UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: I'm going to kick [Munoz's] ass

8/6/13 11:17 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

MIchael Bisping will square off with Mark Munoz on October 26th in London and the British middleweight is never shy of voicing exactly how he's going to win, as he did on tonight's episode of UFC Tonight:

Michael Bisping on his upcoming fight with Mark Munoz: “He’s a great wrestler, but I think he’s one dimensional. Anybody who refers to themselves as having a Donkey Kong style, I refuse to lose to. I’m far too skilled for him. He’s going to try to take me to the ground and use these stupid punches that he throws. He’s very powerful and I’m not underestimating him. He’s a very accomplished wrestler. Listen, I’m going to punch him in the face repeatedly and eventually he’s going to fall down. On October 26, I’m going to kick his ass, and no one’s even going to think about him anymore. If they thought he was depressed before, on October 27, the day after the fight, he’s going to be really more depressed then.”

8/6/13 11:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
falsecrack
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIsping's a quality fighter and he catches a lot of heat for being so outspoken at times - his personality tends to make fans under rate him a bit (I feel.)

That said, I doubt anyone who has signed up to fight him has been worried about getting their ass kicked.

8/6/13 11:24 PM
Augustus Caesar
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/13 11:35 PM

I am picking Bisping in this one. 

8/6/13 11:24 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck, Michael. :) Phone Post
8/6/13 11:30 PM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donkey kong 2.0 takes this Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:32 PM
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER

Bisping has good TDD and can get up quick once he is down. Think this will be a close fight. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:33 PM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping would be cool if he could actually talk shit. I respect his game and what hes trying to do but the dude is a legit star, hes a made man because of the UFC UK business, so quit talking stupid shit and just go win. Youre not funny. Youre not brash. Youre not Sonnen, youre not Nelson...you cant do that well. So stfu and win. Be a gentleman, then people will stop thinking youre such a chomo. Phone Post
8/6/13 11:39 PM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Bisping owns your S/N. And honestly his trash talk is better than more those guys you listed. Sonnen uses canned phrases and repeated punchlines while Bisping just talks shit to his opponents.

Plus, Bisping gets bonus points for actually saying it to their face , instead of acting all quiet when the opponent is near them.
8/6/13 11:40 PM
WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wolf tickets

when's the last time Bisping kicked anybody's ass worth a damn convincingly?

8/6/13 11:44 PM
scaredy cat
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Munoz is terrified that Mr Pillowhands wants to punch him in the face.
8/6/13 11:47 PM
Augustus Caesar
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U - 

wolf tickets

He looked pretty damn good against Alan Belcher. 

I forgot how many people hate Bisping on here lol. 

8/6/13 11:48 PM
Wasamic
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bispingpokedmybrowneye - Bisping would be cool if he could actually talk shit. I respect his game and what hes trying to do but the dude is a legit star, hes a made man because of the UFC UK business, so quit talking stupid shit and just go win. Youre not funny. Youre not brash. Youre not Sonnen, youre not Nelson...you cant do that well. So stfu and win. Be a gentleman, then people will stop thinking youre such a chomo. Phone Post
Exactly Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:49 PM
PrettyBoy
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he is. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 11:51 PM
Augustus Caesar

bispingpokedmybrowneye -  Bisping would be cool if he could actually talk shit. I respect his game and what hes trying to do but the dude is a legit star, hes a made man because of the UFC UK business, so quit talking stupid shit and just go win. Youre not funny. Youre not brash. Youre not Sonnen, youre not Nelson...you cant do that well. So stfu and win. Be a gentleman, then people will stop thinking youre such a chomo. Phone Post

It doesn't look like you being a Bisping hater is working out for you, does it? 

8/6/13 11:53 PM
edock02
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockMeAmadeus - Munoz is gonna WRECK bisbing!

8/6/13 11:54 PM
Kinkle

Munoz is going to slam his ass on the mat and, hulk smash his ass into bolivion.
8/7/13 12:02 AM
DoomFarmer
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see this as being one of the easiest wins of Bisping's career.

Would have liked to see him fight Jacare.
8/7/13 12:04 AM
Jack_Bauer
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donkey Kong vs The Roadrunner

8/7/13 12:16 AM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bispingpokedmybrowneye - Bisping would be cool if he could actually talk shit. I respect his game and what hes trying to do but the dude is a legit star, hes a made man because of the UFC UK business, so quit talking stupid shit and just go win. Youre not funny. Youre not brash. Youre not Sonnen, youre not Nelson...you cant do that well. So stfu and win. Be a gentleman, then people will stop thinking youre such a chomo. Phone Post
Lol @ Nelson. Bisping is way more clever. I think his comments about Munoz "depression" were over the line though... That's some serious shit for a person to go through. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 12:34 AM
ausgepicht

Michael Bisping on his upcoming fight with Mark Munoz: “He’s a great wrestler, but I think he’s one dimensional. Anybody who refers to themselves as having a Donkey Kong style, I refuse to lose to. I’m far too skilled for him. He’s going to try to take me to the ground and use these stupid punches that he throws. He’s very powerful and I’m not underestimating him. He’s a very accomplished wrestler. Listen, I’m going to punch him in the face repeatedly and eventually he’s going to fall down. On October 26, I’m going to kick his ass, and no one’s even going to think about him anymore. If they thought he was depressed before, on October 27, the day after the fight, he’s going to be really more depressed then.”

I've heard this bullshit before....

8/7/13 12:50 AM
Faithless slime

Thought this was in Manchester... Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 12:53 AM
Jacinto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munoz looked great against Tim I think he takes it and maybe even gets the finish.
8/7/13 12:57 AM
idsmashit

WeidmansPHD_in_G0atslaying_fr0m_h0fstra_U - 

wolf tickets

Belcher and remember Sonnen the American drug cheat who was clear number 2 at the time. what a robbery that was...
8/7/13 1:15 AM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Translation: Bisping is going to jab n jog and get on his bike whenever Munoz throws heat

Munoz should be more worried about what he's going to eat for dinner tomorrow

8/7/13 1:19 AM
XIITT_JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ bisping calling another fighter one dimensional Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.