UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Hughes Hunting Show?

8/6/13 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NastyNate420
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hughes said awhile back that he was going to have his own hunting show, did this come to fruition and if so does somebody have a link?
8/6/13 1:50 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 1:51 PM

Hoping it's like 'Surviving the Game' and they drop Matt into a forest with a loin cloth and a Bible.

Then Dan Hardy, Mac Danzig, Jake Shields and a bunch of other PETA-vegan-fighters hunt him down and shoot him from 500 yds.  Then they all trophy pose with Matt's corpse and share some nice hummus and pita bread.

8/6/13 1:53 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hughes vs Ted Nugent vs HBK

In a no holds barred deer hunt.

Would watch Phone Post
8/6/13 1:58 PM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Hoping it's like 'Surviving the Game' and they drop Matt into a forest with a loin cloth and a Bible.

Then Dan Hardy, Mac Danzig, Jake Shields and a bunch of other PETA-vegan-fighters hunt him down and shoot him from 500 yds.  Then they all trophy pose with Matt's corpse and share some nice hummus and pita bread.

8/6/13 2:02 PM
Mix6APlix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao at Filthy. Will vtfu when I get home. Phone Post
8/6/13 2:04 PM
luctaro
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He could get one over at SPIKE, but I think he will stay with the easy money from his UFC "job".
8/6/13 2:57 PM
crowbar
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 2:57 PM

It was probably Trophy Hunters.

8/6/13 3:06 PM
voorhees

I really want to like Hughes because I support and agree w/everything he participates and believes in,but I cant help but get the feeling he is quite the total dickhead in real life.
8/6/13 5:00 PM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice guy in real life!!!!

Spent much time with him!
8/6/13 5:02 PM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - I really want to like Hughes because I support and agree w/everything he participates and believes in,but I cant help but get the feeling he is quite the total dickhead in real life.

someone should ttt the mccorkle book review. that was fucking awesome lol
8/6/13 5:12 PM
voorhees

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - 
voorhees - I really want to like Hughes because I support and agree w/everything he participates and believes in,but I cant help but get the feeling he is quite the total dickhead in real life.

someone should ttt the mccorkle book review. that was fucking awesome lol

I remember that.

It was awesome,and also kinda...disturbing?
8/6/13 5:19 PM
Steve4192
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

Shit.

Hughes would take those tree-huggers back behind the behind the barn and pound them. Their diameter would never be the same.
8/6/13 5:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 5:21 PM

I shoot beautiful cats for fun, cause Jesus said to

8/6/13 5:26 PM
HowTastesChrisWeiner
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

I shoot beautiful cats for fun, cause Jesus said to

Vitor Belfort approves of this message Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.