UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If UFC Was Clean...

8/6/13 8:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...Michael Bisping would be undefeated.

He's only lost to steroid cheats.

Chael (Bisping shoulda won anyway)
Vitor (GTFO)
Hendo (TRT)
Wand (Mad suspect, broz)
8/6/13 9:15 AM
MattyECB
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo's old enough and has been fighting long enough he really could have a legitimate need for TRT without a prior history of steroid-usage -- something supported by an otherwise clean history, and from all accounts, very stringent adherence to TRT dose-windows.

I agree with Chael and Vitor though, they're cheating a silly amount. Chael because he clearly needed it from prior abuse and because he was caught playing with the dose window during training, and Vitor because we KNOW he was abusing steroids and now has low T...

Why the Wand hate tho brah?
He's always been vehemently against TRT, and if he cycled during Pride and fucked his T levels up, at least he's not making up for it by using TRT now -- which we'd know, from my understanding, because of TUE disclosure.
8/6/13 9:20 AM
Bobby Lupo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't hate Wand if he kicked my puppies. Love the guy, but he was juiced to the gills in Pride (see OWGP semi final) for example. That was more to make a point than point a finger. I don't think 185 Wand is a juicebag. Maybe a little something, but not a chemically enhanced superman like Vitor and others
8/6/13 9:22 AM
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right...Bisping would be undefeated....Right. Phone Post
8/6/13 9:28 AM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike has nothing for the beard.

8/6/13 9:29 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zedlepln -

Mike has nothing for the beard.

That is an epic beard. Phone Post
8/6/13 9:35 AM
Bobby Lupo

Sakara is a superior version of Bisping. Better boxing, better movement, more macho, breaks faces with punches.

Unfortunately, a curse was placed on Alessio and has hampered his success in the UFC. Every since his first fight where Ron Faircloth nut shotted him 36 times and made Sakara get sick in the cage. Then Ze Germans poisioned his tunafish, then the injuries, tragedies and other things
8/6/13 9:35 AM
Bobby Lupo

Sakara also has a Libiorio BJJ BB. He is good in every range
8/6/13 9:50 AM
Mustard Tiger
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/6/13 9:55 AM
idsmashit

UK would hold all the belts
8/6/13 10:17 AM
MAINMAYNARD

Bobby Lupo - ...Michael Bisping would be undefeated.

Vitor (GTFO)
Hendo (TRT)
Wand (Mad suspect, broz)
Whatever the hammer should have won Phone Post
8/6/13 10:26 AM
Bobby Lupo

MAINMAYNARD - 

Vitor (GTFO)
Hendo (TRT)
Wand (Mad suspect, broz)

Watch it again with the sound off in Hamill mode, and you'll see that Bisping clearly wins the fight. It's the announcers who tricked the audience.
8/6/13 10:27 AM
Bobby Lupo

Even Bisping's draw came against a guy with tits. I know a thing or two about a thing or two and either Rashad has a 90% soy diet or he had gyno from juice use.

Bisping would be unblemished in a clean sport.
8/6/13 10:29 AM
i_shogun_ruas

He shoulda lost to Hamill Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:49 AM
Lazer MMA

VTFD

It can't be cheating if it was approved legally (possible exception with Vitor as he was popped prior).

Further WTF did he ever beat? Stann & Belcher? He's lost every huge fight he ever fought in. It's weak as fuck to blame Vitor loss on TRT as even Bisping said he's not blocking the kick he was shown prior was not due to TRT.

Thread fail 10/10
8/6/13 10:53 AM
Bobby Lupo

Lazer MMA - 
VTFD

It can't be cheating if it was approved legally (possible exception with Vitor as he was popped prior).

Further WTF did he ever beat? Stann & Belcher? He's lost every huge fight he ever fought in. It's weak as fuck to blame Vitor loss on TRT as even Bisping said he's not blocking the kick he was shown prior was not due to TRT.

Thread fail 10/10

This is a 10/10 thread. I know what's up. Stann and Belcher are big wins. Top dogs, top dogs
8/6/13 10:58 AM
savage043
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shad???? Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:03 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

"Chael because he clearly needed it from prior abuse and because he was caught playing with the dose window during training"

WRONG, he was 16:1 IN the first fight with Anderson. 16 times the man he really is. Think about how insane that is. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:07 AM
Mustard Tiger
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - "Chael because he clearly needed it from prior abuse and because he was caught playing with the dose window during training"

WRONG, he was 16:1 IN the first fight with Anderson. 16 times the man he really is. Think about how insane that is. Phone Post 3.0

8/6/13 11:09 AM
Lazer MMA

Bobby Lupo - 
Lazer MMA - 
VTFD

Thread fail 10/10

This is a 10/10 thread. I know what's up. Stann and Belcher are big wins. Top dogs, top dogs

Thread is pure fail. Tell me Stann and Belcher's biggest wins ever and who those fighters who they beat also beat themselves.

Marginal as fuck. Bisping lost every huge fight he ever fought in which is quite a few and even he says it's not the fault of TRT.

Plus:

No rebuttal was given for my first paragraph (there is none) as well.
8/6/13 11:09 AM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
MAINMAYNARD - 

Vitor (GTFO)
Hendo (TRT)
Wand (Mad suspect, broz)

Watch it again with the sound off in Hamill mode, and you'll see that Bisping clearly wins the fight. It's the announcers who tricked the audience.
No. Not even close. One of the worst decisions I've seen, with the sound on or off. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:12 AM
Lazer MMA

savage043 - Shad???? Phone Post 3.0

EVERY huge fight he ever fought in without exception and even he says TRT had nothing to do with Vitor loss. Just as Vitor on juice (and popped) was beaten by a clean as ever Hendo in PRIDe 32.
8/6/13 11:17 AM
Bobby Lupo

If MMA were properly regulated and without loopholes, Michael Bisping would be considered top 5 pound for pound.

He wins with technique, intellect, guile and conditioning. He doesn't need a Testosterone shot because his bollocks are all shriveled up from a lifetime of steroid abuse, but the cheaters need it to beat him.

Level field with the fight taking place in Manchester, Bisping beats that whole list of rogues and miscreants
8/6/13 11:20 AM
le Hippie
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fucking batman lol at Hammil mode. Vu for that Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:21 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol VTFU Lupo for rustling Lazer's jimmies.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.