UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was Machida hurt?

8/5/13 6:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I'm not a fanboy, however I did see him winning and the ankle that was taped seemed to be bothering him. Anyone have any insight? Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 6:37 PM
Phillysliced
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crickets Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 7:15 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wondered that about his ankle as well.

8/5/13 8:01 PM
Tolstolobic

Yes he was injured and that's why he lost Phone Post
8/5/13 8:03 PM
Entreri

He had 36 broken ribs and by far the majority consensus opinion is that he won.

Machida, truly a legendary super saiyan.
8/5/13 8:16 PM
ChrisAllen
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's Brazilian. If he was hurt im sure we would know by now. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 8:27 PM
MasterofMartialArts
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj -
RockMeAmadeus - yes, butthurt.

whos this loser who signed up afew weeks ago and keeps spamming like a retarded autistic???
Don't bother with this guy.

His mother should have swallowed him. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 8:27 PM
FixedPartialArts

There was a rumor circulating beforehand, at least among the betting public, that Machida had injured his knee.

I was looking for it during the fight and it seemed to me like one leg was regularly dragging behind the other and getting crossed up. I thought it was going to effect his elusiveness and tdd, but it didn't seem to much. That was either an indictment of Davis' setups, or testament to Machida's epic defensive awareness.

I was marveling that he still managed to win comfortably in spite of fighting on one good wheel, before the judges happened.
8/6/13 10:45 AM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts -
ssj -
RockMeAmadeus - yes, butthurt.

whos this loser who signed up afew weeks ago and keeps spamming like a retarded autistic???
Don't bother with this guy.

His mother should have swallowed him. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:45 AM
Goblowyourself

FixedPartialArts - There was a rumor circulating beforehand, at least among the betting public, that Machida had injured his knee.

I was looking for it during the fight and it seemed to me like one leg was regularly dragging behind the other and getting crossed up. I thought it was going to effect his elusiveness and tdd, but it didn't seem to much. That was either an indictment of Davis' setups, or testament to Machida's epic defensive awareness.

I was marveling that he still managed to win comfortably in spite of fighting on one good wheel, before the judges happened.
Thanks this is what I was wondering if there was any rumor or insight. Appreciated my friend Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:44 AM
Phisher

Pathetic exsuses. This just like him suddenly having the flu after Jones dropped him on the mat.

8/6/13 3:59 PM
FixedPartialArts

Phisher - 

Pathetic exsuses. This just like him suddenly having the flu after Jones dropped him on the mat.

a. he doesn't need to have an excuse. He should have won, easily.

b. you obviously have an axe to grind as a Jones' fan or for some other reason. Like I said, this was the rumor circulating BEFORE the fight among the betting public. And I doubt that was sent out by his people so he would have an explanation other than his lack of ability if he lost. He still won in reality, and no competitor or coach wants a disincentive to try your hardest.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.