UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ortiz: I am the million dollar man

8/6/13 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Powdered Toast Man
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some unknown reason, I'm still a Tito fan, and wish him the best.

8/6/13 3:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
notsobigmike
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveJohnson'sJohnson - 
Bellator Fan - Bellator will have several bombshells to announce before this PPV takes place. Phone Post 3.0
My man there are no bombshells. What are they going to so sign Arona, Filho, Kharitonov any guys like that? Ok let them u think that will help? MMA Is much like a team where u can't win with just a few stars u needs a good stable to fight against to make it legit. Why do u think Barnett turned them down, u think Barnett wants to end his career fighting, Prindle,Martinez, santos, and C-D level fighters like that. Hell no.

Bellator fucked themselves bad with Alvarez whether u realize that or not it's very true. Phone Post 3.0

I can't help but feel that Bellator is making some crazy bad moves lately.

Obviously I'm not intimate with their financials, but I find it REALLY difficult to believe they're going to do better with PPV revenue than on cable TV.

And the way they're handling the Alvarez situation is absolutely insane. The only thing they did was piss off a popular fighter and send a message to any up-and-comers looking at Bellator that this ISN'T the way in to the UFC.

They just need to bite the bullet and accept their status as the UFC's minor leagues. The MMA world needs legit B-league promotions, and there's no shame in being the best of them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.