UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Machida drinks reporter's urine and vice versa

8/7/13 6:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6n-ZTNF9upk&t=0

Description:

"This is a clip from the very popular TV show "Panico na TV." Its a mix of Howard Stern/Jackass humor and they sent out two of there reporters to cover UFC 163. Sabrina Sato the very sexy co-host decides she's going to ask Lyoto if he'll drink her urine since he practices "Urophagia."
Here Sato asks Lyoto to drink her urine and Lyoto agrees, but only
if she drinks his. The video should be easy to understand even if you don't speak"
8/7/13 6:14 PM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are really savoring it, eh?
8/7/13 6:24 PM
slamming
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm calling fake. Machida has said he only drinks the first piss of the day and definitely not someone else's random piss.

That being said, I'd let her piss on me. We need some pics of her. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 6:26 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please tell me the benefits of drinking your own urine... Is that how Machida got such big eyebrows for an asian?
8/7/13 6:26 PM
Ip Man 81

In Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 6:30 PM
DatSpider

RockMeAmadeus - NASTY!!!

Drinking his own urine was gross enough, but drinking someone else's urine takes it to another level of nasty!

Alternative flirting.
8/7/13 6:35 PM
Malvert the Janitor
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather watch Sal and Richard do it. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 6:40 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

BigFootsSkinnyArm - Please tell me the benefits of drinking your own urine... Is that how Machida got such big eyebrows for an asian?
Google it.

A large percentage of eastern civilization has been doing it for a long time.

In theory, all the vitamins and minerals your body could not absorb comes out in your piss. The first one in the morning having the most. My issues is that piss also contains the toxins your body does not want...but i guess you would just piss those back out again... Phone Post
8/7/13 6:48 PM
DatSpider

BigFootsSkinnyArm - Please tell me the benefits of drinking your own urine... Is that how Machida got such big eyebrows for an asian?

lol big eyebrows because he drank piss? Come on..

Based on quick little search:

"* Urine is 95 per cent water, but it also contains small quantities of nutrients including calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium and zinc.

* Self-urine therapy dates back 5,000 years to ancient India, where it was known as "shivambu shastra" and seen as a way of rejuvenating body and soul.

* Male porcupines use their urine to soften the female's quills before mating, while vultures urinate on their legs to cool themselves.

* Advocates claim it has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anticancer properties.

* Research in the 1990s claimed that drinking urine could cure jet lag.

* It is highly sterile. The Aztecs used it to prevent wounds becoming infected."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/urine-the-bodys-own-health-drink-467303.html

http://philmannsfullmind.blogspot.dk/2012/01/nutritional-benefits-of-drinking-your.html
8/7/13 7:29 PM
DatSpider

slamming - I'm calling fake. Machida has said he only drinks the first piss of the day and definitely not someone else's random piss.

That being said, I'd let her piss on me. We need some pics of her. Phone Post 3.0

It had be a funny/sucky way of contracting a disease.

Pic of hottie:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bHrfuwfO5NU/UOndm_PzK9I/AAAAAAAAAQI/8IV4krWZrPg/s640/1171311_gente_sabrina_sato_467_499.jpg
8/7/13 7:48 PM
Ocean6

^ Well, I would lick her dirty pussy and stick my tongue in her ass,

Why not a sip of pee?

It's PEE!
8/7/13 7:49 PM
T Finley
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best first date ever.
8/7/13 7:50 PM
ranier wolfcastle
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

many here wouldnt drink her pee

but theyd eat her ass

8/7/13 7:52 PM
TuLegit

ranier wolfcastle -

many here wouldnt drink her pee

but theyd eat her ass

I'd drink that pee. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brazilian Lemonade! Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 8:04 PM
Jons Forsberg

you'd all drink that girl's golden shower you queers, who are you kiddin'?
8/7/13 8:06 PM
Thacommish
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DatSpider - 
BigFootsSkinnyArm - Please tell me the benefits of drinking your own urine... Is that how Machida got such big eyebrows for an asian?

lol big eyebrows because he drank piss? Come on..

Based on quick little search:

"* Urine is 95 per cent water, but it also contains small quantities of nutrients including calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium and zinc.

* Self-urine therapy dates back 5,000 years to ancient India, where it was known as "shivambu shastra" and seen as a way of rejuvenating body and soul.

* Male porcupines use their urine to soften the female's quills before mating, while vultures urinate on their legs to cool themselves.

* Advocates claim it has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anticancer properties.

* Research in the 1990s claimed that drinking urine could cure jet lag.

* It is highly sterile. The Aztecs used it to prevent wounds becoming infected."

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/urine-the-bodys-own-health-drink-467303.html

http://philmannsfullmind.blogspot.dk/2012/01/nutritional-benefits-of-drinking-your.html

Im not saying hes right but...

http://fcfighter.com/wp-content/uploads/archives/PICTURES/FIGHTERS/cummo-luke.jpg
8/7/13 8:36 PM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
BigFootsSkinnyArm - Please tell me the benefits of drinking your own urine... Is that how Machida got such big eyebrows for an asian?
Google it.

In theory, all the vitamins and minerals your body could not absorb comes out in your piss. The first one in the morning having the most. My issues is that piss also contains the toxins your body does not want...but i guess you would just piss those back out again... Phone Post

You know what else has vitamins and minerals? Food. Why not just eat food?
8/7/13 8:40 PM
irishrottie
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guarana 

8/7/13 9:13 PM
ima zombie
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early WTF Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 9:16 PM
JStrongMMA

Lol...it's been proven that drinking your own urine doesn't really do much of anything. I don't understand why people still do it. Phone Post
8/7/13 9:22 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

Attila - 
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
Google it.

You know what else has vitamins and minerals? Food. Why not just eat food?

My thoughts exactley! What if that reporter had some sort of disease?
8/7/13 9:30 PM
rootsnattyroots

Itubaína
8/7/13 11:19 PM
The Loge
842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lucky bastard.... Phone Post 3.0
8/7/13 11:21 PM
Vote Ups for Zimmerman

he should have requested that he'd only drink her pee if he drank it directly from the source.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.