UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rillion Gracie attacking Dana via twitter

8/5/13 2:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Don_Dada
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Tim Kennedy being labeled a mediocre grappler by FrontRowGinger.

8/5/13 2:18 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger -

I watched that so many times just now. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:21 PM
Rudi

AokiPants -
DarkHelmet - For the last time ...... BJJ is not fighting Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting style in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

I agree though, that this isn't 1993, and everyone knows BJJ now, you can't just except to walk in and outclass people on the ground even if you're the best BJJ competitor alive. Roger admitted it himself when he said that only like ten percent of sport BJJ is applicable to MMA.

Personally, I think Roger is one of the only non-annoying Gracies and I hate to see his family members make him look bad by trying to fight his battles for him. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
8/5/13 2:24 PM
DarkHelmet

AokiPants -
Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting style in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

I agree though, that this isn't 1993, and everyone knows BJJ now, you can't just except to walk in and outclass people on the ground even if you're the best BJJ competitor alive. Roger admitted it himself when he said that only like ten percent of sport BJJ is applicable to MMA.

Personally, I think Roger is one of the only non-annoying Gracies and I hate to see his family members make him look bad by trying to fight his battles for him. Phone Post 3.0
Roger needs to evolve as a fighter, trying to be a more complete fighter instead depending on his BJJ skills alone ... And take a step away from that gracie schtick and be his own man Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:29 PM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The man clearly suffered from his weight cut and his overall game needs to improve. No doubting his ground game, but he is fighting at the wrong weigh class with mediocre stand up skills. It's MMA not BJJ son. It will be interesting to see how Drysdale does. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 2:32 PM
r_o_y

Edited: 08/05/13 2:39 PM
Double post
8/5/13 2:35 PM
r_o_y

Edited: 08/05/13 2:38 PM
Whoops double post
8/5/13 2:36 PM
r_o_y

Devlin -  Whats he on about? Phone Post

About roger getting let go. I think the gracies feel like dana and the ufc favor stand up fighting. I think ufc just favors exciting fights grapplig or standing. Rillion thinks otherwise it seems.
8/5/13 2:43 PM
Gamebred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/05/13 2:45 PM
MMARAIDER - 
AokiPants -
Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

beats every other fighting in a pure martial art contest?

How you figure that? Phone Post

see UFC 1-4 when it was vs
8/5/13 2:50 PM
Mark Hunter
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Animal Mother - Rillion is the man, Frontrowbrian can suck a bag of dicks. Phone Post 3.0

This.
8/5/13 3:09 PM
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do so many of the Gracies names' start with R?

Rickson, Relson, Royce, Renzo, Rhalan, Roger, Rose, Royler, Rodrigo, Ralek, Ralph, Rener, Ryron, Rolles, Ryan

The only ones I can think of that don't are Helio, Carlson, Crosly and maybe Cesar?

And now there's a Rillion......

Why you has confuse me Gracie family?
8/5/13 3:16 PM
Blunderhooks
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John M - Why do so many of the Gracies names' start with R?

Rickson, Relson, Royce, Renzo, Rhalan, Roger, Rose, Royler, Rodrigo, Ralek, Ralph, Rener, Ryron, Rolles, Ryan

The only ones I can think of that don't are Helio, Carlson, Crosly and maybe Cesar?

You spelled Relio wrong. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:20 PM
Authority Figure

Salty. Phone Post
8/5/13 3:21 PM
MMARAIDER

Gamebred -
MMARAIDER - 
AokiPants -
Yeah, it's not fighting but it beats every other fighting in a pure martial art contest. Makes sense.

beats every other fighting in a pure martial art contest?

How you figure that? Phone Post

see UFC 1-4 when it was vs
It's 2013 though no? Phone Post
8/5/13 3:21 PM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where did this Rilion guy come from? Never heard of him and now he is all over.
8/5/13 3:22 PM
Ministry of Truth

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - 
Mustard Tiger -

I watched that so many times just now. Phone Post 3.0

That is one ugly broad.
8/5/13 3:26 PM
RicGillespie

One dimensional fighter doesn't get his contract renewed(which was given based solely on his name)..... go figure.
8/5/13 3:26 PM
Ringworm74
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger needs to fight at really small shows to practice his skills. Phone Post
8/5/13 3:36 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger -

Holy shit lol. That was amazing haha. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 3:47 PM
athsportsnutrition
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All Natural Fuel for Warriors
John M - Why do so many of the Gracies names' start with R?

I think it had to do with 'R' having a good base and being close to a triangle.

8/5/13 3:49 PM
BackOffWarchild
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sour grapes. Roger did not look to be UFC-caliber in his fight, period. Rolles looked like shit in his fight against Beltran before him. When a Gracie shows up that is competent in wrestling and some form of striking, as well as being PROPERLY FUCKING CONDITIONED for an MMA fight, then maybe we'll see a different result.

It's 2013. Twenty years since the first UFC. The rest of the world learned to fight.
8/5/13 3:51 PM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

r_o_y -
Devlin -  Whats he on about? Phone Post

About roger getting let go. I think the gracies feel like dana and the ufc favor stand up fighting. I think ufc just favors exciting fights grapplig or standing. Rillion thinks otherwise it seems.
Didnt know he got cut, kind of.agree with you, they arent on.the side of boring fighters. Phone Post
8/5/13 3:54 PM
Todd Lally

UFC CUT WAY BETTER FIGHTERS THAN GRACIE.

EVOLVE OR LOSE AND GET CUT! THAT IS THE UFC.

SORRY BUT IT IS NOT "MARTIAL ARTS" IT IS THE FIGHT GAME!

TODD LALLY,

ACS
8/5/13 5:06 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DarkHelmet - For the last time ...... BJJ is not fighting Phone Post 3.0

Incorrect....SPORT Jiu Jitsu is not fighting....Combat jiu jitsu fas Helio develpoed it for self defense against anything is 100% about fighting.....the sport jiu jitsu Brazil and even members of that same family turned it into not so much....It's a big family and Helio never even met all of them
8/5/13 5:25 PM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roger ia still better than quite a few guys getting consistent fights. Losing a decision to Tim Kennedy in your first fight shouldnt cost you your contract. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.