW, you know he's a snake. Rebney tries to hide who he is.
8/5/13 3:35 PM
Taz Styles
3111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger - A varied cost for the Bellator ppv?

$35, $40 or $45 maybe $50

8/5/13 3:36 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augustus Caesar -

This the price? Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:37 PM
Augustus Caesar

TheCrow13 - 
Augustus Caesar -

Bjorn said the price will vary from 35-45, depending on your location in the States. 

8/5/13 3:38 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it appears Rampage's and Tito's career were derailed by some "negative energy" over at Zuffa.
8/5/13 3:38 PM
Mustard Tiger
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ortiz: I'm going to shoot for the moon and maybe I'll land on a star instead.
8/5/13 3:39 PM
Augustus Caesar

Tito "we're the modern day gladiators man, you win a fight you win your freedom, and that's what I have been doing my whole life" 

He is really drinking his own Kool-Aid right now. 

8/5/13 3:39 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augustus Caesar -
TheCrow13 - 
Augustus Caesar -

Bjorn said the price will vary from 35-45, depending on your location in the States. 

What the fuck? Hopefully that means cable provider cost. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:40 PM
Augustus Caesar

Edited: 08/05/13 3:40 PM
Mustard Tiger - Ortiz: I'm going to shoot for the moon and maybe I'll land on a star instead.

Lmao, Tito with his cheesy one-liners. 

8/5/13 3:43 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf lol

8/5/13 3:44 PM
babbling monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see it now, Fight Master season 2: Rampage, Tito, Ken Shamrock and defending champion coach of this season. Looks like good entertainment.
8/5/13 3:46 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tito with the greatest press conference of the day!
8/5/13 3:52 PM
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol "Can I fight titties"

Is he still fighting? I thought Rampage was kind of a douche to him but he wasn't doing himself any favors. Plus, editing

8/5/13 3:53 PM
MMABaseball

Update? Is it still on? Is it worth watching it now? Phone Post
8/5/13 3:54 PM
Chris27

so the PPV will be 35-50 depending on the market? 

Wouldnt count on them doing well then. 

heard on twitter Bjorn said his plan is for Chandler to be on it and he is hoping things work out which suggests they want Chandler/Eddie as co main event.

Thats a start but still not gonna be enough.  I guess this is the best chance for Eddie to be on PPV but it has to hit 200k buys for it to even kick in and there is no way this does that. 

8/5/13 3:54 PM
Taz Styles
3111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Is he still fighting? I thought Rampage was kind of a douche to him but he wasn't doing himself any favors. Plus, editing

From wiki.

Schoonover is expected to fight Alexander Emelianenko on August 25, 2013 at ProFC 50

8/5/13 3:55 PM
TheCrow13

Taz Styles -
Galanis - 

From wiki.

Schoonover is expected to fight Alexander Emelianenko on August 25, 2013 at ProFC 50

Damn Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:57 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

heard on twitter Bjorn said his plan is for Chandler to be on it and he is hoping things work out which suggests they want Chandler/Eddie as co main event.

Thats a start but still not gonna be enough.  I guess this is the best chance for Eddie to be on PPV but it has to hit 200k buys for it to even kick in and there is no way this does that. 

A Eddie vs Bendo ppv wouldn't even doing 200k, the Eddie on a mega ppv theory is a pipe dream
8/5/13 3:59 PM
RicGillespie

Reporter: Rampage, you mentioned that one of your biggest complaints with the UFC was that they consistently matched you up against wrestlers. You thought this was a disservice to you and your fans. Your first fight in Bellator is against Tito Ortiz. Isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

Jackson: Your breath STANK fool!!!!

Reporter: Rampage, I'm talking to you through a phone, thousands of miles apart.

Jackson: Your breath STANK so bad I can smell it through the phone fool!!!

Reporter: Thank you Rampage

Rebney: His breath did stank.
8/5/13 4:02 PM
Chris27

liquidrob - 
Chris27 - 

A Eddie vs Bendo ppv wouldn't even doing 200k, the Eddie on a mega ppv theory is a pipe dream

I think a Bendo/Eddie PPV would do more than 200k, maybe 300k with a good card is possible, def more than Tito/Page is gonna do thats for dam sure.

And they were gonna put him on GSP or 159 cards which means for that one fight he would have made money but I believe his contract said after the first fight he would need to win the title to get PPV points after that.  That he wouldnt just get PPV points every time he fought.  He gets them for the first fight and then if he becomes champ.

And of course he wouldnt be on PPV every fight and be on huge PPV all the time but that one potential slot on a GSP or Jones/SOnnen card would have made him alot of extra money.   Maybe the GSP card was a dream but the 159 card was real and he would have made 500k off that PPV which did 550k buys. 

8/5/13 4:22 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.