UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Paul Daley Is Back In...

8/6/13 1:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

So BAMMA, did you guys agree to Semtex's contract stipulation that he will not defend the belt against another UK based Welterweight? Or was that only for CWFC?

As far as fights, I'd like to see Daley vs. Lyman Good.

. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 1:35 PM
digthisbigcrux
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quickash1t - 

Lol at people claiming the UFC dropped the ball with someone who threw a cheap shot after the bell.

No shit.....lol @ dropping the ball..... more like played  hot potato. They tossed it right back to Jolly Ol' 

8/6/13 5:16 PM
Dislocatedkneecap
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley dick-tucked a fight against cage warriors champ Cathal Pendred.... Cage warriors turned down the chance to sign him due to his primaddonna contract demands. Phone Post
8/6/13 5:23 PM
RicGillespie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dislocatedkneecap -  Daley dick-tucked a fight against cage warriors champ Cathal Pendred.... Cage warriors turned down the chance to sign him due to his primaddonna contract demands. Phone Post

What kind of demands was he asking for?
8/6/13 5:39 PM
Dislocatedkneecap
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicGillespie -
Dislocatedkneecap -  Daley dick-tucked a fight against cage warriors champ Cathal Pendred.... Cage warriors turned down the chance to sign him due to his primaddonna contract demands. Phone Post

What kind of demands was he asking for?
This is from Graham Boylan, ceo of Cage Warriors (Largest mma organisation in Europe) twitter.....
"@GrahamBoylan: 2. Paul & I agreed terms for him to sign with CWFC but there was one sticking point that I would NOT give into because it wasnt right."

@GrahamBoylan: 3. Paul wanted the WW CWFC World Title but if he won it he would refuse to allow any UK based fighter challenge for it. This is something"

@GrahamBoylan: under no circumstances I could agree to. How could I shatter the dreams of all the WW's signed to CWFC ? " sorry mate I know your 10-0 now""

"@GrahamBoylan: but ur NEVER going to get a shot at the CWFC World Title because Paul wont fight UK fighters.I explained to Paul I wouldnt' be involved in"

"@GrahamBoylan: this because it wasnt right & I told him go else where that other promotions would gladly except this but I wouldnt allow CWFC be involved"

"@GrahamBoylan: If a fighter puts his life into fighting & wants to be a CWFC champion he/she deserves a shot no matter where they come from."

Primaddonna..... Phone Post
8/8/13 4:13 AM
DirtehSneakehs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah what he did with Kos in the past was terrible and such, he did deserve to be booted from the UFC. But this is the present and he clearly has learned his lesson. From a business standpoint it was a mistake to let him slip through their fingers, they can realllly use him right now with their slipping numbers. They could put him on a Fox card and for damn sure he can pull in some numbers. He has a lot of great fights that could be lined up for him in the UFC. But hopefully after this run with Bamma he can get another chance.
8/8/13 6:10 AM
MCR_Andy
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who are the UK WW fighters in Cage Warriors that Paul Daley didn't want to fight?

Hasn't Che Mills now gone to MW?

And who are the big names in BAMMA who he can fight?
8/8/13 6:17 AM
Lebenator
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he'd reacted in the right way since he was cut then I'm sure the UFC would have taken him back.

But missing weight multiple times and getting in trouble with the law can't have helped things.

A shame because I love watching him fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.