UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Is Bad Ink fake?

8/12/13 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stan The Man
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched a couple episodes of this show and I'm pretty sure it's fake. These "bad tattoos" that people are getting covered up look like they are just drawn on with marker. The Pamela Anderson face and the skull on the old lady look like they were drawn on by the same person. And the hummingbird and butterfly that covered up the skull had open spaces in it showing skin where there should have been lines from the skull. I enjoyed watched Tattoo Nightmares because they actually show the work being done and it all looks legit, but this show looks like fake bullshit.
8/12/13 3:41 AM
Stan The Man
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow this show is definitely fake. Just saw a guy with a heart get covered up, and when it was showing them tattooing the guy, you could see the outline being done and couldn't see the heart at all. They seem to deliberately try to block the rest of the area with the tattoo artists hand so you don't notice there isn't a tattoo there. There are already tattoo coverup shows out there, how stupid is it to come out with another one that isn't even real.
8/12/13 3:49 AM
jju
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What channel isthis on?
8/12/13 4:15 AM
Stan The Man

A&E
8/12/13 4:29 AM
Odins_Fleshlight
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can tell the "bad tattoos" are actually not even real ink, they are Henna Phone Post
8/12/13 5:11 AM
Racer X
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds like a worthless show.

8/12/13 5:12 AM
Robobear
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They look like sub par artists.  Tattoo nightmare crew is way better.

8/12/13 5:50 AM
DiscoNfrno
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virtually every reality show on TV is a setup. Phone Post
8/12/13 5:59 AM
ryanJ
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's funny, I saw a commercial for that the other day and immediately thought a couple of the "bad tattoo's" looked completely fake...there are plenty of people out there with bad tattoo's, why the hell would they need to fake it?

8/12/13 6:07 AM
Blueyevil
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shows sucks and he has bad tattoos himself. He also sucks at tattooing from looking at that so called flower.

8/12/13 9:02 AM
Quackers
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanJ -

That's funny, I saw a commercial for that the other day and immediately thought a couple of the "bad tattoo's" looked completely fake...there are plenty of people out there with bad tattoo's, why the hell would they need to fake it?

Probably because the artists on bad ink can't do coverups for shit. Phone Post
8/12/13 9:09 AM
Fighting
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fake

8/12/13 9:14 AM
sacredhate
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^let me guess...they covered up that completely dark, black ink spot with beautiful butterfly?
8/12/13 9:15 AM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighting -

fake

Both of those dude look like they enjoy an alternative diet of raw dick and seamen smoothies. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 9:29 AM
Detachable Penis
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reality shows are killing themselves. It's pretty to cool to watch them implode Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 9:36 AM
billyball2
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone see the show Tattoo nightmares?

It's setup more like the LA Ink show and the "bad" tattoos seem real.
8/12/13 9:46 AM
clattymine
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanJ -

Totally. I know I kid that tattooed himself with a needle and bic pen. It wound up being a permanent blob of shit. It was terrible before he got it fixed.

I have to imagine there are millions of horrible tattoos out there. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 10:00 AM
Darth Ryase
1275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscoNfrno - Virtually every reality show on TV is a setup. Phone Post
Pretty much.

But you know, I don't mind a show like Duck Dynasty where they've got a general outline and then just sort of wing it. Those guys are genuinely funny.

It's the completely scripted shit like these tattoo, pawn and repo shows that aren't even worth a second glance. The networks are leading people on to believe they're real. Phone Post
8/12/13 10:13 AM
billid
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They lost me during the intro when I heard "and this is my buddy, Rob. He has nothing to do with tattoos. I'm not really sure why he's on the show but he's going to help me find bad tattoos..... In all honesty, we couldn't find two tattooists that would actually do this bullshit show so we scraped Rob up off the street. This is a game we call, how long has this tourist been here" Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 10:59 AM
cWa
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pic of the Pam Anderson girls ass? Phone Post
8/12/13 11:08 AM
epwar
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 - Anyone see the show Tattoo nightmares?

It's setup more like the LA Ink show and the "bad" tattoos seem real.

Yeah, the stuff on TATTOO NIGHTMARES is real and they do an amazing job.  Bullshit like BAD INK muddies the waters and makes everyone look bad.

8/12/13 11:09 AM
Fighting
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pamela anderson portrait was 100% fake.

What was the fatties tattoo on her leg, if anyone's seen this episode.  A gaping vagina? 

8/12/13 11:33 AM
holly9000
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly I agree that's it's fake. I say sadly because I know both those clowns and they're good guys, I was really hoping it would be good but alas, it blows.
8/12/13 11:46 AM
BrckNoHitBk
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will we ever get a real reality show? Where you really have no idea wtf is going to happen next?
8/12/13 12:24 PM
billid
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - Sadly I agree that's it's fake. I say sadly because I know both those clowns and they're good guys, I was really hoping it would be good but alas, it blows.

where does everybody know these guys from and how well.. like "I see him around" or "he's coming over for drinks tonight"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.