UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'Rampage' Jackson: UFC is messing up MMA

8/6/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

It's not secret that Rampage Jackson did not leave the UFC on good terms with the promotion and yesterday in an interview with Rick J. Lee, he expanded on his issues with his former employer:

"I met Bjorn and I just felt his energy. You look him in the eyes when you talk to him and you know like, ‘Man, this guy gets it!' I heard of Bellator, but, I didn't know how it was. The other shows kind of leave a bad taste in your mouth. Terry Trebilcock from King of The Cage, before I met Bjorn, was the only promoter that was cool to me. Dana, he started off cool, but when you get on Dana's bad side then you might as well be an alien. But when I met Bjorn, man, he talked to me, he explained things and we sat down and you just feel his energy. And you can tell he don't talk bad about anybody else. You always got to be worried about other people that talk bad about you because as soon as you walk away there's a good chance people talk bad about you. I'm sure if someone crosses him he's going to say something, me and him are a lot alike. I feel like he keeps it real. What he just said about pay-per-views, I totally agree with that. He's not going to cram it down fans throats; every month do a pay-per-view.

I think that's what UFC is doing. I think the UFC now is messing up the sport. They just doing a lot of bad things and I just feel like Bellator, the way they doing things is kind of the future of the sport."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

8/6/13 6:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeHurley
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask Eddie Alvarez what happens when you get on Bjorn's bad side. And you didnt see Dana mess with Rampage when he wanted out. I see Rampage doing a LOT of complaining about Dana and the UFC but dont hear Dana complaining about him. Phone Post
8/6/13 6:28 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man, why won't he just shut the fuck up talking about the UFC.

same for Tito, they spend most of the press conference talking about the UFC or making allusions to it.

and WTF is this "energy" thing Tito and Rampage harp about?

is Bjorn Rebney the fucking Dalai Lama?
8/6/13 6:28 PM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeHurley - Ask Eddie Alvarez what happens when you get on Bjorn's bad side. And you didnt see Dana mess with Rampage when he wanted out. I see Rampage doing a LOT of complaining about Dana and the UFC but dont hear Dana complaining about him. Phone Post
Exactly. Phone Post
8/6/13 6:32 PM
Stipe
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, now he's luckily out of the UFC so he doesn't have to worry about their bad ways anymore.
8/6/13 6:33 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is like a spurned lover that will never get over that one relationship.

So he makes up lies to make himself feel better

8/6/13 6:34 PM
JROTT
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're using their beef with ufc to build up their PPV.. Every time Wampage whines about ufc it's front page, even though he's saying the same goddam thing every time. Tito talks shit too, but he always has, he's the same tito that he was before, and I can respect that. I hope Tito smashes Rampage, specifically with wrestling.. Phone Post
8/6/13 6:36 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lost 3 straight in the UFC... UFC paid you more than you ever been paid in you're life doing anything else. BASH UFC. Such a loser.

8/6/13 6:46 PM
HandyDarsh
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha they talk about the ufc more than they do bellator

8/6/13 6:48 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh - 

haha they talk about the ufc more than they do bellator

Yeah eventually Bjorn is going to smack him and tell him to stop bringing them up, and then Rampage will move to OneFC says Bellator stopped him from being himself.

8/6/13 6:55 PM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage seems upset Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 7:10 PM
man meets fate

JoeHurley -  Ask Eddie Alvarez what happens when you get on Bjorn's bad side. And you didnt see Dana mess with Rampage when he wanted out. I see Rampage doing a LOT of complaining about Dana and the UFC but dont hear Dana complaining about him. Phone Post

Its weird dana keeps his mouth shut on page but continues to talk shit on tito. Its like dana is almost pissed off tito is somewhere else.
8/6/13 7:12 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nonsense. Whether you like Dana or hate him, he went to bat for Rampage when a lot of people wouldn't if they were in Dana's shoes, including myself.
8/6/13 7:18 PM
Tao
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First Rampage couldn't figure out how to lift his leg to block leg kicks making himself irrelevant in his division.

Then he bites the hand that fed him (very well I might add. What else would Rampage be doing for a living if it were not for MMA?)

And now he just continues talking himself into obscurity constantly badgering anyone who will listen to him about the UFC not kissing his ass like the Japanese did.

He loved Japan so much, he just needs to take his ass back to Japan and try out Sumo wrestling. That way he has an excuse to wear an adult diaper acting like a baby.
8/6/13 7:19 PM
NugInPuss

Rampage feels are hurt
8/6/13 7:22 PM
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The world these days...I thought I'd never see the day where someone talks shit about someone who bailed them out after they committed vehicular homicie and went on a police chase.

8/6/13 7:25 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

JoeHurley - Ask Eddie Alvarez what happens when you get on Bjorn's bad side. And you didnt see Dana mess with Rampage when he wanted out. I see Rampage doing a LOT of complaining about Dana and the UFC but dont hear Dana complaining about him. Phone Post
Ask roger huerta, heath herring, andrei arlovski, tim sylvia, fedor what it's like being on dana's bad side. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 7:27 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both Tito and Rampage say that what really pissed them off was Dana giving his opinion after the fights.

He had the gall to criticize their performance after their many, many losses. According to them this is what its mostly about.

2 veterans cage fighters whining and talking about new age energy shit.
8/6/13 7:30 PM
3 Sided Square
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK THE UFC FOR ALL THAT PRO WRESTLING SHIT THEY DO! BELLATOR WON'T STAND FOR THAT NONSENSE!
8/6/13 7:30 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This seems like am older interview. I remember reading it a while back when he first signed with Bellator.

Kind of funny though. He says UFC is messing up mma, but the promotion he signed with is doing cross-promotion with TNA, and that to him is legit. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 7:31 PM
4thHorsemen
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are people getting so sensitive? Dana White talks shit about people all the time and says fast worse things about other fighters constantly, so who cares if Rampage wants to return the favour. It's good for the sport.
8/6/13 7:33 PM
RicGillespie

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - This seems like am older interview. I remember reading it a while back when he first signed with Bellator.

Kind of funny though. He says UFC is messing up mma, but the promotion he signed with is doing cross-promotion with TNA, and that to him is legit. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage is so full of contradictions. I actually wonder if he is just somehow oblivious to all of them or it is a conscious decision to always do it.
8/6/13 7:33 PM
IDrankMyPhilOfPP
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like Rampage, but he needs to just be quiet and hope he gets a role in the reboot of blade some day Phone Post
8/6/13 7:34 PM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right.

8/6/13 7:35 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but they have great lawyers

Rampage Jackson Arrested-Pics

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/rampage_arrested

mtrip is offline Reply With Quote

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.