UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cub Swanson

8/6/13 4:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking love that guy. No homo.

If Weidman hadn't pulled of the greatest KO ever, I think Swanson would've stolen the show.

Humble guy, and he's the opposite of most Jackson fighters.

Get on the Cub war wagon. Phone Post
8/6/13 4:29 PM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been a huge fan since WEC. Dude is a beast and brings it every time. Phone Post
8/6/13 4:31 PM
allforroy
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's one if the funnest guys to watch these days...brings it every time and has looked incredible if not unstoppable. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:35 PM
ArmBar412
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Pettis loses to Bendo(don't see it happening) but if it does I'd love to see Cub vs Pettis Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:46 PM
Theflesh22
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Cal! Phone Post
8/6/13 4:53 PM
KingNeptune
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know him personally, great guy. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 4:56 PM
RickStorm
1738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 4:57 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Met Cub in Seattle a few weeks ago... One of the most humble, respectful, non-rockstar acting, nicest people Ive ever met.

Super fan friendly. Tracy Lee had to literally pull him away from a drunk wanting to hang out with him. He stayed and talked to this guy until he was done talking. Stayed and signed autographs as long as anyone wanted them. 

On the bandwagon and wish him the very best!!!

8/6/13 5:03 PM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bearockbrobama -  I fucking love that guy. No homo.

If Weidman hadn't pulled of the greatest KO ever, I think Swanson would've stolen the show.

Cub is awesome but please, please, name all of these Jackson fighters that are opposite of Cub and somehow make the 'most' part accurate. Are you talking about guys like Jones, Cerrone, Condit, Vallie-Flagg, Brandao, Garcia, Sanchez, Khabilov, Perez, Dodson.

Damn these point fighters...(I'm assuming that is what you are referring to.

And war Cub, Lamas-Cub rematch for the next contender while Aldo heals up, unless he is going up to LW.

:)
8/6/13 5:07 PM
bearockbrobama
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar -
bearockbrobama -  I fucking love that guy. No homo.

Cub is awesome but please, please, name all of these Jackson fighters that are opposite of Cub and somehow make the 'most' part accurate. Are you talking about guys like Jones, Cerrone, Condit, Vallie-Flagg, Brandao, Garcia, Sanchez, Khabilov, Perez, Dodson.

Damn these point fighters...(I'm assuming that is what you are referring to.

And war Cub, Lamas-Cub rematch for the next contender while Aldo heals up, unless he is going up to LW.

:)
I stand corrected. Thanks for not voting me down. Phone Post
8/6/13 5:16 PM
Thuglife13
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 5:16 PM
I've loved watching Cub since his WEC days as well. Been on the Cub war wagaon for years now and he's getting better and better. Can't wait til he fights for the title...

Cub Gang or don't bang!
8/6/13 5:26 PM
FullyLoadedFists
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cub Swanson is a future champ! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.