UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jose Aldo hospitalized with kidney stones

8/6/13 8:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jose Aldo's broken foot isn’t the only reason why the fighter has had to go to the hospital recently.

Dr. Marcio Tannure, the UFC’s doctor in Brazil, told MMAFighting.com that the UFC featherweight champion was taken to Copa D’Or hospital in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro and diagnosed with kidney stones Tuesday. UOL first reported the news.

"I learned about this problem with Andre (Pederneiras, Aldo’s coach)," Tannure told MMAFighting.com on Tuesday. "He had renal calculus (kidney stones) before. He needs to send me the results of the exams so I can check it. Andre told me it’s not serious, and he probably already expelled the stones."

Aldo, who has been released from the hospital, broke his foot on the first kick of his fight against Chan Sung Jung at UFC 163 on Saturday night, and he isn’t expected to return to the Octagon this year.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/6/4595940/jose-aldo-hospitalized-with-kidney-stones

8/6/13 8:46 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hospitalized for that? Must have been fucking massive and lodged.. ouch. I know how kidney stones can hurt.. Worst Pain I've ever felt in my life. 

8/6/13 8:48 PM
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you get kidney stones from repeated dehydration. Time for Aldo to move up?
8/6/13 9:57 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows - I think you get kidney stones from repeated dehydration. Time for Aldo to move up?
Yes! Lots of awesome fights at 155 for him. Phone Post
8/6/13 10:01 PM
HandyDarsh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is the cause of kidney stones  actually from repeated dehydration

8/6/13 10:19 PM
Dead President
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kidney stones from kale shakes

- Rogan Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:19 PM
MoomBah
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wouldnt other fighters get kidney stones if it was dehydration? Phone Post
8/6/13 10:20 PM
TheThrill
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

Hospitalized for that? Must have been fucking massive and lodged.. ouch. I know how kidney stones can hurt.. Worst Pain I've ever felt in my life. 

have you had staph? i dont say that as a smartass,ive had it and it was the worst pain ive ever had-im terrified of kidney stones and wonder if its as bad
8/6/13 10:23 PM
stevekt
477 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kidney stones?  Yeah right.

8/6/13 10:26 PM
TopGrinder

Yah had stones but had no clue what it was. Was horrendous , couldn't even walk. I was on the hospital floor in pain Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:45 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many causes for kidney stones. Repeated dehydration certainly doesn't help. Hope he recovers quickly. Would love to see him fight the winner of Bendo and Pettis. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:02 PM
simonpe

Meanwhile in Aldo's hospital room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgl1-bIZZk
8/7/13 12:42 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

TheThrill - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 

have you had staph? i dont say that as a smartass,ive had it and it was the worst pain ive ever had-im terrified of kidney stones and wonder if its as bad

Never.. I'm terrified of that.. but kidney stones are the worst pain I've ever felt.. when they move from the kidney to the bladder? Jesus it feels like you're being fucking stabbed. and it just goes on for what feels like fucking FOREVER...

Dehydration, soda shit like that cause them.. If you ever get them.. lemonade, atleast 10% juice content, cranberry juice and beer.. the beer helps with the pain and to piss them out.. then the juice/lemonade breaks them down due to the acid.. cranberry juice helps heal the tacts and helps you piss more also.

8/7/13 1:31 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang. That sucks. Phone Post
8/7/13 3:24 AM
illbedammed

i've had kidney stones before and i have to say it was the worst pain i've experienced in my life!! i honestly thought i was going die.

kidney stones are caused by excessive dehydration in addition to an overly acid diet , which in turn leads to kidney weakness. to remedy the situation i would suggest a call to mike dolce (no joke) in addition to a diet high in fresh fruits and veggies coupled with high quality herbal & kidney glandular supplements (stone free from planetary formulas & pure kidney from professional complementary health formulas). i would also employ an good acupuncturist. if dealt with properly jose will be able to continue his reign at 145.

valeu meu irmao jose!!
8/7/13 3:26 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

BTT-RyannVonDoom -

Obviously you've never stubbed your toe Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 3:59 AM
sockeye
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MoomBah -  Wouldnt other fighters get kidney stones if it was dehydration? Phone Post

Some people are more genetically predisposed to renal calculous than others
8/7/13 4:05 AM
cheesesteak
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've gotten kidney stones twice in my life. Worst pain I ever felt. it felt as if I was being forced to hold in a giant diarrhea shit while being repeatedly kicked in the nuts... The pain comes on all at once and when it hits you stop what your doing and go straight to the hospital. My first time was a keg party..went straight from the kegger to the hospital, thought I was dying.
8/7/13 4:15 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lightweight div calling...
8/7/13 4:27 AM
Bucephalus

Hospitalized for kidney stones generally means IV fluids and pain killers. Works like a charm.
8/7/13 4:42 AM
Arlovskis Chin
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
SilvaWho?OnlyBoTrulyKnows - I think you get kidney stones from repeated dehydration. Time for Aldo to move up?
Would Anthony Johnson be full of them by now Phone Post 3.0
If he could be arsed to repeatedly make weight Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 7:04 AM
NaughtiiDàwg
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cancer followed steven seagal to the ufc limelight i guess! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 8:56 AM
jiujitsu32
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP his urethra. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 10:25 AM
elguerrito

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -

Obviously you've never stubbed your toe Phone Post 3.0

I laughed out loud :)
8/7/13 11:29 AM
MartialArtsMixed
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the worst physical pain I've felt in my life Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.