UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> INVICTA HERE I COME!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/13/13 11:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FeliceHerrig
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/13/13 11:50 AM

LBD-PROFILE-PIC

8/13/13 11:50 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feliz navidad

8/13/13 11:52 AM
bearockbrobama
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About fucking time Phone Post
8/13/13 11:53 AM
RickStorm
2664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Congratulations Felice!!

Who's there?

=)

8/13/13 11:54 AM
Taz Styles
4726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad you are going to Invicta, some great fights for you there.

Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news, Felice! Congrats, and kick some ass!

Kirik
2539 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Great news!!!

8/13/13 11:59 AM
LayzieTheSavage
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
8/13/13 12:07 PM
FeliceHerrig
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Congratulations Felice!!

Who's there?

=)

Thanks Rick I'm really excited;) xoxo

8/13/13 12:08 PM
FeliceHerrig

Kirik - 

Great news!!!

THanks for your support Kirik:) 

8/13/13 12:12 PM
FeliceHerrig

Im really happy today! I know there will be a lot of exciting match ups that fans want to see wether you support me or want to see me get beat *I'm sure the haters will be chimming in soon* but I couldnt be happier. I want to thank Bellator for giving me the opportunity and for letting me go so I can be in Invicta. I also want to send a special thanks to John Prisco at XFC for always supporting me:) I'll always consider XFC a my home:) 

8/13/13 12:16 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/13/13 12:20 PM
KidPittsburgh
1279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invicta keeps getting better.
This is the only thing, dealing with women, that hasn't disappointed me.

Congrats, Felice!
8/13/13 12:23 PM
Steve4192
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 

Im really happy today! I know there will be a lot of exciting match ups that fans want to see wether you support me or want to see me get beat *I'm sure the haters will be chimming in soon* but I couldnt be happier. I want to thank Bellator for giving me the opportunity and for letting me go so I can be in Invicta. I also want to send a special thanks to John Prisco at XFC for always supporting me:) I'll always consider XFC a my home:) 

Interesting about Bellator 'letting you go'.

Do you think that is an option for the other WMMA fighters still in Bellator? Or was there something special about your situation?

I would love to see Eye, Aguilar, and the rest of the women stuck on the Bellator prelims get the chance to fight in Invicta.
8/13/13 12:29 PM
BobbyDigital420
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!!

8/13/13 12:32 PM
FeliceHerrig

Steve4192 - 
FeliceHerrig - 

Do you think that is an option for the other WMMA fighters still in Bellator? Or was there something special about your situation?

I would love to see Eye, Aguilar, and the rest of the women stuck on the Bellator prelims get the chance to fight in Invicta.

I left that up to my manager to handle and he got it done:) I dont know whats going on with the other girls:-/

8/13/13 12:36 PM
THE_REAL_AMERICAN
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much deserved.

8/13/13 12:37 PM
Steve4192
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FeliceHerrig - 
Steve4192 - 
FeliceHerrig - 

I left that up to my manager to handle and he got it done:) I dont know whats going on with the other girls:-/

Fair enough.

Best of luck in Invicta.

Do you have your eye on anyone in particular as your first opponent?
8/13/13 12:39 PM
Humanityisthedevil
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rad, love to see WMMA talent getting consolidated in this promotion.
8/13/13 12:41 PM
devilishstoner
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news, congrats!
8/13/13 12:59 PM
aaronlynton
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:04 PM
Chris27
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats, now hopefully Eye can get out of Bellator and go to Invicta.

8/13/13 1:09 PM
JStrongMMA
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice...Invicata is the second best mma promotion in the U.S. imo. A ton of talent over there and those girls put on a show. Good luck. Phone Post
8/13/13 1:12 PM
the geek
633 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Great news!!!

This Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 1:17 PM
rummy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.