UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Att dfw jr RE fox sports 1 and direc tv

8/7/13 1:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Williambonney
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know if FS1 will be available in Canada or is the CRTC going to screw us over again?
8/7/13 5:13 PM
NomoRomophobia
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This better work out! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 5:30 PM
allforroy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So DirecTV has fuel and speed in HD...Dish has both in SD...the SUCK. May have to switch. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 5:42 PM
crowbar
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/07/13 5:43 PM

Whoa,whoa,whoa.

Is there a Speed Channel free preview going on?

I know for a fact that it`s not included in our package & it`s on right now,and yes it is in HD with Comcast.

8/8/13 9:53 AM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sending an email every damn day to directv suggesting the get this done. I am also calling everyday. The more people that call and email saying we want fox sports the better our chances Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 10:38 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allforroy - So DirecTV has fuel and speed in HD...Dish has both in SD...the SUCK. May have to switch. Phone Post 3.0
Directv is amazing and has a better set up than dish. PM me if you want to switch and u can have my account number and use the promo where we both get 10 off for ten months :-) Phone Post
8/8/13 11:28 AM
Vader03
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allforroy - So DirecTV has fuel and speed in HD...Dish has both in SD...the SUCK. May have to switch. Phone Post 3.0
U can get a good deal swiching. I just went from dish to direc and i like it better Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 12:12 PM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had an appointment with DirecTV yesterday, and the technicians couldn't set up the satellite because there's no "line of sight" from my balcony. And my complex won't allow them to drill the satellite into my balcony, so it looks like I'm stuck with TWC : ( . Really hope TWC gets it done. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 12:57 PM
crowbar
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/08/13 1:07 PM

I lived in a apartment complex & have seen people with satellite dishes mounted on tripods (some were even on the fence held on by clamps)  ^^^^^^

8/8/13 1:10 PM
Chucklesmf
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

I lived in a apartment complex & have seen people with satellite dishes mounted on tripods (some were even on the fence held on by clamps)  ^^^^^^

I would've done a tripod, but apparently DirecTV doesn't do them anymore. Only options are clamping it to bars (which I don't have on my balcony), or posting it to the ground which can't happen either. Really bummed. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 1:19 PM
allforroy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader03 -
U can get a good deal swiching. I just went from dish to direc and i like it better Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the heads up. Looking into it today. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 3:33 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chucklesmf -
crowbar -

I would've done a tripod, but apparently DirecTV doesn't do them anymore. Only options are clamping it to bars (which I don't have on my balcony), or posting it to the ground which can't happen either. Really bummed. Phone Post 3.0
Try calling around for another installer. I think they are independent. Phone Post
8/8/13 5:57 PM
allforroy

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Directv is amazing and has a better set up than dish. PM me if you want to switch and u can have my account number and use the promo where we both get 10 off for ten months :-) Phone Post
If I do I totally will. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 8:07 PM
dirt24d
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meco24 -
Chucklesmf -
crowbar -

Try calling around for another installer. I think they are independent. Phone Post
This

They have 3rd party installers and direct installers, you can find out on the
Phone if they haw a solution you can use. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 8:17 PM
Triangle Choked
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Williambonney - Does anyone know if FS1 will be available in Canada or is the CRTC going to screw us over again?
Pretty sure Rogers Sportsnet has the Canadian rights to the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 11:20 PM
Triangle Choked
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triangle Choked -
Williambonney - Does anyone know if FS1 will be available in Canada or is the CRTC going to screw us over again?
Pretty sure Rogers Sportsnet has the Canadian rights to the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Speed has already switched to FS1. Station 512 in HD with Rogers. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 11:42 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People want to set their DVR's, tell FOX to hurry up!
8/9/13 9:12 AM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Phone Post
8/9/13 9:26 AM
Vader03

meco24 - Tick, tock, tick, tock. Phone Post
Yes. Im getting nervous!!!! Dont need this stress!!!!! Fox get these deals done!!!!!!!!! Esp for directv Phone Post 3.0
8/9/13 8:33 PM
Vader03

Everyone who has directv call AND email them and demand they carry Fox Sports 1 and 2!!!! The more people who do this the better!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 12:32 AM
meco24

I hope this event doesn't turn out to be the mma equivalent of the heidi game.
8/10/13 12:52 AM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man one week away. Fuck, Time Warner better get this shit done. Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 1:07 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stigga - Man one week away. Fuck, Time Warner better get this shit done. Phone Post 3.0
And dish. And directv. Or FOX. someone needs to budge. I has nervous. Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 2:53 AM
allforroy

So Speed has disappeared from Dish. WTF and uh-oh maybe? Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 3:46 AM
Non N00B
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what the deal will be with Cox cable? I have speed channel, so it's going to just switch over and become a new channel? Trying to call Cox now, but they are cox suckers

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.