UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Google Hangout w/ Rousey (Today! 5:00 PM ET)

8/5/13 11:15 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Whatever you have going on Tuesday at 2pm PT, cancel it.

'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey is joining us LIVE Tuesday on Google Hangouts at 5/2pm ET/PT. Ronda will be fielding questions from fans all over the world, don't miss your chance to hang with the UFC's golden girl on the FOX Sports Google Hangout page.

If you just can't wait til Tuesday's chat to begin to ask your question, you can leave your questions in the comment box below or tweet using #RondaHangout!

read entire article...

This thread/news will also be updated thirty minutes prior with the stream of the live hangout, so check back in at 5:00 PM ET to watch the Google Hangout live!

8/5/13 11:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ch1ef
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miesha hang out please. Phone Post
8/5/13 11:33 PM
Eggbert
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone ask her a sex question so she has another meltdown Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 11:47 PM
Jetlife
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef - Miesha hang out please. Phone Post
Dat ass. Mhhhhm mhhm, that's some good eatin Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 11:52 PM
McDrats
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for another "I wild each it" masterpiece Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 12:15 AM
ranier wolfcastle
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jetlife - 

tryin to make an ass shake gif from her old photoshoot

i'll keep trying

8/6/13 12:20 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Someone ask her a sex question so she has another meltdown Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 1:48 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is.. is a webcam involved?
8/6/13 3:02 AM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda will you give me a few minutes of your time so I can lay out my case on why you should marry me? Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 3:50 AM
Gilbosh
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shotgun first proposal. Shit, need to buy ring, fuck it, Haribo. Phone Post
8/6/13 3:55 AM
The Super Bean
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is that 10pm GMT? Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:00 AM
brigsy
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf is a google hangout? Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:17 AM
Tolstolobic

Dat face. Phone Post
8/6/13 4:53 AM
DanTheWolfman

I asked one on Twitter I thought Ronda would find funny as long as long as you read the JustPlayin :) at the end FYI. Hope it gets on air and gets a laugh, even if no explanation. Some will figure it out :)
8/6/13 6:17 AM
LKP
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eggbert - Someone ask her a sex question so she has another meltdown Phone Post 3.0
This please. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 8:34 AM
Rox19
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea to have a hangout! This sounds like my chatroom ... Which I haven't done in a year.

I wish I could join this one, but it's like 1 AM Japan time. :/ Phone Post
8/6/13 8:37 AM
Jetlife
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle -
Jetlife - 

tryin to make an ass shake gif from her old photoshoot

i'll keep trying

No need to reinvent the wheel.

http://emob305.photobucket.com/albums/nn206/Bulletproof_MMA/MeishaTatesLovelyLadyLumps.gif?t=1242363134 Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:14 AM
Mark1

Someone ask her when she is planning to come out of the closet.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:18 AM
Ingrained Media
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 11:19 AM
Ingrained Media, President
Google Hangout is an extension of Googles G+. They have been actively trying to find unique content to promote the experience. Problem is Google Hangout has a 10 person limit. So you can go one on one or up to ten people. Yet they partner with people that will reach way more than 10 people. So they take off the limits for these chat sessions. The problem is the experience becomes more like a chat room and less like a controlled hangout.

The reason Google limited it to ten was cost and to get away from the chatroom feel. Getting ten friends together to discuss an upcoming bike ride makes it more personal and you have no rouge users making it a negative experience.

Very similar to the UG Q&A with video or a Ustream, Facebok and Skype type of thing.
8/6/13 11:37 AM
RJJH
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh boy!! a hang out with THEE Rhonda Rousey!

8/6/13 1:08 PM
Ch1ef
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rox19 -  Great idea to have a hangout! This sounds like my chatroom ... Which I haven't done in a year.

I wish I could join this one, but it's like 1 AM Japan time. :/ Phone Post

I spent a few fun days in there Roxy, kinda miss it. Miesha had one too, but it was clogged with fan boys proposing to her.
8/6/13 1:55 PM
brigsy
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Google Hangout is an extension of Googles G+. They have been actively trying to find unique content to promote the experience. Problem is Google Hangout has a 10 person limit. So you can go one on one or up to ten people. Yet they partner with people that will reach way more than 10 people. So they take off the limits for these chat sessions. The problem is the experience becomes more like a chat room and less like a controlled hangout.

The reason Google limited it to ten was cost and to get away from the chatroom feel. Getting ten friends together to discuss an upcoming bike ride makes it more personal and you have no rouge users making it a negative experience.

Very similar to the UG Q&A with video or a Ustream, Facebok and Skype type of thing.
Ta. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 5:58 PM
Sheldonite
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -

oh boy!! a hang out with THEE Rhonda Rousey!

My thoughts as well. Phone Post
8/6/13 6:09 PM
armbarring
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

question Im in my underwear. How do I not turn my camera on?
8/6/13 6:11 PM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Chiappeta UFC senior correspondent now?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.