Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hikikomori
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rU04Kx_cNc
8/7/13 3:53 PM
Kerouac

Freddie's trying his damndest to stop Shogun's shoulder-sway thing. So much momentum and timing is lost with that ingrained shoulder thing he does.
8/7/13 3:59 PM
Leck Brosnar

Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.
8/7/13 4:01 PM
Il Duce
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. Cool video.

So curious how he'll look against Sonnen.
8/7/13 4:11 PM
DonFrye_Fan

Sub Phone Post
8/7/13 4:25 PM
MMALOGIC

if shogun has cardio, chael is gonna have problems.

8/7/13 4:33 PM
Mica Kizbig
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun by Kneebah!
8/7/13 4:42 PM
3rdLion
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool vid, there seems to be a few MMA figters training with Roach occasionally now
8/7/13 4:51 PM
JStrongMMA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post
8/7/13 4:58 PM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

JStrongMMA - His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post
I'm sure this is the only training he is doing for sonnen. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 5:02 PM
Blue Flame Special
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Yep. His BJJ has always been good and it'll need to be polished for this fight along with his clinch game otherwise he could get decisioned here.
8/7/13 5:02 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smart move Phone Post
8/7/13 5:10 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My vote has been cast,  thanks. 

8/7/13 5:19 PM
allforroy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun with hair will be hard for Chael to handle.

But seriously...Shogun has good wrestling albeit better offensive than defensive I think, but I don't see Chael keeping him down. He's the biggest guy Chael's fought in awhile (minus Jones, of course), and I think Shogun's gonna hurt him! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 5:27 PM
tbarchard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue Flame Special - ^ Yep. His BJJ has always been good and it'll need to be polished for this fight along with his clinch game otherwise he could get decisioned here.
He is training his BJJ with Gordo for this fight so I'm sure it will be at a high level Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 5:44 PM
CoopDiddy
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really am hoping Shogun pulls off an impressive W. He at least could still climb back up and fight for the title. Hard pressed to say that for Sonnen.
8/7/13 5:44 PM
JStrongMMA
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
JStrongMMA - His boxing won't help him when he his on his back. He should be focused on takedown defense and clinch work for this camp. Phone Post
I'm sure this is the only training he is doing for sonnen. Phone Post 3.0
Oh...is that what I said? Or are you just being a douche bag? Phone Post
8/7/13 6:24 PM
MOAOZINHO

Kerouac - Freddie's trying his damndest to stop Shogun's shoulder-sway thing. So much momentum and timing is lost with that ingrained shoulder thing he does.

yes, like telegraphing a punch
8/7/13 6:26 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ILoveJohnson'sJohnson -
Leck Brosnar - Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.
This!!!! He should be training for stuffing takedowns. I guess it's not his fault since Sonnen was last minute replacement Phone Post 3.0
Last minute replacement? Wat. Phone Post
8/7/13 7:29 PM
Sleazy Martinez
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One video of Shogun hitting pads with Roach and some folks are acting as if that's all he has been doing for his full camp. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 7:32 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
8/7/13 7:44 PM
T Finley
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, Shogun probably doesn't realize he needs to train against Sonnen's takedowns (idiots)
8/7/13 7:52 PM
roperninja
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leck Brosnar - Training with Roach while preparing for Sonnen is the worst thing he can do. Try throwing power combos while pivoting and being ready to stuff one of the best double legs in the sport.
While I acknowledge he is surely doing much more. I agree with this. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 7:54 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shogun's guard is very active, gonna be interesting to see if chael can control him from top. Shogun does that leg hook to sweep quite well.
8/7/13 7:56 PM
allforroy
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

roperninja -
While I acknowledge he is surely doing much more. I agree with this. Phone Post 3.0
Disagree...I think anything that's focusing him on improving and being engaged is a great move. If he's healthy, he's got a deep bag of tricks and should beat Chael handily. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.