UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If UFC Was Clean...

8/6/13 11:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Teddy KGB
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the cut of your jib Bobby Lupo.

Also its not that fact that bisping could have blocked Vitor's kick with or without vitor being on trt, its more the fact that vitor without trt would have gassed against bisping after 10 seconds but on trt he can throw kicks and flurry's all day and not gas.

8/6/13 11:30 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - 

lol VTFU Lupo for rustling Lazer's jimmies.

LMFAO @ you for failing to find any logical rebuttal and posting anyway. VTFU for fail, great job.

What big huge did Bisping win? He does not blame TRT for Vitor loss to a kick he was already shown but you do? Legal approved TRT is cheating? That's only feeling fans have which is understandable, but moot.
8/6/13 11:46 AM
Death Beast

Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_Bromovich - 

lol VTFU Lupo for rustling Lazer's jimmies.

LMFAO @ you for failing to find any logical rebuttal and posting anyway. VTFU for fail, great job.

What big huge did Bisping win? He does not blame TRT for Vitor loss to a kick he was already shown but you do? Legal approved TRT is cheating? That's only feeling fans have which is understandable, but moot.

Are you not understanding that you're being trolled or are you just matrixing that shit and trolling them right back by acting like you really care that much?
8/6/13 11:54 AM
Bobby Lupo
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - lol, sour little batty boy i don't give a fuck about Bisping. Phone Post
Bobby Loopz ain't no batty mon. My game is Strictly broads Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 12:03 PM
Gritty
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lupo is dead on with this. I've lost two of my mortal lock predictions because cheaters beat Bisping when I picked him.
8/6/13 12:06 PM
NastyNate420
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about Hashad?
8/6/13 12:46 PM
Bobby Lupo
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NastyNate420 - What about Hashad?
Gyno from past use Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 1:22 PM
Lazer MMA

mma interpreter - 

Iirc, hashad only won via SD, as one judge had it 29-28 for Bisping.

It was Phil Davis-Lyoto Machida type controversy when Rashad won.

LMFAO

Fuckin delusion rules in this thread. All major web sites gave Machida the win (and minor ones too).

Junkie gave not one round to Bisping (Vs Shad), and Sherdog gave him the fight as well. Who TF had it for Bisping? What poll gave Bisping over 70 percent like Machida had?

Straight up delusional, Shad won a close fight, next case
8/6/13 1:41 PM
NastyNate420
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 

He can't just have abnormally large man tits? Yeah, you're probably right. Plus, I actually thought Bisping won that fight.
8/6/13 1:45 PM
klabo

I clicked on this thinking I was finally going to agree with one of your shitty threads... I was wrong Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 2:21 PM
Ozzimandias
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mustard Tiger - 

wow! 

8/6/13 2:37 PM
Lazer MMA

mma interpreter - 
Lazer MMA -
mma interpreter - 

Iirc, hashad only won via SD, as one judge had it 29-28 for Bisping.

It was Phil Davis-Lyoto Machida type controversy when Rashad won.

LMFAO

Fuckin delusion rules in this thread. All major web sites gave Machida the win (and minor ones too).

Junkie gave not one round to Bisping (Vs Shad), and Sherdog gave him the fight as well. Who TF had it for Bisping? What poll gave Bisping over 70 percent like Machida had?

Straight up delusional, Shad won a close fight, next case
Who had it for Bisping? Oh, only one of the judges hired by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board, the association that CREATED the Unified Rules of MMA.

But what do they know, right? Phone Post

Dude, you're missing it 10/10 like OP

You said "It was Phil Davis-Lyoto Machida type controversy when Rashad won."

In that Machida fight " All major web sites gave Machida the win (and minor ones too)." MEANING WINNING THE FIGHT.

VS a split decision where major web sites called the fight for Shad too like the decision itself. Get the difference yet?
8/6/13 4:55 PM
Bobby Lupo

NastyNate420 - 
Bobby Lupo - 

He can't just have abnormally large man tits? Yeah, you're probably right. Plus, I actually thought Bisping won that fight.

I did too, and that was back when I thought Rashad was going to go on to be the best of the best.

The fence grab was Tito-Rashad. Big John stole the W from Tito with a BS move.

My friend fell asleep in the arena during Evans-Bisping, even with all that booing.
8/6/13 4:57 PM
Bobby Lupo

mma interpreter - 
klabo - I clicked on this thinking I was finally going to agree with one of your shitty threads... I was wrong Phone Post 3.0
I can honestly say I've never disagreed with one opinion Bobby Lupo has presented on the UG/OG.

Actually, I've almost been able to permanently quit my job thanks to his Lupo locks thread. Phone Post

MMA Genious, bro. U should change ya name.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.