UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rillion Gracie attacking Dana via twitter

8/5/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cawsie77
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@RilionGracie: @danawhite you don't know shit about fighting, you have to start promoting pure muay thai fights. Shamefull attitude. @TATAMEMAGAZINE Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:16 PM
cawsie77
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@FrontRowBrian: .@RilionGracie @danawhite @TATAMEMAGAZINE what do you know about promoting fighting? UFC knows a lot. How bout you? Phone Post 3.0
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mad about Roger being cut? Phone Post
cawsie77

@RilionGracie: @FrontRowBrian @danawhite @tatamemagazine My family has been doing that for over 100 years! Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:21 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gracie family can be kind of annoying a lot of the time.

8/5/13 1:24 PM
Hikikomori
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Rilion!
8/5/13 1:25 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just needs to be better. He even got controlled on the ground. It has nothing to do with kickboxing. Dana just wants to see exciting fights period. Roger does not really deliver on that front unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:28 PM
Stipe
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol Rillion's tantrums sound kind of horrible lately.
8/5/13 1:35 PM
r_o_y
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got cut cause he looked like crap.

When is the gracie family going to except that their jiu-jitsu won't get them through high level mma?

I still respect them but a lot of them act like fighters are supposed to lay on the ground and offer thier limbs for sacrifice.

This is not 1993 anymore.
8/5/13 1:36 PM
mcq
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrayKickass -

Lets not bitch too much as we wouldn't be where we are without the involvement of this family.

Instrumental in developing BJJ, MMA/ NHB, the UFC > being a little annoying Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:40 PM
Animal Mother

Rillion is the man, Frontrowbrian can suck a bag of dicks. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 1:42 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcq -
GrayKickass -

Lets not bitch too much as we wouldn't be where we are without the involvement of this family.

Instrumental in developing BJJ, MMA/ NHB, the UFC > being a little annoying Phone Post 3.0
I totally respect what the family has done for the sport, I just don't like the attitude of some of the family members. Phone Post
8/5/13 1:49 PM
Lobo8

Roger was controlled throughout the whole fight. He derseved to be cut. He needs to improve some more before he can truly compete with the ufc guys.
8/5/13 1:52 PM
Lobo8

r_o_y - He got cut cause he looked like crap.

When is the gracie family going to except that their jiu-jitsu won't get them through high level mma?

I still respect them but a lot of them act like fighters are supposed to lay on the ground and offer thier limbs for sacrifice.

This is not 1993 anymore.

Truth. I respect BJJ and think very highly of it. But these high level Bjj guys need to realize that modern mma has evolved alot since the early days. You cant come into mma anymore with only high level jujitsu and expect to be a good ufc fighter.
8/5/13 2:00 PM
Rudi

DarkHelmet - For the last time ...... BJJ is not fighting Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post
8/5/13 2:05 PM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - Rillion is the man, Frontrowbrian can suck a bag of dicks. Phone Post 3.0
^ Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:07 PM
Rudi

Last time the Gracie's have been relevant in mma. Phone Post
8/5/13 2:09 PM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting style in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

I agree though, that this isn't 1993, and everyone knows BJJ now, you can't just except to walk in and outclass people on the ground even if you're the best BJJ competitor alive. Roger admitted it himself when he said that only like ten percent of sport BJJ is applicable to MMA.

Personally, I think Roger is one of the only non-annoying Gracies and I hate to see his family members make him look bad by trying to fight his battles for him. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:13 PM
Mustard Tiger
463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/05/13 3:17 PM

8/5/13 2:15 PM
MMARAIDER

AokiPants -
Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting style in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

I agree though, that this isn't 1993, and everyone knows BJJ now, you can't just except to walk in and outclass people on the ground even if you're the best BJJ competitor alive. Roger admitted it himself when he said that only like ten percent of sport BJJ is applicable to MMA.

Personally, I think Roger is one of the only non-annoying Gracies and I hate to see his family members make him look bad by trying to fight his battles for him. Phone Post 3.0
beats every other fighting style in a pure martial art contest?

How you figure that? Phone Post
8/5/13 2:16 PM
Devlin
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats he on about? Phone Post
8/5/13 2:17 PM
Leghound
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rho?

8/5/13 2:18 PM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Tim Kennedy being labeled a mediocre grappler by FrontRowGinger.

8/5/13 2:18 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

Mustard Tiger -

I watched that so many times just now. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:21 PM
Rudi

AokiPants -

Lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.