UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rowdy Bec

8/6/13 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chupacabro
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been where your children were and I want to let you know that there is hope. I have a beautiful wife and four children and protect and cherish them every day of our lives together. It was a long hard road, but I broke the cycle and they can too.

I know that above anything that has happened to you, you worry about the effect of the abuse on them. I hope this puts your mind at ease just a little. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 3:15 PM
KatieCasimir
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mom was abused too, I have the memories, but not too many scars.  Mostly I have the utmost love and respect for my mother.  Her strength still inspires me every day.  I see your spirit when you fight, and I see the love and joy in your heart.  You and your boys will be just fine.  Keep your head up and know that kids are more resilient than we think <3

8/6/13 3:47 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:57 PM
fitch n prey
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.