UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: F-- all you hating twitter b---hes

8/10/13 10:29 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Earlier this week Ronda Rousey said in an interview that she only expected to be in the sport of MMA, a comment that lead to a lot of criticism amonst media and fans. However today, Rousey fired back at those critics on Twitter...

"To everyone giving me s--t for 'hypothetically retiring' someday – ill retire when I feel like my mark has been made and Im ready to make babies.

My best guess was 2-3 years but thats a guess, who knows, the day Im not overjoyed 2 go 2 the gym is the day I quit. Could be tomorrow or in 7 years.

But ill tell you what, every1 giving me s--t 4 entertaining the idea is expediting it. Im a fighter & always will be, only ill know when its enough.

So f--- all you hating twitter b---hes, have a great time spending the rest of your day seething over my options and choices.

And for everyone that has my back and has been supportive through all this. Thank you so much, I can't explain how much I appreciate you all."

read official Twitter...

8/10/13 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmies Rustled Phone Post
8/10/13 10:30 PM
teamquestnorth
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shut up already Phone Post
8/10/13 10:31 PM
Rudi

Bet she wont say that shit to us Phone Post
8/10/13 10:32 PM
BeatonHauff
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/10/13 10:33 PM
teamquestnorth
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ug literally throws up every tweet or whatever u call it that she makes on the ug news feed. Its getting highly annoying. I am as of now a meisha tate fan and hoping she'll make ronda go away for awhile. But im sure shed get an immediate rematch Phone Post
8/10/13 10:33 PM
Rudi

The Unnatural Born Killer - Why does the UG news cover everything Ronda does? Phone Post
Traffic> Quality posts

-Mods Phone Post
8/10/13 10:44 PM
ChaosOverkill
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yawn

8/10/13 10:47 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stay classy Ronda

8/10/13 10:55 PM
JosselEmin

mma interpreter - Phone Post
This gif and pls get laid Honda... Phone Post
8/10/13 11:06 PM
Chris
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
teamquestnorth - The ug literally throws up every tweet or whatever u call it that she makes on the ug news feed. Its getting highly annoying. I am as of now a meisha tate fan and hoping she'll make ronda go away for awhile. But im sure shed get an immediate rematch Phone Post
Stop clicking and we'll stop putting it up. Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 11:21 PM
Bentleysuper8

The only people posting in these threads are haters anyway. Chris is right, stop clicking. Anyone who supports Ronda probably wont post because of the fucking storm of vote downs dished out by the people who hate these threads yet can't help but post in them to bitch and complain how much they hate Ronda.

8/10/13 11:26 PM
shootfighterbull

Shocking stuff!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 11:43 PM
Jack_Bauer
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 
teamquestnorth - The ug literally throws up every tweet or whatever u call it that she makes on the ug news feed. Its getting highly annoying. I am as of now a meisha tate fan and hoping she'll make ronda go away for awhile. But im sure shed get an immediate rematch Phone Post

Wow. Is this a challenge to stop visiting the website?

8/10/13 11:45 PM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at "seething all day"

Some nerds tweeted you cause they were bored, Ronda.

Nobody actually cares that much Phone Post 3.0
8/10/13 11:48 PM
I Wild Each It
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much like War Machine, she just needs to stay off of Twitter. It does her no favors.
8/11/13 12:05 AM
Mihow

Rabid Bunyip - Lol at "seething all day"

Some nerds tweeted you cause they were bored, Ronda.

Nobody actually cares that much Phone Post 3.0
I disagree

People are addicted to social media and famous people

It's frightening Phone Post 3.0
8/11/13 12:06 AM
J2C1
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who could possibly want such a classy ambassador of the sport to retire I ask? What have we become? Phone Post
8/11/13 12:06 AM
Mihow

Jack_Bauer -
Chris - 

Wow. Is this a challenge to stop visiting the website?

He meant the threads ditz Phone Post 3.0
8/11/13 12:09 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

Whats funny is she is spot on.

Complain about her all you want, but shitting on someone for discussing how long they want to fight for? Pathetic. Entitled and pathetic. Phone Post
8/11/13 12:12 AM
Strugglezworth
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who the fuck is Chris?

8/11/13 12:27 AM
Bam57Bam
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She aggravates the fuck out of me but she's got a point. The only person she has to fight for is herself. Why would she care what anyone else has to say? Phone Post
8/11/13 12:30 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She wouldn't say that to our face Phone Post 3.0
8/11/13 12:31 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do people who go out of their way to say how much they don't care about, dislike, or even hate Ronda, always post in threads about her? If you don't give a shit, stop posting in threads about her. 

I know hate makes people illogical, but god damn

8/11/13 12:38 AM
cross3dout
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paging Mike C.
Paging Mike C.
Mike C to the butt hurt Haters thread
Your party is waiting Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.